In this Discussion

invincible video???

edited November -1 in OK Go
Invincible has a video! and its a Myspace featured video! and it won't let me watch all of it!!!

Comments

• I know! It only let's me watch the first 26 seconds and then it stops. I can't take this torture.
  • haha this is so funny, because i was just about to post something about this. its weird that they wouldn't put anything on the actual site.
  • this is making me so angry!!!!! "I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONNNN!!" pardon the almost-random Anchorman quote.
  • QUOTE (JaJaJaded @ Jun 14 2006, 08:04 PM)
    this is making me so angry!!!!! "I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONNNN!!" pardon the almost-random Anchorman quote.

lmao i love that quote!! i can't find this video, does anyone have a link ?
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 14 2006, 09:01 PM)
    i can't find this video, does anyone have a link ?

http://videos.myspace.com/videoplayer/player.cfm?vid=3250
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 14 2006, 09:21 PM)

thanks...
    but it gives me this error message

MySpace.com Video Support

It appears that you are accessing Myspace.com from a location that is not authorized to view our licensed videos. Please go to the United States or its territories and try again.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 14 2006, 09:24 PM)
    thanks...

It appears that you are accessing Myspace.com from a location that is not authorized to view our licensed videos. Please go to the United States or its territories and try again.

hmm, try logging in to myspace, then clicking the link?!?
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 14 2006, 10:24 PM)
    thanks...

haha. Texas doesn't count!

ok, that was mean. I'm sorry texas.

anyways, mine says that I can't watch it on Netscape. bleh.
  • QUOTE (JaJaJaded @ Jun 14 2006, 08:04 PM)
    this is making me so angry!!!!! "I AM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONNNN!!" pardon the almost-random Anchorman quote.

I just wanted to say... "I love... LAMP!"
    hahaha.

By the way, would you like to come to the pants party? tongue.gif

I'm getting a verbal error, by a guy with a fake posh accent. Weeeird.
  • "Please go to the United States or its territories and try again."

Yeah, thanks Tom, I'll take a road trip for 26 fricking seconds of footage..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 14 2006, 09:48 PM)
    "Please go to the United States or its territories and try again."

Yeah, thanks Tom, I'll take a road trip for 26 fricking seconds of footage..

lmao laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • HEY TOM: CHICAGO is IN THE UNITED STATES!
  • it doesn't roll with firefox either.
  • For those of the people who have seen it, did it happen to have workout equipment?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 14 2006, 10:29 PM)
    For those of the people who have seen it, did it happen to have workout equipment?

i don't think anyones seen past the first 26 seconds, there's not workout equipment in that...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 14 2006, 08:41 PM)
    i don't think anyones seen past the first 26 seconds

Maybe it's a conspiracy. The rest of the vid has been sucked up by UFO's for our own protection, or it's in storage at the FBI.
    Ok, I'll stop now.
  • Is anyone getting the weird cryptic message voice dude? I kind of think it's Tim, but I could be crazy.
  • ^^ I told ya. There's a conspiracy going on.

There's something happening here. And what it is ain't exactly clear.
    Ha ha, sorry.
  • I'm pretty sure they're going to release the video tomorrow. They have a new dance challange on the JC that is also supposedly premiering tomorrow. However, I was told that the video was "not mimickable." **shrugs**
  • So yeah, basically I can't watch this 26 seconds of OK Go footage which I presume to be amazing . . . because it's OK Go, because my internet connection sucks greatly.

Can someone tell me what happens for the 26 seconds? Is it another dance? the "not mimickable" part that Karleigh said makes me think it's a dance video.