In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• Alice, hey, you posted it! (and I missed it, smile.gif)
    Thank you!
    I guess when you say "you own a Mayo original" you'll get weird looks... "uuhh... and I got ketchup, see?" haha
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 12 2008, 04:58 PM)
    Alice, hey, you posted it! (and I missed it, smile.gif)
    Thank you!
    I guess when you say "you own a Mayo original" you'll get weird looks... "uuhh... and I got ketchup, see?" haha

Not so! "Mayo original" is very cool. And unique. No clothing line has a name like that. It helps that it's got recognition to something even if that something is not related.
  • ahhhhhhhhhhhh that bag is sooooo awesome!!!! i wish my joker cards looked like that! haha
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Feb 13 2008, 01:01 AM)
    Not so! "Mayo original" is very cool. And unique. No clothing line has a name like that. It helps that it's got recognition to something even if that something is not related.

oh, ok Tempe.... thank you smile.gif
    Now, we're talking 'bout clothing line? Hm...maybe I should ask Milo if my stuff can be part of the store, hehe... oh my god, that would be so cool...(and so not happening)....*dream*

anyway... I have finished teeny OK Go Dan now, so Andy's the only one missing (I feel so so sorry, Andy!!). I can't put photos of Dan up here though, he hasn't been painted yet, so he feels a bit uncomfortable...hehe
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Feb 1 2008, 09:09 PM)

anyways, this is Dinky Damian from that time he discovered the tea cup could double as a hot tub. ahaha. ignore deformed Tiny Tim. he's just there to meet Damian's demands. smile.gif and those mysterious lines above Damian's head are supposed to be steam, but my scanner decided otherwise. oh, AND, Damian is snapping, in case you can't tell. hee. I think that's all I have to say.

I actually have more, but it's too dark to color now. x_x plus, I'm tired. so! enjoy a new Teeny picture?

Gah!!! How did I miss this! Oh, applelye, you've done it again. So cute and clever! I hope you post more soon.

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 12 2008, 05:09 PM)
    I can't put photos of Dan up here though, he hasn't been painted yet, so he feels a bit uncomfortable...hehe

Cuuuute! He's self-conscious. BTW, mayo, I still owe you a little story. I remember I promised to write a little tale about you. I will hopefully soon
  • oh yes, that story!! oh, I'm looking forward to it. And do take your time, I can wait. smile.gif

oh and yes, Dan really is a bit shy... I shall paint him as soon as I come home from my exam later (which is why I should go to bed now, so I'll have enough sleep and magically know everything I need to know about economy and law and when I'm home I'm motivated, paint Dan and build Andy... )
  • ack, sorry I've been absent! I've been pretty sick, so I've had no energy to work on Teenys. sad.gif I miss them!

gaah, I have peeked in this thread though. and mayo, you are AMAZING!! *falls over in shock* really, aaah. amazinggg. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Feb 8 2008, 01:35 AM)
    Mayo is so talented!! That bag is beautiful! You're so lucky Alice. You own a Mayo original now.

I know! wub.gif
    I love you Mayo.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Feb 13 2008, 03:03 PM)
    I know! wub.gif
    I love you Mayo.

and I love you smile.gif aw, aren't we all one happy family...

oh and Edit: Alice, thank you, you just saved my day, I was looking for something to cheer me up and yes, you made it! wub.gif
  • apple... take your time with the teenys smile.gif we'd rather have you healthy!!

i wish i had something to contribute to this thread, haha
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 12 2008, 06:34 PM)
    oh and yes, Dan really is a bit shy... I shall paint him as soon as I come home from my exam later (which is why I should go to bed now, so I'll have enough sleep and magically know everything I need to know about economy and law and when I'm home I'm motivated, paint Dan and build Andy... )

Ooh Mayo, I can't wait to see the finished products.

Any chance Andy will be wearing silver pants?
  • haha... oh ...ahm, unfortunately those teeny OK Go figurines don't...have...legs. Wow, that sounds cruel. It's basically just a big round head and their suit, but I could indicate some silver bliss if you want to, haha.
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Feb 12 2008, 08:12 PM)
    ack, sorry I've been absent! I've been pretty sick, so I've had no energy to work on Teenys. sad.gif I miss them!

gaah, I have peeked in this thread though. and mayo, you are AMAZING!! *falls over in shock* really, aaah. amazinggg. wub.gif

oh apple, you poor thing! Feel better!
  • Oh, apple, get well soon!!! smile.gif

I haven't managed to make an Andy yet, I was so... preoccupied (~lazy) . Any way, the other three joined me at breakfast this morning:

aaaaaand, I had my t-shirt paint out and have tons of those bags lying around so I made this

I'm not really happy with it tbh, I AM however rather happy with the new T-shirt I made, it's all Andy and I'd love to show it but I think I might just wait a week or two, don't want to spoil anything for Katie, hehe. (erm...and NO this is not part of the shirt showing under that bag... damn)
  • Oh my goodness Mayo. You're brilliant! That bag is perfect, I swear. I can't wait for Andy to come!
  • Wow Mayo - you are an amazing artist. Tim and Dan are uncannily perfect.
  • mayo. i love you smile.gif
    wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • Mayo, you are a total genius. How do you do it??? biggrin.gif
  • I ...I...I Thank you!! wub.gif

biggrin.gif I'm just extremely bored, that triggers it I guess... smile.gif I am really really happy you like it and it keeps me doing more and more and more...

You Are Truly Amazing! thank you thank you thank you, I go now, hide in my closet :blush:
  • I wish I had your talents.....im super jealous.....