In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• Apple! AMAZING! I love both of those sooo much!
  • wow, that's quite a few compliments. thank you very much. even though you can't tell, I'm grinning with embarassment behind my computer screen. ^^///

To Tempe: haha! wow, you described exactly the feeling I was trying to portray, because that is the exact feeling I got while reading the story. awesome. hee, thank you.

aaah, the material for Teeny OK Go pictures is neverending. As I was flipping through the stories for a Dan idea, I kept thinking, "oh, it would be so cute if I drew...!"

I did manage to single out a good Dan picture, though. and it involves life savers. wink.gif and I couldn't resist drawing another Dinky Dami...he has too many entertaining shenanigans that are perfect for drawing.

both of the above should be up by tomorrow! thanks again! haha. biggrin.gif
  • even though I've been given the okay to double post, at least occasionally, it still feels wrong. x.x

because I have no life, paired with an obsession with (Teeny) OK Go, I have chosen to finish the two pictures! yaaay!

as previously mentioned, Dan with Life Savers! I chose to be lazy on coloring this one. D: oops. and I took artistic license on Dan's clothing, haha. greeeeen. anyway, this is that time they were doing the racing game, and Dan's vehicle of choice was a roll of Life Savers.

my scanner had a field day with this one. all the colors are warped. oh well. fortunately, the intensity of Damian's pants was kept. I like this one. I think it captures Dinky Dami's "aura" or something. hah. biggrin.gif this is from the time he got that toy cat and carried it around everywhere.

okay. I'm pretty sure my Teeny OK Go drawingness is exhausted now, so I'll stop flooding this thread with my silly pictures. I don't think I'll be able to draw much more anymore, with school tomorrow. plus, I don't want to monopolize the thread or anything.
  • appleyle... whoa, I have a very very similar picture, but mine is with Andy running on a plug... :S weird, huh?

Great pictures, maybe you should just illustrate those fantastic stories and one day I'll read them to my kids. (whom I may name Timothy, ... all of them... haha)

** ooh, look, your pictures got rated ten out of ten... ^^
  • Appleeye those pictures are gorgeous!! They really bring the Teeny OK Go stories to life smile.gif
  • O-M-G, I fell over. Then I printed them out to decorate the wall with. You got Damian's body language down perfectly with the little swayed hips! And gah, Dan's clothes are darling. Great Fan Art is never spam. I say post away with those lovely delights!
  • Wow, Applelye, I LOVE these. They are sooo good biggrin.gif Ya I love the Damian one with his red pants laugh.gif Keep 'em coming!
  • They're adorable! Little Damian's expression is hilarious.
  • urgh, thanks. you guys are too kind. seriously. >__< thank you very much.

wow, you really printed them out?! haha. what an honor. my art is on somebody's wall...biggrin.gif

anyways, I couldn't draw anymore right now even if I wanted to. since it's dark outside, my sliding glass door can't function as a lightbox. oh the woes of being a poor obsessive artist. laugh.gif maybe later this week. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 21 2008, 06:55 PM)
    You got Damian's body language down perfectly with the little swayed hips!

she is SO right, apple!!! smile.gif can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves smile.gif
  • Tim is not alone anymore:

Tim and Damian biggrin.gif
  • applelye, when I saw the one of Dan I immediately thought of them doing the cover of Violent Femme's Prove My Love!

Your drawings are very awesome! I especially liked the Andy one. Then again, I do have a thing for Andy, so...
  • eek! those are so cute, mayo! it put a big smile on my face when I saw them smile.gif

school is lame. it prevents me from drawing Teenys. however, I can promise that there will be more of Damian swaying his hips, as well as an Andy picture. :3 so many ideas are bouncing around in my head! yay!

and thank you very much, katie and beckysioux. biggrin.gif
  • Aww, mayo! So cute! It looks like your Tiny Tim is grabbing the camera in that second picture. He wants to take the shot. laugh.gif
  • MAYO! They're beautiful! Damian's scarf is cute. and his broach!
  • QUOTE (applelye @ Jan 22 2008, 10:57 PM)
    school is lame. it prevents me from drawing Teenys. however, I can promise that there will be more of Damian swaying his hips, as well as an Andy picture. :3 so many ideas are bouncing around in my head! yay!

I can't wait to see them! You're so good at portraying their teeny greatness!!
  • Those pictures are amazing applelye!! Please please post more, and no way are they silly! They're so cute!

Aww, mayo! So cute! It looks like your Tiny Tim is grabbing the camera in that second picture. He wants to take the shot.

Hee hee, my sentiments exactly! Looks like a cute Teeny MySpace picture biggrin.gif
  • oh man... apple and mayo, you two are so awesome!

the teeny dan is my fav apple!
    and mayo, now i wanna make a tim paperweight! how did you make them? clay or im guessing plaster right? they are tres awesome!
  • Apple! AAAA! You are AMAZING. Those drawings blew me away.
    Mayo, hahaha, Tim and Damian are so cute together! I can't wait to see the whole family!
  • ack, I feel like I'm saying thank you too much, but that's because you are complimenting me too much. haha. biggrin.gif accept these two new Teeny pictures as a token of my gratitude.

curse you scanner, for distorting perfectly good colors. anyways, look! it's Easy Bake Andy! Runty Rusty's becoming my favorite, only because he's easiest to draw. laugh.gif I think he turned out pretty cute in this one. he's wearing oven mitts, btw. and I don't know what he's carrying in the pan, or why he's surrounded by a mysterious pink glow...but look at that apron!! I drew this after reading Tempe's recent post in the Teeny thread.

I drew this only because this was one of my favorite Teeny OK Go lines ever. it was a really awkward pose to draw, hah. Tim wasn't cooperating. and my scanner really messed with the colors. but I still like it. and that is a tube of Super Glue. I drew it to better explain what is happening in this picture, but it actually looks kind of weird. hee. this is from the time they super glued themselves together.

well...enjoy the Teenys. sorry for the crazy things my scanner does to the drawings. I'll keep working on more this week, hopefully! smile.gif