In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 15 2006, 11:15 PM)
    yeah, it just saves a link to the stream, not the actual vid...

Hmmm. Then all I did was save the link to the stream, too? Well, that's sad...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 15 2006, 08:12 PM)
    HAHA, funnilly enough I'm looking at my Christmas pics that I just got printed today. (Yes, I know it's June, shush.)

haha, for some reason that reminded me i need to get my formal pictures printed... from two years ago. :/
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Jun 15 2006, 11:26 PM)
    haha, for some reason that reminded me i need to get my formal pictures printed... from two years ago. :/

Hahaha. Well, I'm not the only one, then.

Actually, in order to get all of the pics I have on my computer printed, it would cost me $165. blink.gif I take too many pictures.
  • I like how Tim's black jacket isn't completely black.
    its pinstripe-y so from far away it looks a dark gray color. and that makes me laugh, because he obviously had to be just a little different, right?

I also like the explosions, but when the radio explodes i cringe a little. I could've used a good boombox like that, ya know?

and the white part is kinda creepy. I agree with the backstreet boys mention. also, it made me think of heaven (you know, the light at the end of the tunnel?) and that also creeps me out because maybe they managed to explode themsleves.

finally, I think they're ties do match the backgrounds at times... I can't tell if its for real or just me or just a trick of the light or something. oh well.
  • it's not going to work on my computer. can anyone put it on youtube or something?
  • so is this video going to remain as a juggling club delicacy, or will myspace finally show it in its entirety?

wait, nevermind. The vid is up on Ok Go's website. Disregard this post.
  • i saw it! i had to watch it 3 times. first time to take it all in, second time to watch the left frame, third time to watch the right frame. i'm not good at multi-tasking.

dan bears an uncanny resemblance to one of my uncles, and damian has lovely legs.

(p.s. dan rolling out a desert cart is the physical embodiment of all my fantasies.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 15 2006, 08:36 PM)
    Hahaha. Well, I'm not the only one, then.

Actually, in order to get all of the pics I have on my computer printed, it would cost me $165. blink.gif I take too many pictures.

ahhh yea, i need to start printing mine out though, because my computer crashed, and if it wasn't for the fact that i was too lazy to lazy to delete all of my pictures from my memory cards, i would have lost all of my pictures.
  • I came, I watched, I loved.

The video was great, the explosions make the pyro side of me happy and the boys make the rest of me happy. biggrin.gif

Though I must admit I cried a little on the inside when the drum set blew up. Also is it just me or does Damian look slightly older in this one, like he is losing his boyish features? huh.gif
  • He's been losing them for a while now, all the stress of touring and whatnot, but that close-up did make him look particularly oldmanish.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 16 2006, 04:23 PM)
    He's been losing them for a while now, all the stress of touring and whatnot, but that close-up did make him look particularly oldmanish.

*sniff* Our little boy is finally growing up..

On the White Room closeup, he had a 5O'Clock shadow, which might have contributed to his old manishness a bit..
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Jun 16 2006, 05:12 PM)
    Though I must admit I cried a little on the inside when the drum set blew up. Also is it just me or does Damian look slightly older in this one, like he is losing his boyish features? huh.gif

I gasped when they blew the drumset up. Ask Karleigh, I was on the phone with her at the time.

And Damian does look older in this one....I don't know, it's weird, because he still looks gorgeous (as do the rest of the boys, as always wink.gif), but...it's like, different from like, the "Don't Ask Me" or "Get Over It" vids. I don't know if it's because he looks older, or his demeanor has changed. *shrugs*
  • such a sexy vid

they look to be having much fun
  • Don't stone me or anything, but I don't think Damian's that hot anymore.... *ouch*
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 17 2006, 05:45 PM)
    Don't stone me or anything, but I don't think Damian's that hot anymore.... *ouch*

**stones Jen**

Bite your tongue!
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 17 2006, 09:20 PM)
    **stones Jen**

Bite your tongue!

Hey hey now, she's sick remember? The medicines are having an effect on her brain.. haha.

Plus, we all know Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's the hot one. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jun 17 2006, 09:30 PM)
    Hey hey now, she's sick remember? The medicines are having an effect on her brain.. haha.

Plus, we all know Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore's the hot one. biggrin.gif

i'm the hot one!..
    roro said i am ok go...
    so that makes me the hot one by default...
    since i'm the only real member...
    those boys do a good job of lip syncing my songs for me though...
    *applauds them*
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 17 2006, 09:52 PM)
    i'm the hot one!..
    roro said i am ok go...
    *applauds them*

If you're the real OK Go, can I be the merch girl then? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 17 2006, 06:45 PM)
    Don't stone me or anything, but I don't think Damian's that hot anymore.... *ouch*

I think he's become conscious of the fact that he's hot, and that's not hot.

I feel like Paris Hilton with all this "that's (not) hot" talk...

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 17 2006, 10:52 PM)
    i'm the hot one!..
    roro said i am ok go...
    *applauds them*

All this time, they've just been pulling a Milli Vanilli....but in a good way...I guess....??

Also, it's REALLY weird to go to the MySpace login page and see a banner for "Invincible" right at the top. Really weird. I don't know whether to be like "AWESOME!" or not...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 17 2006, 10:35 PM)
    Also, it's REALLY weird to go to the MySpace login page and see a banner for "Invincible" right at the top. Really weird. I don't know whether to be like "AWESOME!" or not...

you should be like "AWESOME!!" and that should make you think of dave...