In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• Honestly, we have the most talented boardies of any fandom, I think.
  • HAHA! Those pictures are amazing! Im loving the disco Tim and in the onther picture how Tim has those arm floaties.
  • thank you very much!

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 27 2008, 10:58 AM)
    Honestly, we have the most talented boardies of any fandom, I think.

yes, I think we do have the most talented boardies. I'm happy to be able to be among them biggrin.gif

and yay! someone noticed the arm floaties! it was a last-minute sort of thing...I thought he was missing, so I added the floaties. hahah. laugh.gif
  • haha, I noticed them too, I just had no idea what the English word for it is... biggrin.gif "Schwimmflügel" in German. (swim- wings translated one to one)
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 27 2008, 11:48 AM)
    haha, I noticed them too, I just had no idea what the English word for it is... biggrin.gif "Schwimmflügel" in German. (swim- wings translated one to one)

lol. well, I wasn't trying to say NO ONE saw them, but I was afraid no one would see them, so it was a relief to see someone mention them. but yeah, I'd call 'em arm floaties, although I guess "water wings" or "swim wings" would be the proper term, actually.
  • curse you, double post! sorry, this was an accident. my finger had a spasm and I clicked "post" twice...
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 27 2008, 04:50 PM)

THESE ARE AMAZING! You're so talented! laugh.gif *jealous*
  • *squeee* So cute!!!! Lol, even with a fro, Tiny Tim's still bald.
    The sink is so cute!!! Lol, Dinky Damian's making a fuss. Tiny Tim and Diminutive Dan are so cute! Runty Rusty is really enjoying the vacation. He looks like the little level headed lad of the group. I love his sunglasses! I've got another sports Teeny story to write. I just can't spend too much time in front of the computer cause of studying booo.
  • ahah, thank you! smile.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 27 2008, 02:35 PM)
    *squeee* So cute!!!! Lol, even with a fro, Tiny Tim's still bald.

yeah, I started to draw the hair over his forehead, but it just didn't look right. it makes it look funny the way it is now, though, like he's got a receding hairline or something.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 27 2008, 02:35 PM)
    The sink is so cute!!! Lol, Dinky Damian's making a fuss. Tiny Tim and Diminutive Dan are so cute! Runty Rusty is really enjoying the vacation. He looks like the little level headed lad of the group. I love his sunglasses! I've got another sports Teeny story to write. I just can't spend too much time in front of the computer cause of studying booo.

I've begun to notice that Dinky Dami is always excited over something in every drawing. it makes it tiring to draw him, because I tend to feel what the person I'm drawing is feeling. laugh.gif that's another reason why Runty Rusty is fun to draw...easy, and he's nice and calm most of the time. haha. Tim is easy to draw, too, though. For some reason, Damian and Dan are always giving me trouble. lol. also, I began to wonder why Rusty was wearing sunglasses...then I remembered I was drawing fanart of a story based on the mini versions of the members of the band I like in a pool made out of a sink. o_O

but yay! new Teeny story! *waits patiently biggrin.gif* as for me, I need to think of another Teeny drawing to start on.
  • I sat down to learn sociolinguistics and pragmatics and came up with a new idea for my pullover.... it's in my head for quite a while now actually and this is my first attempt, I'm not that happy but it's just a start and I won't start doing anymore shirts and stuff until february... The 'include Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!' idea came ten minutes ago, haha, Andy's holding the control in his hand.

a closer look:

I think I might change quite a bit actually... ^^

** whoops, ah just let your head rotate a bit, yeah? haha, sorry
  • Mayo that's adorable! laugh.gif
  • EEK! You guys are so right. we have some really talented boardies in here.

Applelye, I love their day at the pool.

and Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore is adorable, Mayo!
  • thank you for the compliments on my drawings.

and ack, mayo! that's adorable! I love how Andy's holding the control! haha, it's very cool. I really love it!
  • Mayo, that shirt is fabulous! And Appleye, eee, I ADORE that sink scene! Fantastic!
  • Man you guys this is all SOOOO good!
    I'm jealous.
    All my pictures look like crap when I actually attempt.
    Props smile.gif
  • Mayo, you're awesome biggrin.gif
  • mayoooo! i love that!!!! you are way too fantastic. i would LOVE a hoodie that looked like that
  • ah, I saw mayo's picture again and I fell in love with it all over again, hah. biggrin.gif

okay, so...I have another Teeny picture.

I apologize for the bad coloring. I did it again in the dark. my scanner actually made it look better, if that's any indication of how bad it originally was, lol. I wanted to color the candle yellow, then pink, then blue...ugh. I should've made up my mind BEFORE I started coloring. and the candles only there for "mood lighting." haha.

anyways, this is Dinky Damian from that time he discovered the tea cup could double as a hot tub. ahaha. ignore deformed Tiny Tim. he's just there to meet Damian's demands. smile.gif and those mysterious lines above Damian's head are supposed to be steam, but my scanner decided otherwise. oh, AND, Damian is snapping, in case you can't tell. hee. I think that's all I have to say.

I actually have more, but it's too dark to color now. x_x plus, I'm tired. so! enjoy a new Teeny picture?
  • awww that's so cute! poor Tiny Tim. but he's cute in that tiny butler suit!
  • Aw, is there DK embroidered in that towel Tim's holding? So sweet!! biggrin.gif