In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• judging from those oh-so-dramatic commercials, i thought keith was going to get kicked off for something MUCH worse. argh. even though he was (as laura called him) a "shithead," i will miss him mainly because of his vague jude law resemblance.

season 3 is definitely lacking compared to season 2. i liked malan too, and for some strange reason i found him attractive too despite his conjunctivitis puffer eyes.

my favorites: bradley (he looks like an adorable hobo! but he's probably too scatterbrained t win.), michael, and allison.

i liked laura at the beginning, but a lot of her designs are starting to look more grannie-ish than classy. plus i'm starting to wonder where her boobs are hiding behind all those low cut v-necks...
  • I actually think this season will be more interesting from the last because the designers in this season seem very different from each other. In the last season, a lot of them were very classic designers with few exceptions, this season they're all very different.
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Aug 6 2006, 12:29 AM)
    judging from those oh-so-dramatic commercials, i thought keith was going to get kicked off for something MUCH worse. argh. even though he was (as laura called him) a "shithead," i will miss him mainly because of his vague jude law resemblance.

season 3 is definitely lacking compared to season 2. i liked malan too, and for some strange reason i found him attractive too despite his conjunctivitis puffer eyes.

my favorites: bradley (he looks like an adorable hobo! but he's probably too scatterbrained t win.), michael, and allison.

i liked laura at the beginning, but a lot of her designs are starting to look more grannie-ish than classy. plus i'm starting to wonder where her boobs are hiding behind all those low cut v-necks...

Keith was hot. So I'll miss the eye candy a bit. But apparently he's also gay, which shouldn't come as a surprise, but it does.

I agree- Season 3 is so not living up to Season 2. Maybe it's too early in, but I feel like I was far more attached to the Season 2 designers. The S3 designers are good...but it's not the same without Nick, Danny V, Andrae, Santino, and Chloe.

I do love Bradley, though. He's like this little lost puppy that you want to hug and tell, "It's okay! It's all right!" And I still maintain that Malan was hot. Laura has no boobs. Period.
  • still no idea what this is about..

lots of gay men (not that theres anything wrong with that) and bitchy women?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 6 2006, 02:07 PM)
    Keith was hot. So I'll miss the eye candy a bit. But apparently he's also gay, which shouldn't come as a surprise, but it does.

I agree- Season 3 is so not living up to Season 2. Maybe it's too early in, but I feel like I was far more attached to the Season 2 designers. The S3 designers are good...but it's not the same without Nick, Danny V, Andrae, Santino, and Chloe.

I do love Bradley, though. He's like this little lost puppy that you want to hug and tell, "It's okay! It's all right!" And I still maintain that Malan was hot. Laura has no boobs. Period.

I really miss Malan. We should campaign to get him back. It worked for RoRo.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:32 AM)
    Yeah, Keith shouldn't have broken the rules, and he has to pay for his mistakes.

I really loved Angela's outfit, I wish we had a Macy's by me.

Karleigh,
    At Barton Creek the Foley's has become a Macy's. They had a "Project Runway" section with the INT designs...but all I could find was a t-shirt that had Angela's winning design sketch on it. I don't know where the actual outfit was....
    Even Lee (my hub) is addicted to Project Runway.

Make it work.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 6 2006, 04:23 PM)
    Karleigh,
    At Barton Creek the Foley's has become a Macy's. They had a "Project Runway" section with the INT designs...but all I could find was a t-shirt that had Angela's winning design sketch on it. I don't know where the actual outfit was....
    Even Lee (my hub) is addicted to Project Runway.

Make it work.

Shut UP! When did this happen? I worked at Barton Creek at the beginning of this summer. I don't think I can pull off a suit anyway. I'll make the shirt work.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 6 2006, 09:46 PM)
    Shut UP! When did this happen? I worked at Barton Creek at the beginning of this summer. I don't think I can pull off a suit anyway. I'll make the shirt work.

Shut UP? Do I detect a love of Stacey from What Not To Wear? I just saw the t-shirt yesterday...I think it was $24 or something like that. It was actually pretty cute.
    It's weird, it still says Foley's on the outside of the store, but all their store hours signs say Macy's, and you can tell the line-up of clothes has changed.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 6 2006, 05:56 PM)
    Shut UP? Do I detect a love of Stacey from What Not To Wear? I just saw the t-shirt yesterday...I think it was $24 or something like that. It was actually pretty cute.
    It's weird, it still says Foley's on the outside of the store, but all their store hours signs say Macy's, and you can tell the line-up of clothes has changed.

OMG, I am the biggest fan of what not to wear. I seriously have contemplated dressing down and such just so someone would nominate me. I think I'd be good on the show. There's always room for improvement, and I'm really docile. Hmm, a feel a new project coming on.
  • agh! this episode was on both ends of the spectrum.

the good: michael finally getting some recognition.

the bad: no!! not bradley!!

the strange: i was so mad angela got audrey hepburn but was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.
  • Please don't let Bradley be booted off! I love Bradley! He's my favorite! I don't have this channel so it really sucks. I've only seen 3 episodes on youtube and I was completely sucked in. I hate nbc for pulling off shows on youtube!!!
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Aug 9 2006, 11:12 PM)
    agh! this episode was on both ends of the spectrum.

the good: michael finally getting some recognition.

the bad: no!! not bradley!!

the strange: i was so mad angela got audrey hepburn but was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

I was glad Micheal got the Tresemme thing. Kane's outfit was gorgeous, but it just wouldn't have worked in an ad for hair products, and Michael's outfit was so well done and so modern and fun. I really want shorts like that now.

I knew it was Bradley's time but.......I feel so sad. sad.gif He was like this little lost puppy you just wanted to hug....*tears*

Angela's actually proving to be a better designer than I thought she would be. I guess she realised that she had to pull it together. Bets on whether or not she'll make it to the top 3? If she keeps going like this, I think she'll be this season's "contested" top 3-er (in the ranks with Santino and Wendy).
  • I'm really starting to like Angela and Laura, they do things that I would really wear.

Bradley had been lacking the last few episodes, it was his time.
  • I was really sad to see Bradley go. We called him the homeless designer. I loved his attitude towards pop culture too...so completely obliviously nonchalant. Personally, I wanted the guy who designs for Mattel/Barbie to go--a linen suit with a rope belt?? Puleez.

That's my opinion anyway.

Wouldn't it be awesome to go to New York's fashion week and see the finalist show? I am due for a trip to NYC....
  • has anyone been to bravotv.com and watched the audition videos or designer Q and A's? watching them only made me miss bradley even more! the first ten seconds of his audition tape are priceless.

oh, and i thought this was the best part of keith michael's Q&A session:

lady: what do you do when you have any down time?
    him: um... masturbation.
  • love tim's podcasts, he talked about how it was the right choice fo bradley to go but he's waiting eagerly for Vincent's time. tim and i feel the same way, vincent must go !

michael is amazing. michael and kayne are my favorites noww that keith is gone.
    I hate jeff, he bothers me.
  • damn i'm so freaking pissed!!!!!!!! ugh my girl alison was kicked out. i'm sorry but vincent's was a horrible dress!!!! grrrr i'm pissed. this was just alison off week. besides vincent has been in the bottom 3 like in almost every challenge!!
  • wwhat?! Alison got kicked off?! but why????
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 16 2006, 10:15 PM)
    wwhat?! Alison got kicked off?! but why????

i mean yah it wasn't her best dress but vincent was uglier!! and he has been in the bottom 3 for weeks. ugh i feel like slapping the judges!!
  • man! that sucks! I thought for sure she was going to be in the last few finalists! who do you think will win now? Man! I hate NBC for pulling off the shows on Youtube! I can't watch any episodes!!! urgh!