In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 15 2006, 07:55 PM)
    It's a jar filled with coins, not pickles. It goes along with damian mentioning money.

yeah, but pickles are funnier, so I'm just gonna pretend they are pickles laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 16 2006, 02:58 AM)
    yeah, but pickles are funnier, so I'm just gonna pretend they are pickles laugh.gif

Oh well. I was just hungry. Pickles just made sense.

I fucking love pickles.
  • So, in "The White Room" does Damian look like a telepath from a 1980s movie-of-the-future Sci fi flick or what?

"I WILL MELT YOUR FACE WITH MY MIND!"

Kind of a Damian Trilogy(The Omen saga, not a blantant mispelling of the boy's name!) meets Tron meets Aldous Huxley/George Orwell brain child...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 15 2006, 09:55 PM)
    It's a jar filled with coins, not pickles. It goes along with damian mentioning money.

*huge sigh of relief knowing no pickles were harmed in the making of the video*

i'm sad that it's not letting me capture the video...
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 15 2006, 10:54 PM)
    whoa, I so didn't know he had green eyes.

Karleigh and I have been debating this FOR MONTHS, and finally I have won, muahahahaha! *cough* Yes. Green.

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 15 2006, 10:55 PM)
    They change colors.

When did he mention that???

QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 15 2006, 10:59 PM)
    Kind of a Damian Trilogy(The Omen saga, not a blantant mispelling of the boy's name!) meets Tron meets Aldous Huxley/George Orwell brain child...

FYI, the boards don't let you misspell Damian...I'm assuming you meant Dami e n?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 15 2006, 10:01 PM)
    When did he mention that???

it blows up at the "my money says" line...
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 15 2006, 10:59 PM)

Haha, the board automatically fixes it when you spell his name that way.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 09:59 PM)
    *huge sigh of relief knowing no pickles were harmed in the making of the video*

i'm sad that it's not letting me capture the video...

Darbs, try using a different movie player. Real Player doesn't do screencaps, try QuickTime.
  • holy crap.
    i think i have a crush on every single member of okgo now.
    haha.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 11:02 PM)
    it blows up at the "my money says" line...

Oh. *is clearly not paying enough attention*
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 10:02 PM)
    Haha, the board automatically fixes it when you spell his name that way.

Curse you, boarddd!! *Shakes fist*
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 16 2006, 03:02 AM)
    it blows up at the "my money said" line...

ahhh. Cleverclever. I honestly was so distracted by the various exploding objects that I tuned out the lyrics.

Blowing up money seems far more satisfying than blowing up pickles anyway.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 15 2006, 10:02 PM)
    Darbs, try using a different movie player. Real Player doesn't do screencaps, try QuickTime.

no, i mean it's not letting me save the vid to my computer... i never use to have any trouble grabbing ok go streams before, but clearly they've wised up...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 11:03 PM)
    no, i mean it's not letting me save the vid to my computer... i never use to have any trouble grabbing ok go streams before, but clearly they've wised up...

Really? I think I managed to save it to my computer....
  • Merry Christmas my lovely boardies!

(Some post from Karleigh inspired me to make this wish to you all, but I was too lazy to go back and quote that post)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 10:03 PM)

http://boss.streamos.com/qtime/capi001/okg...ncible_v300.mov

Click Save Target As on that link. That should work.

edit: No, no it doesn't. Lies of deceit! ...I'll figure it out in a minute.
  • Just watched. Thanks for the help, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I DEFINETELY got deja vu of the Get Over it Video (especially the hay) but I thought this was pretty cool!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 11:07 PM)
    Merry Christmas my lovely boardies!

(Some post from Karleigh inspired me to make this wish to you all, but I was too lazy to go back and quote that post)

HAHA, funnilly enough I'm looking at my Christmas pics that I just got printed today. (Yes, I know it's June, shush.)
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 15 2006, 10:10 PM)
    http://boss.streamos.com/qtime/capi001/okg...ncible_v300.mov

Click Save Target As on that link. That should work.

edit: No, no it doesn't. Lies of deceit! ...I'll figure it out in a minute.

yeah, it just saves a link to the stream, not the actual vid...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 10:07 PM)
    Merry Christmas my lovely boardies!

Hmm, an OK Go christmas, **nods head** that'll do just fine.