In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 19 2008, 11:49 AM)
    why is ricky still on there?!? he's consistantly in the bottom and cries too much... sorry, i'm just a wee bit upset kit was auf'd, she had become one of my faves...

I was just saying the other day that's probably a drinking game in relation to Ricky's crying. I don't think there's been an episode where he hasn't not cried.
  • Srsly. I was really mad when they got rid of Kevin, because I generally liked his stuff and he made ONE BAD DRESS and he got kicked off, and Ricky makes a bunch of MEDIOCRE dresses and gets to stay on.

They were going to kick Kit off because she was team leader, but really. Ricky should have been out of there two episodes ago.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 19 2008, 06:11 PM)
    Srsly. I was really mad when they got rid of Kevin, because I generally liked his stuff and he made ONE BAD DRESS and he got kicked off, and Ricky makes a bunch of MEDIOCRE dresses and gets to stay on.

yeah i liked kevin too... it's not fair...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 20 2008, 12:11 AM)
    Srsly. I was really mad when they got rid of Kevin, because I generally liked his stuff and he made ONE BAD DRESS and he got kicked off, and Ricky makes a bunch of MEDIOCRE dresses and gets to stay on.

They were going to kick Kit off because she was team leader, but really. Ricky should have been out of there two episodes ago.

I was soo mad whe Kevin got kicked off. He designed really great clothes, and he had sexy eyes!!! Ricky cries too much and makes boring clothes!! UGH, and they send Kit home too! It's like their trying to make me mad. mad.gif
  • ya, i was sad when kevin got out. i actually liked him.
  • You know what, I'm kinda happy that Victorya is gone. I was getting so tired of her condescending remarks. And how could she call Sweet P "Kit" repeatedly? They look nothing alike.

And I wasn't really surprised that Ricky won. He had the best jean outfit there. Though I wouldn't have minded if Sweet P won.
  • i haven't seen the episode yet, but yay for victorya being auf'd!.. i didn't like her...
  • colour me interested

some of my beloved WWE 'divas' will be a apearing on the show next week i belive...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 25 2008, 02:29 PM)
    some of my beloved WWE 'divas' will be a apearing on the show next week i belive...

hehe, 'twas an interesting episode... it was good to see them having fun in the workroom, i was worried for sweet p though, personality wise she's my fave, so i was glad it was ricky who was auf'd and not her... so who do you guys think will be the finally three?!? i'm thinking it'll be christian, rami, and jillian... though i'd love to see chris make it...
  • I agree with you Darbie.
    I've been rooting for those three the whole time.
    I LOVE Christian - he's freakin hilarious dude.
  • I don't know. I'm really tired of hearing Jillian say, "It's too much to get done in one daaaayyyyy. Waahhhh!" I don't think there's been one show where she hasn't said something about not having enough time. Granted, she gets her shit done on time, but come on, she knew what she was getting into when she joined the show.

I think it'd be interesting to see Christian, Chris and Sweet P as the final three. They all couldn't be more different and it'd be fun to see what they send down the runway.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Feb 8 2008, 01:52 PM)
    I think it'd be interesting to see Christian, Chris and Sweet P as the final three.

that would definitely be interesting, and that is who i'd really like to see as the final three, though i don't think it'll happen... christian is definitely my fave design wise... chris and sweet p are my faves personality wise, though both their designs are kind of hit or miss... and while i agree jillians constant complaining about not having enough time is annoying, i generally like her designs, and like her personal style a lot... so i'd definitely be ok with her making the final three, and think she has a shot at it for sure...
  • how did my beloved divas do?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 8 2008, 02:37 PM)
    how did my beloved divas do?

they were pretty fierce tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 8 2008, 09:29 PM)
    they were pretty fierce tongue.gif

the good kind?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 8 2008, 11:50 AM)
    so who do you guys think will be the finally three?!? i'm thinking it'll be christian, rami, and jillian... though i'd love to see chris make it...

That sounds about right. I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Chris make it- I think he has a shot, though I do think those three are the strongest of the lot right now. I love Sweet P, but I don't think she's a strong enough designer, unfortunately.

Christian will definitely make it there, but I don't think he'll win, because he's still super young and really sort of immature. Danny V's youth and inexperience was an issue in season two and he was faaaaaar more mature than Christian was.
  • So, the top three are Christian, Jillian and Rami.

I'm thinking Christian is gonna bring it home. Anybody think Jillian or Rami will get it?
  • This last Sunday Katie, our friend Jess and I spent the entire day watching the Project Runway marathon and fell in love with Christian and his designs.

He better fucking win biggrin.gif

• hahah I love Christian. We got addicted to this show in less than one day. A marathon was on... that's like heaven to us.

This show is insanely fun. I love watching what they do with the fabric.
  • And the winner is....

Leaving space for those that don't want to know just yet...

It's Christian!!!!

It was the sweetest thing to see him win. And that Posh loves his line. I was kinda scared that they were gonna choose Rami, but they came through with Christian.

I hope that we actually do see him in the future.