In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 15 2006, 09:09 PM)
    Everyone who's having issues: Try updating to Windows Media Player 10, that's what I had to do to get mine to work.

*sniff* Or leave the country..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 09:22 PM)
    *sniff* Or leave the country..

You can come live with meeeeeeeeeee!
  • YES!!! Providing you don't live near my annoying New Jersey cousin we found on the internet, yes!!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 09:25 PM)
    YES!!! Providing you don't live near my annoying New Jersey cousin we found on the internet, yes!!

.....do I want to know??
  • i want to know.
  • My nanna's like...half sister or something was this big New York socialite and her son raised his family in New Jersey and when my great-uncle Rusty (that's right) died, we thought we should contact them and let them know and long story short, our cousin William drives up here ALL THE TIME and even bought a cottage on the nearest lake so he could spend more time with us.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 09:36 PM)
    My nanna's like...half sister or something was this big New York socialite and her son raised his family in New Jersey and when my great-uncle Rusty (that's right) died, we thought we should contact them and let them know and long story short, our cousin William drives up here ALL THE TIME and even bought a cottage on the nearest lake so he could spend more time with us.

Ummm. Yeah, we'll stay away from him.
  • And now I know.
  • I would really like to see this but my internet explorer is on the fritz!! sad.gif
  • The weirdest part was when he told me he sometimes loved his pug more than his wife.
  • My computer is on the fritz sad.gif No music video for me...
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 15 2006, 09:54 PM)
    I would really like to see this but my internet explorer is on the fritz!! sad.gif

Oh no!!!!!!

(Err. Pun acknowledged, not intended.) (Actually, is that really a pun? Anyway...)

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 15 2006, 09:54 PM)
    The weirdest part was when he told me he sometimes loved his pug more than his wife.

Okay, that's creepy.
  • Vendro, its not showing in Canada anyways...

And that pug thing is wierd... I wonder if his wife knows.
  • Juggling Club members, report to the treehouse. Your sweet old Grandma Jorge has hooked you up.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 15 2006, 09:56 PM)
    And that pug thing is wierd... I wonder if his wife knows.

I sure hope not.

Kikky, you've been making a reply for 5 minutes now, what are writing, a novel??

QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jun 15 2006, 10:04 PM)
    Juggling Club members, report to the treehouse. Uncle Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has hooked you up.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jun 15 2006, 07:04 PM)
    Juggling Club members, report to the treehouse. Uncle Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has hooked you up.

Thankie Hunkie Unkie Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! wink.gif biggrin.gif
  • I knew Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore would hook us up. I knew it. I'm glad you're back from the woods.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 07:06 PM)
    Thankie Hunkie Unkie Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! wink.gif biggrin.gif

poo, Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, it's still not working unsure.gif
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I take back my long woot, the JC is giving me an error message. *pout*