In this Discussion

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME BIGNESS

Comments

• OMG.

Trish told Karleigh about this AAAAAAAAAAGES AGO, we've been wondering when the hell it was going to come out.....

I'm seriously shaking right now, haha.
  • I'm shaking too! It's so perfect. Can we have the myspace code youtube..thing soon?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 07:02 PM)
    I'm shaking too! It's so perfect. Can we have the myspace code youtube..thing soon?

very soon. i'll hook it up next week. but we've seriously got to get it voted on the vh1 thing. i hate asking, but it's got to be done.
  • Hey, I once helped a Weezer video that had been released about seven years earlier make it onto TRL, I'm obviously going to devote my services to this.
  • I'm really happy and totally excited right now...........but...........I have to be honest..........something in my stomach just dropped.........

I always swore that if the guys got uber-successful, I wouldn't get mad or forsake them or anything, because they totally deserve it. Please please please hold me to that.
  • Alrighty then. Bring it on. I'll vote my sorry butt off... and I'll hire low-wage migrant workers outside Home Depot to help me. I'll set up a MIGHTY VSPOT VOTING MACHINE.

Question: Do we have all week to round up the votes, or is it Saturday only?

I love you, J.
  • I've got to give them credit, that's quite the creative dance. I love it, I won't lie. I am sick of them dancing, and wish they would let that part go but ...I guess it's what made them who they are so I have no choice but to accept it. Either way, I do love the dance.

I guess we won't be seeing that live anytime soon tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jul 28 2006, 07:14 PM)
    I am sick of them dancing, and wish they would let that part go

To be fair, this dance was made like, last summer, so it was probably before "A Million Ways" got huge, or as it was just getting big.

Um. I don't know if that really makes a difference in your opinion or not, haha.

Edit: Buahahahaha, it's on my MySpace......biggrin.gif
  • Kaaty! Code please??

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 28 2006, 06:59 PM)
    I am so confused

Edit: OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

THIS MAKES UP FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

OH MY GOD.

I MADE MY ENTIRE FAMILY WATCH IT AS I SHOUTED "OH MY GOD." (I think my parents were more entertained by my screaming by my screaming than the boys.)

OH MY GOD.

I made my mom watch it and she was SO nervous through the whole thing that somebody was going to fall and hurt themselves. And when nobody did, she was like "Well I bet someone slipped when they were rehearsing it! Poor thing." Hahaha, I love moms.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 28 2006, 07:19 PM)
    To be fair, this dance was made like, last summer, so it was probably before "A Million Ways" got huge, or as it was just getting big.

Um. I don't know if that really makes a difference in your opinion or not, haha.
    Edit: Buahahahaha, it's on my MySpace......biggrin.gif

buahahahaha tell people to buahahavote for it!
  • Yeah, good qestion, Trishy... can we vote every waking minute of the entire weekend or do we only have Sat? Is time on our side, man?
  • QUOTE (Trashy Trishy @ Jul 28 2006, 07:10 PM)
    Alrighty then. Bring it on. I'll vote my sorry butt off... and I'll hire low-wage migrant workers outside Home Depot to help me. I'll set up a MIGHTY VSPOT VOTING MACHINE.

Question: Do we have all week to round up the votes, or is it Saturday only?

I love you, J.

you've got all week, imposter.
  • Hi, Qiq. Nice to see you.

So tell me... you and me... we gonna make some voting magic together? We gonna haul the treadmills up onto that Top 20 or what?

Dream the sciency dream.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 07:25 PM)
    Kaaty! Code please??
    I made my mom watch it and she was SO nervous through the whole thing that somebody was going to fall and hurt themselves. And when nobody did, she was like "Well I bet someone slipped when they were rehearsing it! Poor thing." Hahaha, I love moms.

If you watch carefully, somewhere towards the beginning Damian nearly slips and falls off his treadmill.

So this is why it was described as "dangerous"...haha...

Code:

<param name='fileName' value="http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/capi001/okgo/hereitgoesagain/video/hereitgoesagain_v300.asx">;
    <param name='animationatStart' value='true'>
    <param name='transparentatStart' value='true'>
    <param name='autoStart' value="true">
    <param name='showControls' value="true">
    <param name='loop' value="true">
    <embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" type='application/x-mplayer2'
    pluginspage='http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/';
    id='mediaPlayer' name='mediaPlayer' displaysize='4' autosize='-1'
    bgcolor='darkblue' showcontrols="true" showtracker='-1'
    showdisplay='0' showstatusbar='-1' videoborder3d='-1' width="320" height="285"
    src="http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/capi001/okgo/hereitgoesagain/video/hereitgoesagain_v300.asx"; autostart="true" designtimesp='5311' loop="true">

QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jul 28 2006, 07:28 PM)
    buahahahaha tell people to buahahavote for it!

Dude, I just posted about it through my own MySpace, the Trinity 'Space, and on LJ. That's all the places I know of.
  • Haha, she noticed it and gasped loudly.

Also, *attackhugs and showers with gratitude*
  • QUOTE (Trashy Trishy @ Jul 28 2006, 07:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=66603
    Also, *attackhugs and showers with gratitude*

No problem. biggrin.gif Give Kikky some hugs- she's the one who gave me the code way back when "Invincible" came out and we couldn't figure out how to post it for like, two hours, haha.
  • QUOTE (Trashy Trishy @ Jul 28 2006, 04:31 PM)
    So tell me... you and me... we gonna make some voting magic together? We gonna haul the treadmills up onto that Top 20 or what?

Dream the sciency dream.

Well, well, well... you've been spying on me again and spotted my cheddar-is-better-quoting-and-voting chewing-powered gadget, haven't you? I'm not sure how I feel about that. Tomorrow it will take its debut run and together we'll get that video onto #1.

--Taking Science to the Streets
  • that was so amazing. like five million times more amazing than "A million ways" wow, i'm impressed. Thanks Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore!

Is there a way i can post this on LJ(and what i really mean is ONTD)?
  • Thank you SO MUCH. The suspense has been killing me since May. THANK YOU. BTW, sup Trashy Trish and QiQi? Done anything cheesy in the past 4 months?
  • oh my how fun

ive know about it for ages also

since the "slip up" on soccer am