In this Discussion

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME BIGNESS

Comments

• Uhhh, so I was gone for a month or two because I had a temporary disengagement from OK Go because We Are Scientists kicked so much ass at the concert I saw...

...and I was confused as to which one was my favorite...

Then I saw the video, and OK Go has secured their apex once again.

Long Live the GO!
  • CONNYFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're back. biggrin.gif
  • Ah, so I just saw it with sound, and it made it about ten times better.

I like how sometimes, one of them will do a little move that no one else dooes, and then you're like, "ohhh that doesn't look right" but for all we know, it could be on purpose.

edit: also, Ok Go still has that fire symbol for me. there are 14 videos with that symbol. So I figure, if we can keep it "Hot" then we can puish it into the show, at least.
  • For anyone going throught OK Go burn out, the new video is your cure.
  • haha, definitely.

I'm trying to join the vh1 boards but my email is being slow and stupid, so it may take me a while.
    If I do get on there, though, I'll def. join the fight.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 2 2006, 04:16 PM)
    haha, definitely.

I'm trying to join the vh1 boards but my email is being slow and stupid, so it may take me a while.
    If I do get on there, though, I'll def. join the fight.

hoorah! I'm feeling slightyl like a bitch over there. However, I did get 3333 to agree with me for some reason or another... though she called me "WonderingDaughter" instead of WanderingDaughter. Oh well.
  • 'Twas just posted on IndieFucks community on the LJ.

http://community.livejournal.com/indiefucks/21390278.html

They approve. That's not bad for indiefucks. They tend to be hard on just about everything.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Aug 2 2006, 04:27 PM)
    'Twas just posted on IndieFucks community on the LJ.

http://community.livejournal.com/indiefucks/21390278.html

They approve. That's not bad for indiefucks. They tend to be hard on just about everything.

I particularly like the comment, "i want to see someone reenact this and get really fucking injured."
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 04:14 PM)
    I particularly like the comment, "i want to see someone reenact this and get really fucking injured."

That will be me and Kikky, just so you know.
  • Yay!!

Look who I just spied in my VH1 email newsletter/update thingy that I usually never pay attention to:
    Whee!!

Aaaghhh!!! And the JC Penney commercial just came on!
    *overload*
  • Fuck yes! VH1 is being supportive!
  • Toooo cool. :DDDD
  • notice how fast we all flock back to the boards after this video? I'm guilty. but with this video, who can resist? this is uber"hawt." Paris gives it nods. laugh.gif

when did these guys have time to practice this? At 24 Hour Fitness centers after shows? incredible I must say. incredible.
  • I just watched it again and must say I love Andy's jacket flipping flourishes.
  • lol I too also love the "flipping flourishes" lol
    I also love the running to the camera like "the hills are alive with the sound of m-usic..." part with Damian and Andy.
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 2 2006, 09:01 PM)
    lol I too also love the "flipping flourishes" lol
    laugh.gif
    I also love the running to the camera like "the hills are alive with the sound of m-usic..." part with Damian and Andy.
    HA!!
  • From now on, I think I will run with my hands straight up in the air, on the treadmill. It looks like fun.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 2 2006, 09:50 PM)
    I just watched it again and must say I love Andy's jacket flipping flourishes.

They are particularly fabulous, I must say.

QUOTE (oknow @ Aug 2 2006, 09:34 PM)
    when did these guys have time to practice this? At 24 Hour Fitness centers after shows? incredible I must say. incredible.

Well, they weren't on tour a lot last summer, were they? I mean, they toured pretty much through the spring, and parts of the summer, but there weren't a lot of shows, and touring didn't pick up again until Oh No was released. So they must have had time while they were all hanging out in LA before the record dropped.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Aug 2 2006, 10:06 PM)
    They are particularly fabulous, I must say.
    Well, they weren't on tour a lot last summer, were they? I mean, they toured pretty much through the spring, and parts of the summer, but there weren't a lot of shows, and touring didn't pick up again until Oh No was released. So they must have had time while they were all hanging out in LA before the record dropped.

Except that they did it all in Orlando.
  • I just saw the video on VH1. I don't know what time it was exactly but it was between 3:30-4:00 AM EST. So if this is the same exact rotation for the whole week, check it out then. It's 100 times better on a television.

But i freaked out and started dancing and singing and . . . oh, it was just the most amazing thing ever. smile.gif

and thanks to DVR I recorded it.