In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 17 2006, 10:35 PM)
    I think he's become conscious of the fact that he's hot, and that's not hot.

But dude, come on, he's hot, really, except now I feel like I can't be attracted to him.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 17 2006, 11:40 PM)
    you should be like "AWESOME!!" and that should make you think of dave...

"AWESOME!!"

*thinks of Dave*

....why am I thinking of Dave? I think I missed something.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 17 2006, 10:55 PM)
    ....why am I thinking of Dave? I think I missed something.

because he's the dj currently known as AWESOME!!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 18 2006, 12:12 AM)
    because he's the dj currently known as AWESOME!!

OH! Okay. I get it now. Let's try this again:

"AWESOME!!"

*thinks of Dave, who is the dj currently known as AWESOME!!*

biggrin.gif
  • damian loses some of his pretty points during the white suit part since he seems to be channeling don johnson circa miami vice. but other than that, i think he's up to his usual standards throughout the rest of the video.

just wondering: when he's digging through that suitcase, is it filled with ties or girls' underwear?
  • QUOTE (untidytowns @ Jun 19 2006, 02:26 AM)
    damian loses some of his pretty points during the white suit part since he seems to be channeling don johnson circa miami vice. but other than that, i think he's up to his usual standards throughout the rest of the video.

just wondering: when he's digging through that suitcase, is it filled with ties or girls' underwear?

Girl's underwear, I believe.

Back in the day, rockstars used to collect the underwear of everyone they slept with, as a way of showing off to their pals(nowadays, they just collect STDs). Damian might have been doing an homage to them with that. Kind of a "Hey look, I'm an official rockstar!" thing.
  • i thought so. on my computer screen they look more like granny panties though.
  • I had this dream once..where I was so mad at Damian being all into himself, that I wrote him a letter asking him to please not be such a dick..and then Andy wrote me back for some reason, and sent me a picture of Dan as a little kid. It was weird.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 19 2006, 06:23 AM)
    I had this dream once..where I was so mad at Damian being all into himself, that I wrote him a letter asking him to please not be such a dick..and then Andy wrote me back for some reason, and sent me a picture of Dan as a little kid. It was weird.

That's really weird but oddly funny!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 19 2006, 07:23 AM)
    I had this dream once..where I was so mad at Damian being all into himself, that I wrote him a letter asking him to please not be such a dick..and then Andy wrote me back for some reason, and sent me a picture of Dan as a little kid. It was weird.

You are fantastic. Just wanted to say that.
  • That makes you fantastic by default, as we are both snazzy Ontarians.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 19 2006, 07:23 AM)

That is really weird. Funny. But really weird. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 19 2006, 11:56 AM)
    That is really weird. Funny. But really weird. blink.gif

I love you Katy. Just, I love you.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 19 2006, 06:23 AM)

That's funny. wink.gif
  • HAHAHA kay you fucking kill me sometimes!

i had a dream that the boys were performing in my backyard at some bbq...and andy got into a fight with a piece of steak....dont ask
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 19 2006, 02:35 PM)
    HAHAHA kay you fucking kill me sometimes!

i had a dream that the boys were performing in my backyard at some bbq...and andy got into a fight with a piece of steak....dont ask

!!! Wow. I'm trying so hard to picture it.

Ross or Duncan?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 19 2006, 02:35 PM)

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! laugh.gif How does one get into a fight with a piece of steak???

There was a dance-off of sorts in my dream....and Denise was there....so that automatically makes my dream awesome. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 19 2006, 01:35 PM)

lmao....the piece of steak would totally win, hands down. j/k if you have a bbq and they are there you better invite me roro.
    i finally saw the video...pretty good.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jun 19 2006, 06:07 PM)
    lmao....the piece of steak would totally win, hands down. j/k if you have a bbq and they are there you better invite me roro.
    i finally saw the video...pretty good.

Oh I see your planning. You're afraid I'll eat Andy, aren't you..

..Probably a safe bet. I really like steak.
  • HAHA I HAVE MANAGED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SCREENCAP THIS DAMN VIDEO, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HAHA.

Okay. You can go back to your regularly scheduled lives....

Edit: DAMN YOU YOUTUBE FOR HAVING SUCH SUCKY QUALITY...