In this Discussion

ASK JOE

Comments

• dear joe,

were you too scared to milk kangaroos?

-mel
  • yes. its scary cause you gotta stick your hands in the pouches... and theyre kinda slimy
  • dear joe,

whats the best way to eat an oreo ?

-Melissa
  • with milk and with your mouth

i would like cookies. please send cookies.
  • Dear Joe,

If you had to watch "We will rock you" the musical based on Queens Greatest hits every night, what would you do to pass the time?

-Melissa
  • hmmm, make a bouncy ball out of garbage bags, read magazines, read old magazines, read a book on vintage pointed sticks, make a pointed stick, learn origami, teach yourself german, grow a mustache, the possibilities are endless, and mostly involve reading... which is kinda lame
  • umm its dark in there and we cant bring anything in... we just get to stand at a spot at watch for cameras... but we can be sneaky i suppose... just wish i had something sneaky to do in there.

dear joe,

why do people still think whyd the chicken cross the road jokes funny?

-Melissa
  • why did the chicken cross the road?

because its kitschy. damned if i know.
  • i thought you knew everything! ph34r.gif

dear joe,

you dont know everything?!

- mels
  • Dear Joe?
    Can I make any statement a question by putting a question mark on the end?
    Signed?
    Curious?
  • dear joe,
    i heard you on the radio today... and by "you" i mean jimmy eat world sweetness... have you heard yourself on the radio lately?!?
  • i dont know everything because im not paid nearly enough to know everything

yes?

i havent listened to the radio in ages, so no. cant say i have. thank you for your concern though.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 19 2009, 11:32 PM)
    in medieval times the chicken and monkey were symbols of opression, youre laughter is a way of 'taking it back' and 'reclaiming it as your own' simple!

LOLOLOLOL!!!

dear joe,
    are you anti-primate? or possibley anti-simian? or possibley anti-poultry? or possibley anti-Hannah Montanna?
    what should I make of all this?
  • i can neither confirm nor deny or even comment on the extent of my racism/xenophobia/hatred of them bugs from starship troopers

but lets just say me and bugs dont see eye to eye. on a couple of levels.
  • have you met the spiders from mars? they're pretty great you know.
  • GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ew. mars spiders sound terrifying.
  • dear joe,
    do you fear spiders? also do you watch "Lost" and if so, is Ben evil?
    sincerely,
    Spider Ben Fearer, dmd
  • i do not watch lost. but spiders are scary. anything with more then 4 legs is unnatural.
  • dear joe,
    why are midgets feared? and why are they always used to portray the grotesque side of human nature?
    signed,
    angry munchkin
  • i dont think theyre feared much these days. its just vern troyer and that guy who played tattoo gave little people a bum rap.