In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 16 2006, 10:50 PM)
    man! that sucks! I thought for sure she was going to be in the last few finalists! who do you think will win now? Man! I hate NBC for pulling off the shows on Youtube! I can't watch any episodes!!! urgh!

boo to NBC, bastards!! i think the top three will be uli, michael and jeffrey. but for sure i think it will be uli and michael. i'm rooting for michael now.
    haha i have a crush on keith and now jeffrey (eventhough jeffrey is an ass)
  • i really felt like if kayne's past brilliance was taken into account when judging, then allisons consistency and vincents past tacky and tastless pieces should have been considered as well. he was saved by his own insanity and the producers want for high ratings.
  • I think I'll root for either Michael, Robert, or Angela, if they're still there. Uli always seems to have the same flowy sheer style and Jeffery's got his own deconstructive style too, not exactly my favorite. Vincent has got to go! The last dress I saw of his was the Twiggy one, and that was weird, I hated the pockets on that dress! I miss Bradley!!! How has Angela been doing? Anymore rosy posies from her? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Aug 16 2006, 11:11 PM)
    i really felt like if kayne's past brilliance was taken into account when judging, then allisons consistency and vincents past tacky and tastless pieces should have been considered as well. he was saved by his own insanity and the producers want for high ratings.

yah i totally knew when she made the bottom three that she was out. cause her character portrayed on the show made her look real quite. i mean they want to keep the crazy one and the drama.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Aug 17 2006, 12:11 AM)
    i really felt like if kayne's past brilliance was taken into account when judging, then allisons consistency and vincents past tacky and tastless pieces should have been considered as well. he was saved by his own insanity and the producers want for high ratings.

I agree with you completely. Ridiculous. I was so sure Alison was going to make it to the top.

Jeffrey was damn pissed, too. And as much as I really liked Micheal's piece....I kind of think Jeffrey should have won. But I don't know why these guys are so worked up at winning challenges. Jay from season one didn't win a single challenge, and he won the whole thing. Danny V won the most challenges last season, and Chloe took the cake. Really, who wins a challenge isn't really an indicator of who's going to win the whole thing.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 16 2006, 11:15 PM)
    I think I'll root for either Michael, Robert, or Angela, if they're still there. Uli always seems to have the same flowy sheer style and Jeffery's got his own deconstructive style too, not exactly my favorite. Vincent has got to go! The last dress I saw of his was the Twiggy one, and that was weird, I hated the pockets on that dress! I miss Bradley!!! How has Angela been doing? Anymore rosy posies from her? laugh.gif

dude when vincent was talking about twiggy. i was like dude she's not dead!!!! it was an ugly oufit.
    angela had the scores to make it to the next round, nope she had no rosettes this time. thank God!!

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 16 2006, 11:22 PM)
    I agree with you completely. Ridiculous. I was so sure Alison was going to make it to the top.

Jeffrey was damn pissed, too. And as much as I really liked Micheal's piece....I kind of think Jeffrey should have won. But I don't know why these guys are so worked up at winning challenges. Jay from season one didn't win a single challenge, and he won the whole thing. Danny V won the most challenges last season, and Chloe took the cake. Really, who wins a challenge isn't really an indicator of who's going to win the whole thing.

i really liked micheals. but jeffreys was awesome too. i know i was thinking the same thing.
    dude at the end, when laura started yell at vincent, i was like damn!!!!

vincent needs to go asap!!

btw katy i love your icon!
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 17 2006, 12:32 AM)
    btw katy i love your icon!

Hee hee, thanks. biggrin.gif It's Kikky-inspired.
  • haha i'm so into pr. that i had a dream that michael made me a dress and i was all giddy when i met him and got the dress. damn i'm such a dork!! btw the dress was fab!
  • argh. everyone i root for immediately gets the boot: malan, bradley, allison and (okay, i only subconsciously liked him) keith. although i'm miffed at vincent, i must confess that he has the most biting insults! "go stick up some harry winstons up your nose!" and the ever witty: "it was the nightmare of my life!"

michael kors's expression of utter disgust was hilarious when vincent kept saying that he was getting off on his dress and it was turning him.

i think the top three will now be michael, kayne, and uli/jeffrey. i can't decide.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Aug 17 2006, 06:45 PM)
    michael kors's expression of utter disgust was hilarious when vincent kept saying that he was getting off on his dress and it was turning him.

i started laughing when i saw michael kors' expression.
  • I can't believe Angela is still on this show. Geez. She has no taste.

I'm going to be extremely upset if the final 3 isn't Kane, Uli and Michael cause they are all amazing.
  • Vincent really just, i want him gone now. poor Robert, i'll miss his wit.
  • i though uli should have won.

yah that drama with jeffrey and angela's mother was crazy.
    i mean yah the colors of green and dark purple won't have gone. but he could have told her in a nice way, instead of making her cry.

final three will be
    uli, michael, and jeffrey
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Aug 24 2006, 04:04 AM)
    i though uli should have won.

yah that drama with jeffrey and angela's mother was crazy.
    i mean yah the colors of green and dark purple won't have gone. but he could have told her in a nice way, instead of making her cry.
    final three will be
    uli, michael, and jeffrey

If Michael doesn't win the whole thing I will be sad. I would totally wear that reversible shirt dress if it were available tomorrow.
    I think Angela's mom was being a bit of a cry-baby personally. She struck me as mildly unstable.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 23 2006, 11:07 PM)
    If Michael doesn't win the whole thing I will be sad. I would totally wear that reversible shirt dress if it were available tomorrow.
    I think Angela's mom was being a bit of a cry-baby personally. She struck me as mildly unstable.

that shirt dress was freaking awesome!!!!
    dude laura's mom was on angela's case saying how she didn't like it. i was like wow!
    i liked kayne when he said that michael's my is beautiful not matter what size she is. i thought that was so sweet.
  • wow, if i was jeffrey's mother i would've slapped him upside the head for making someone's mom cry, but i guess you can't do that when your son is thirtysomething years old with various neck tattoos.

so far michael's shirt dress was the best normal piece that i could imagine everyday women wearing. his was the best piece, but i guess he didn't win since his model wasn't that big of a departure for him.

vincent's dress irked me since something about mixing beige (or any brown, actually) with black always looks wrong to me.

...and now that laura is preggers again maybe she'll get some meat on her bones a la britney spears. minus the trailer trash clothes.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Aug 24 2006, 11:37 AM)
    wow, if i was jeffrey's mother i would've slapped him upside the head for making someone's mom cry, but i guess you can't do that when your son is thirtysomething years old with various neck tattoos.

so far michael's shirt dress was the best normal piece that i could imagine everyday women wearing. his was the best piece, but i guess he didn't win since his model wasn't that big of a departure for him.

vincent's dress irked me since something about mixing beige (or any brown, actually) with black always looks wrong to me.

...and now that laura is preggers again maybe she'll get some meat on her bones a la britney spears. minus the trailer trash clothes.

I must have totally missed something about HOW he made her cry...I just saw her crying and thought she was overreacting to something...I'll have to catch the rerun.

That Laura does need some meat on her bones, her bony chest/rib cage freaks me out, especially with her plunging neckline. SIX KIDS??? Seems crazy to me!
  • Oh God, I have some serious catching up to do... when is the next marathon? sad.gif
  • yeah seriously... i don't think i've seen an episode since they kicked keith off...
  • They often show the last episode right before the new one on Wednesdays.