In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• QUOTE (poison @ Jun 15 2006, 07:27 PM)
    I mean I thought Dan was the one that seemed the most Uncle-y.

Nope, it's Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore who's the Hunkie Unkie. And I bet he's having fun sitting there basking in our many thank yous.

Thank you Mister Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore you are one hunkie unkie and if i weren't so freaked of roaches i'd make you a broach right now.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Jun 15 2006, 10:27 PM)
    I love that.
    I thought Dan was the Uncle?
    No, people, not literally. I know they all have nieces/nephews. I mean I thought Dan was the one that seemed the most Uncle-y.

Point taken. Post edited.

And not to get all sexy grandma on you, but I think the all white thing does wonders for Mr. Konopka, don't you?
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jun 15 2006, 07:31 PM)
    And not to get all sexy grandma on you, but I think the all white thing does wonders for Mr. Konopka, don't you?

Yes indeed, the Konopka looks great in white. Also, the Nordwind resembles one of the Bee Gee's when he's dressed in white.
  • That was beautiful! I got a Get-Over-It feel from the random objects. I loved that video. I'd have to say it's one of my faves now actually.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jun 15 2006, 09:31 PM)
    Point taken. Post edited.

wait, so the king of grandpas is a grandma?!? i guess it makes sense...
  • I don't think I've ever been more creeped out by the bridge of that song. Um, in a good way, I think..? They reminded me of Millenium-era Backstreet Boys. Except with cooler..everything.

Anyway, great video.
  • Umm, so what is a sexy grandma exactly? blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 07:37 PM)
    Umm, so what is a sexy grandma exactly? blink.gif

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is... the epitome of sexy grandma.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jun 15 2006, 09:31 PM)

WOW! Mr. Konopka looks gorgeous! Very handsome.

And I wonder how many takes that all-white scene took to get one without Damain laughing? Cause if I were him I would have had a hard time keeping a straight face.

And, um, is Andy wearing makeup? His face looks kinda pretty...well, even prettier than normal...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 16 2006, 02:37 AM)
    Umm, so what is a sexy grandma exactly? blink.gif

A grandma that has both cookies and contraceptives (just in case) on her little doilies?
  • ^^^lol!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Tonetoile, you rock

if the sexy grandma needs dentures, I can take care of that
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 10:35 PM)
    I don't think I've ever been more creeped out by the bridge of that song. Um, in a good way, I think..? They reminded me of Millenium-era Backstreet Boys. Except with cooler..everything..

I was kind of freaked out during the whole white part....I felt like they were at a mental institution, haha. And then they started that slow close up on Damian.....and I nearly died...
  • sweet video, Andy's hair is interesting. I can't watch the guys, all the stuff blowing up keeps grabbing my attention. I'll have to watch twice of course, and many times more for further examination.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 15 2006, 07:39 PM)
    I was kind of freaked out during the whole white part....I felt like they were at a mental institution, haha. And then they started that slow close up on Damian.....and I nearly died...

I got an Austin Powers/Starwars/Matrix feel. But that's just me.
  • My favorite thing is the striking background against the black suits
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 15 2006, 09:39 PM)
    sweet video, Andy's hair is interesting. I can't watch the guys, all the stuff blowing up keeps grabbing my attention. I'll have to watch twice of course, and many times more for further examination.

I did the exact same thing. It took three times through the video to keep my attention on the guys and not on the lovely explosions.

And yes, Mr. Konopka looks fantastic.
  • QUOTE (poison @ Jun 15 2006, 10:38 PM)
    And, um, is Andy wearing makeup? His face looks kinda pretty...well, even prettier than normal...

Karleigh and I are on the phone right now talking about how we think Damian is wearing make up, too, haha.
  • I love the damian tounge thing... hahahha sorry just had to throw that out there.
  • OMG, I'm so excited, but I guess the work out equipment was a joke or a misheard phrase. **shrugs**

That was so aweseome, and now there is no question that Damian's eyes are green.