In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• Oh Applelye, after a blehck day where everyone has been continously turning the valve on the pressure cooker that is my brain, these pictures brought great happiness. I love the colors actually. They have a nice fancy free glow. Your Easy Bake Andy is soooo cute!! Lol, I never realized how hillarious "Look what you've done, Yoda!" really is. Hurray for catchphrases. laugh.gif The action of the moment is caught perfectly. How do you do it? wub.gif

Edit: Forgot to mention, you capture Andy's ears very well too happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 23 2008, 07:47 PM)
    Oh Applelye, after a blehck day where everyone has been continously turning the valve on the pressure cooker that is my brain, these pictures brought great happiness. I love the colors actually. They have a nice fancy free glow. Your Easy Bake Andy is soooo cute!! Lol, I never realized how hillarious "Look what you've done, Yoda!" really is. Hurray for catchphrases. laugh.gif The action of the moment is caught perfectly. How do you do it? wub.gif

Edit: Forgot to mention, you capture Andy's ears very well too happy.gif

thank you. heh, yeah, I guess the colors are all right, but they look so...less psychedelic in person. lol.

aah, I just draw what is written! and think about the Teenys far too much, anyway.

eek! I've just realized Andy's ears are crooked! oh well. so is his body, so it's okay. laugh.gif but thank you for saying so. I like drawing ears...biggrin.gif
  • CUTE! CUUUUTE!!!!!! I love those sooo much- especially the expression on Andy's face. He looks aaaa, so adorable. I want to frame all your pictures and hang them on the wall.
  • Mayo, the Tim and Damian are too cute!

Apple, love the drawings!
  • So cute! Especially Tiny Tim smushed under Damian. haha
  • Thank you, thank you. laugh.gif

More Teenys...I'm afraid that the coloring is pretty bad this time around, and it's actually my fault, not my scanner's. I colored them in semi-darkness, so it's kind of...wonky. however, please enjoy them anyway!

yeah, the coloring's awful. I'm sorryyy. this was really time consuming to actually draw, so I wish I hadn't ruined it by coloring it so badly. anyways, this is that time Damian insisted on watching the psychic channel! since my handwriting's terrible, to translate: "Stop!! Listen! We're watching the psychic chickens!!" The line wasn't directly used, but I thought I'd paraphrase. lol.

the coloring isn't too bad, I guess. except on the q-tip, I don't know what my scanner was thinking. in the original, it looks all cool and blurry, like it's in motion, but when scanned...x_x anyways, another classic line, haha. I love when Dinky Damian calls Tiny Tim "Yoda." I think it's because my mom used to use "yoda" as an insult all the time, for example...if we were driving and there were a lot of dumb people on the road, she'd say something like, "There sure are a lot of yodas out on the road today..." so "Yoda" kind of holds a triple meaning for me. laugh.gif yoga/Yoda/yoda.

all right. that's all the Teenys I have drawn. well, except one, but I'm not sure if I should post it because it's pretty weird XD but I probably will end up finishing it anyway...just think of the time Tiny Tim was a disco king/traffic director, and you should get an idea of what I drew, hahah.
  • haha, Aw I wanna see that other pic too!!
    someone should print these out to show them next week! They're wonderful. ^^ I love the way you draw Tiny Tim, he's so cute!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 25 2008, 05:23 PM)
    haha, Aw I wanna see that other pic too!!
    someone should print these out to show them next week! They're wonderful. ^^ I love the way you draw Tiny Tim, he's so cute!

lol, I think I might work on it over the weekend. hee. laugh.gif

ack! really? I'm torn between being utterly flattered and utterly embarassed. how would the guys react?! eee. however, if there was a wonderful incredible generous person out there that would possibly be willing to maybe do that, I would said go for it, haha. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 24 2008, 01:37 AM)

laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif
    this just might bee the cutest thing EVER!!
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 25 2008, 03:39 PM)
    yeah, the coloring's awful. I'm sorryyy. this was really time consuming to actually draw, so I wish I hadn't ruined it by coloring it so badly. anyways, this is that time Damian insisted on watching the psychic channel! since my handwriting's terrible, to translate: "Stop!! Listen! We're watching the psychic chickens!!" The line wasn't directly used, but I thought I'd paraphrase. lol.

Lol, no it can be read perfectly! That pic is wonderful for many reasons. One "psychic chickens" and two all the Teenys in one shot. Gosh, that must have been hard to do.

QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 25 2008, 03:39 PM)
    I love when Dinky Damian calls Tiny Tim "Yoda." I think it's because my mom used to use "yoda" as an insult all the time, for example...if we were driving and there were a lot of dumb people on the road, she'd say something like, "There sure are a lot of yodas out on the road today..." so "Yoda" kind of holds a triple meaning for me. laugh.gif yoga/Yoda/yoda.

all right. that's all the Teenys I have drawn. well, except one, but I'm not sure if I should post it because it's pretty weird XD but I probably will end up finishing it anyway...just think of the time Tiny Tim was a disco king/traffic director, and you should get an idea of what I drew, hahah.

Ooo, I have to try doing what your mom does. I swear too much in traffic. And I agree w/ mayo, it'd be fun to see your Tiny Tim disco traffic director king.
  • QUOTE (mundum @ Jan 25 2008, 07:08 PM)
    laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif
    this just might bee the cutest thing EVER!!

aaah, I'm not sure about that, haha. but thank you very much. smile.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 25 2008, 07:14 PM)
    Lol, no it can be read perfectly! That pic is wonderful for many reasons. One "psychic chickens" and two all the Teenys in one shot. Gosh, that must have been hard to do.

well, my mother is always telling me how awful my handwriting is, so I usually assume people will agree with her. although all my friends tell me my handwriting is "cool" but most admit it is unintelligable for the most part...and yes, it was hard. thinking of their poses, drawing their clothes, and then coloring it in the dark...but it was fun.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 25 2008, 07:14 PM)
    Ooo, I have to try doing what your mom does. I swear too much in traffic. And I agree w/ mayo, it'd be fun to see your Tiny Tim disco traffic director king.

the funny thing is, I don't even know why my mom used to say that. I don't think she says it anymore. but I'm pretty sure my stepdad brought it up once, something like, "Yoda? But that's the character from Star Wars." And my mom was like, "Really????" because she never read/watched Star Wars at all. I guess that's when she stopped saying it, hah.

disco traffic director king. nice combo biggrin.gif now I want to work on it. laugh.gif I will. promise.
  • Apple, you amaze me more and more every time! These are- !!!!! I would PAY for these, Apple.

QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 25 2008, 05:39 PM)
    Thank you, thank you. laugh.gif

More Teenys...I'm afraid that the coloring is pretty bad this time around, and it's actually my fault, not my scanner's. I colored them in semi-darkness, so it's kind of...wonky. however, please enjoy them anyway!

the coloring isn't too bad, I guess. except on the q-tip, I don't know what my scanner was thinking. in the original, it looks all cool and blurry, like it's in motion, but when scanned...x_x anyways, another classic line, haha. I love when Dinky Damian calls Tiny Tim "Yoda." I think it's because my mom used to use "yoda" as an insult all the time, for example...if we were driving and there were a lot of dumb people on the road, she'd say something like, "There sure are a lot of yodas out on the road today..." so "Yoda" kind of holds a triple meaning for me. laugh.gif yoga/Yoda/yoda.

• QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 25 2008, 08:57 PM)
    Apple, you amaze me more and more every time! These are- !!!!! I would PAY for these, Apple.

ah! that's really nice of you to say. thank you very much. I wouldn't dream of ever charging anyone for my artwork. not that I could. O_O;; but you know what I mean. thank you.
  • applelye, you just have such a great way of capturing body language. That's a really hard thing to do. Do you draw any manga?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 25 2008, 10:19 PM)
    applelye, you just have such a great way of capturing body language. That's a really hard thing to do. Do you draw any manga?

thank you. gah! they need to invent a blushing emoticon. I'm in need of one majorly!

anyways, I draw manga-styled drawings normally, but not literal manga pages. that is a far-off dream...*stares off into the distance* seriously, though, I'd love to, one day, when I am more educated about such things. like paneling, backgrounds (see all that white space behind the Teenys? haha), etc.

but thank you for saying that. smile.gif
    My new "Tim Is a BAMF" T-Shirt.
  • OMG, that is incredible!! I want it, I want it, I want it...hahahahahahaha!

biggrin.gif
  • That's an awesome shirt!
  • aaah! that shirt is amazing! I love how it's all sparkly. ahaha, I want a shirt like that, too! laugh.gif very awesome!!

okay, I've actually worked on Teeny drawings!

here is the disco traffic director king Tim:

okay, it's more disco king than traffic director. however, I barely remember drawing it. all I remember is that it was done really really late at night in a fit of insomnia/Teeny love, and my only goal in mind was to draw him in a sky blue suit. when I woke up the next morning and found it on my dresser, I could hardly believe I actually drew it, hahah. but then I added an afro for fun. yay! feel free to laugh at it, 'cause I did it just to entertain myself. laugh.gif and this is from that time the Teenys were doing the race car game thing.

since I figured I should also do a more "serious" Teeny drawing, some more substantial, I drew this this morning:

A day at the "pool" for Teenys. I think this is one of the most fun Teeny drawings yet. I figured it was going to be hard, but it was a lot easier than I thought. Runty Rusty's the star of this one, haha. He's floating around, typing away on his laptop. Damian is causing a commotion for the sake of causing a commotion. Tim is playing it safe and sitting on the side of the pool. Dan is doing his excercises. For those paying attention to detail, you'll notice Dan's chucks and Tim's clipboard, heehee. there are a couple mistakes in this one, but I think it turned out well. also...for once, I'm loving my scanner. it made the colors look better than they do in person. especially the water. and a random yellow background, because I thought it needed to be a little brighter...the white looked plain.
  • once again, WOW! I laughed so hard at the Tim-picture, haha, great!
    Andy's looking really really cool with those sunglasses biggrin.gif