In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• I KNEW! I knew he would win. I've been rooting for him since before the show started.
    QUOTE (untidytowns @ Oct 19 2006, 11:27 AM)
    wtf happened to michael's collection?!

Seriously.
  • I know I'm slow on the response, but I SOOO wanted Laura to win, and did from the beginning. Her designs are TIMELESS, but I have to admit, Jeffery's stuff was good. However, I think Uli's were better.
  • OMG BICHES.

It's coming back.
  • SO EXCITED. SO EXCITED.
  • Season 2 marathon was on today. I nearly died.

WHY ARE YOU GAY WHY WHY WHY???!?
  • Hahah, I thought that was him in your icon.

You are officially my favorite.
  • I fucking hate UCSD for not including Bravo in their cable lineup.
    Seriously, we have a channel that is just a camera in front of some tank at the aquarium at the Scripps Institute of Oceanography (its part of campus), and no I'm not exaggerating, its just a camera in front of a tank.. sometimes you see people walk in front of it..
    So we have that, AND NO BRAVO!?!? ridiculous!

Ah, Daniel V.
    *swoon*
    Yeah, when I watched that one episode where he talks about coming out or whatever I was incredibly disappointed. He is so fucking adorable. and a brilliant designer.
  • Okay so I just got on the project runway train. My friends used to talk about it all the time in HS but now that i have more time i started watching the marathons on Bravo. I'm soooo hooked now. I'mso excited for tommorrow...GEEEEE My mom and I watch them together and we shout at the t.v. We screamed at Jeffrey a lot, we thought he was very self centerd. Laura we also yelled at cause she was a cold jerk. Its pretty funny to watch us. I'm so excited! laugh.gif
  • I loveddd season three, omg. I watched it religiously. laugh.gif

But Jeffrey was a total ass and I was pissed when he won (I was rooting for Michael, but his final collection wasn't great)... I dunno if I'll watch this season. I already have a TV show I watch on Wednesdays that barely fits into my schedule.

But... it's Project Runway.
  • None of you kids watch the Canadian version? Its ok... i mean.. there no Gunnman there but, Iman is the host.

for those of you who dont know Iman... she is David Bowie's very perdy supermodel wife

• Erm... what's Project Runway...?

*flinches, waiting for the screaming*

EDIT: ooooh. look at my status! So fitting!
  • ooo its this show where a bunch of designers compete in challenges. The challenges are usually crazy... one canadian episode the team had to make a cocktail dress out of old umbrellas and and to use every piece of the fabric they took.

they in the end win money to make their own line of clothes

Dont worry Ali... im semi new to this whole phenom too... I think you englanders had "project catwalk" with kelly Osborne as the host
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Nov 14 2007, 06:07 PM)
    Erm... what's Project Runway...?

Project Catwalk.

Except the original, American version.
  • wow wee smile.gif smile.gif I love Project Runway... is there another season yet? I only watched the second one about a year ago (the one with Santino Rice...whom I adore btw).

Rosa
  • YESSS the episode ROCKED! My mom and I had a huge heated discussion about it over lunch. What are your guyss thoughts?
  • i loved chris, kevin and jack's dresses...
  • Ok, i think Chris is rediculously egotistical, my mother and I scream at him. My mom said he makes her want to throw up, and the woman from the different planet makes her cringe. personally I loved her dress this time though. I was sad to see 'oliver with a twist' go, but that dress was just horrible. Ugh, sad day, any one else?
  • just saw the second episode now, i loved elisa and sweet p's dress and cape, they shoulda won... ricky and jack's dress was cute too...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 24 2007, 12:18 PM)
    just saw the second episode now, i loved elisa and sweet p's dress and cape, they shoulda won...

yeah! I was really, really surprised that it turned out so well... I was a bit scared of her idea just from the sketch, but it turned out really cute.
  • why is ricky still on there?!? he's consistantly in the bottom and cries too much... sorry, i'm just a wee bit upset kit was auf'd, she had become one of my faves...