In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Feb 2 2008, 12:30 AM)
    awww that's so cute! poor Tiny Tim. but he's cute in that tiny butler suit!

haha. thanks. yes, Tim is dressed specially for the occasion of serving Damian...what a good friend. lol.

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Feb 2 2008, 02:38 AM)
    Aw, is there DK embroidered in that towel Tim's holding? So sweet!! biggrin.gif

yes! I figured Dinky Dami was pretentious enough to have embriodered towels, hee. thank you very much.
  • OK, I could not help it... Today I realized that it's probably impossible for all my OK Go merch to arrive on monday morning, which means I cannot count on those new shirts as good luck shirts (which is a tradition kind of for me and any upcoming exams, it's always working out well when I'm wearing an OK Go shirt) ... and because I don't want to wear the same shirt three days in a row I decided on starting project hoodie now... (OK, I admit, that's all just a silly excuse for me not sitting down and learn... ^^) And well, I have to admit, It's incredibly stupid work to paint on this material... Anyhow, I did it, haha, I really don't want to learn, can you tell? So right now I'm sitting here with my brand new still warm (from the ironing) Teeny OK Go Pullover, yes! Oh, and I took photos this time! ( clicky! ) I really really love doing this and I can't wait for exam-free february, where I can spend whole days on making shirts and bags and pillow cases and stuff, haha!! (not just OK Go, though, I kinda have the impression that I tend to have more OK Go things than anything else... put together. haha) image

• Mayo, that's wonderful! Tiny Tim's my favorite, flashing the peace sign, so cute!!! You are so talented! You can make me something anytime! Boo, I have a major test to prep for as well. dry.gif Is anyone else in your family a good artist?

So wait, you draw the pic on a special type of paper and then iron it on to any fabric? Oh I wanna try that so bad!
  • haha, thank you. Well, not the paper is special, the pencil is. It's called Transfer pencil and you just draw something, iron it on fabirc and tada, there it is! (don't forget to mirror your drawing before, though, especially if you have words and numbers and stuff included) I think my mom is a pretty good artist, even though she denies it totally and seldomly draws at all (she's working a lot and studying after work, so there's no time really). I think for my future exams I'll just write all the things I need to know on my clothes and make it look like a pattern or so, haha.
  • That hoodie is adorable Mayo!!
  • ohmy.gif that's so cute, Mayo!
    biggrin.gif
    and that transfer stuff looks like a ton of fun, haha.
  • it is smile.gif I wore it today for my exam and I might say it really IS a good- luck -hoodie, But I'll have to wait for the results to say that but I'm pretty sure I passed.... biggrin.gif Only one week, then I'll have uni-free time for over 1 month, enough time to make plenty of shirts
  • mayo, you are beyond amazing. i'm incredibly jealous of your skills (i know i've said that before, haha biggrin.gif) i wish i had a good luck OK Go hoodie. especially a teeny one
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 4 2008, 10:31 PM)
    mayo, you are beyond amazing. i'm incredibly jealous of your skills (i know i've said that before, haha biggrin.gif) i wish i had a good luck OK Go hoodie. especially a teeny one

haha, and I wish I'd seen them saturday night.... I just make loads of them and send them around the world so every boardie has them and then I'd feel bad for Milo... O h dear, no... ^^
  • why are you going to school and studying and taking exams when you should just be drawing and designing? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 4 2008, 04:35 PM)
    why are you going to school and studying and taking exams when you should just be drawing and designing? wink.gif

When are you posting pictures of that amazing scroll you did?
  • haha oh yeah!!

here it is:

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Feb 4 2008, 10:35 PM)
    why are you going to school and studying and taking exams when you should just be drawing and designing? wink.gif

haha, because I love the things I'm studying right now (which is English Language and Literature) and the other things are more of a hobby...

THAT SCROLL IS AMAZING!!!
    Have they seen it? What did they say? IT IS AMAZING! haha
  • Rachel and Becky got to give it to them for us so hopefully they can elaborate more about what they all said biggrin.gif ...all I can remember Becky mentioning is that Andy wanted her to ask us what font we used.

Andy,

The answer to your question is Angie's Handwriting, Bold, 24pt (guestimation)

Love,
    Angie and Katie
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Feb 4 2008, 11:16 PM)
    Andy,

The answer to your question is Angie's Handwriting, Bold, 24pt (guestimation)

Love,
    Angie and Katie

hahahaha... guestimation... It took me a while, I admit that, haha....
  • That scroll is beautiful!! I can't believe they didn't let you in when they saw that!
  • The scroll is lovely, I'm sure they loved it.
  • I'm posting these pictures on Mayo's behalf, as she made it, but it's now in my possession.

As many of you know, I have a bit of a Joker card obsession (thanks to everyone who sent me cards! I love you all!), so Mayo managed to incorporate my two obsessions and made me the most amazing bag EVER:

Miss Mayo, I love you incredibly. Thank you so much.
  • ^ WOW. That is incredible, Mayo biggrin.gif

We've got some very talented boardies.
  • Mayo is so talented!! That bag is beautiful! You're so lucky Alice. You own a Mayo original now.