In this Discussion

Project Runway

Comments

• I think we should make another myspace identity: I <3 Project Runway.

Hmm?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 22 2006, 06:46 PM)
    I think we should make another myspace identity: I <3 Project Runway.

Hmm?

But there are like....30 million PR fan groups already....I don't see what the point of having a new profile for it would be, haha...
  • Mmm, true. Oh well, we can just stick to talking about it here.
  • Yep, I just saw the dress that Miss USA chose on project runway, and it looks WAAAAY better than the one on the show.

Too bad she got 4th runner-up. Man, a Spanish speaking country always wins.
  • yah i didn't watch it only the beginning, but i was pissed about her outfit when they first introduced everyone from their country. cause everyone had cool outfits and hers was like meh?
  • I didn't see the very beginning, so I didn't see that part. However, I know that USA never has a good costume because there isn't an outfit or style that is culturally USA. I mean, sure, she could have gone out in a t-shirt and jeans, but it has to be more formal than that. This is another one of those times where it sucks to be American.
  • she was dressed as a jockey.

they could have done a snazzy outfit that looked like lady liberty.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 24 2006, 12:01 AM)
    she was dressed as a jockey.

....Ew?
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 23 2006, 11:01 PM)
    she was dressed as a jockey.

They've done that before. I think it was Miss USA 2001 or something. Copying is not cool.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 23 2006, 11:03 PM)
    ....Ew?

my thoughts exactly
  • Well, is horse racing truly american anyway? Hmm, she needs to yell at her manager.
  • Gah, I can't believe Keith is gone. He was one of my favorites! But dude, he's an IDIOT. I also can't believe Angela won, but her outfit was kickin'.
  • I think Angela is a little crazy when it comes to designing, but she proved me wrong tonight. I liked Keith's clothes, but he did have an a-hole attitude. I'm sad that he left, but I'll get over it. Oh and who else was kicked off? I turned off the TV before the last commercial ended.
  • Bonnie got kicked off. Apparently her outfit was too "last year," and I can't help but agree. I really like that woman with red hair, she's flipping awesome.
  • I still hate Angela and I find the woman with the red hair (Laura?) really obnoxious and pretentious. I can't believe it was Keith that got kicked off, but I guess he deserved it.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 3 2006, 03:48 PM)
    I still hate Angela and I find the woman with the red hair (Laura?) really obnoxious and pretentious. I can't believe it was Keith that got kicked off, but I guess he deserved it.

I don't have cable and am forced to wait until I can bum the episode off of a friend's TiVo. What did Keith do??
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Aug 3 2006, 01:46 AM)
    I think Angela is a little crazy when it comes to designing, but she proved me wrong tonight. I liked Keith's clothes, but he did have an a-hole attitude. I'm sad that he left, but I'll get over it.

Agreed'd on all accounts. Keith was just an idiot. He was an extremely talented designer, and as much as he was an asshole, he really did have a good shot at making it to the top 3. He just did something stupid and got caught. If you're going to cheat....at least hide it well.

And I really really liked Angela's outfit. Especially that jacket. I really wanna' go buy it now.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 3 2006, 01:52 PM)
    I don't have cable and am forced to wait until I can bum the episode off of a friend's TiVo. What did Keith do??

He had fashion pattern how-to books in his room, and any source material of that sort that gives you an unfair advantage is strictly forbidden. And apparently he left the set to go use the Internet for a few hours, which I guess they're also not allowed to do?

It was just something really small and really stupid and he got caught. Basically.
  • haha sorry i haven't replied to this sooner, but i got busy.
    angela got lucky because michael and laura restrained her from putting too many damn rosettes(sp?) but i did like the outfit sans the rosettes. the jacket was cute!

dude keith brought it on himself. he was the one who brought the books and who snuck out to go on the internet. but mad props to alison and jeffrey for doing a great outfit, i loved the pants!! i really want alison to win. she is adorable and her outfits are cute. but i did like uli's outfit last week, mean i hate leopard print but the dress was awesome. i would actually wear that dress.

i miss santino. lol santino cracked me up. i loved his tim impression. make it work. carry on. lol
  • I miss keith already, poor keith. sucks he took the rule breaking too far. Tim's podcast made me SO sad for him, more than i was when i just watched the episode.
  • Yeah, Keith shouldn't have broken the rules, and he has to pay for his mistakes.

I really loved Angela's outfit, I wish we had a Macy's by me.