In this Discussion

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME BIGNESS

Comments

• Rosie O'Donnell would send us on a free cruise too!!!!
  • Aww, the kids will be pleased to hear that.
  • I'm a little worried. EVERY upbeat song I've listened to since this madness descended upon us, I have pictured skating on a treadmill to.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:07 AM)
    Aww, the kids will be pleased to hear that.

wait...when did we get kids?

And WHERE did we get them, the black market?
  • I knew I woke up early for a reason.
    This is second to AMW as the most awesome thing ever made simply because it's more or less impossible to dance along to.
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Jul 29 2006, 02:16 AM)
    I knew I woke up early for a reason.
    This is second to AMW as the most awesome thing ever made simply because it's more or less impossible to dance along to.

And yet people will try. hahah.
  • Oh my, I'm laughing so hard. Thank you for posting that Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! *hugs from Rose*! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Jul 29 2006, 02:16 AM)
    I knew I woke up early for a reason.

Is that a challange? I believe it is.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Jul 29 2006, 02:14 AM)
    wait...when did we get kids?
    And WHERE did we get them, the black market?

Umm, do you remember that night in Paris?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:21 AM)
    Is that a challange? I believe it is.
    Umm, do you remember that night in Paris?

Damn straight, that's a challenge. bwahahah.

Oh, that night we were at the Moulin Rouge, where you Can Can Can inside the giant elephant?
  • My gift is my song, and this one's for you, and you can tell everybody, that this is your song...
  • Well played, Mr. Just.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 31 2006, 02:06 AM)
    Well played, Mr. Just.
    Ha. biggrin.gif
  • back on topic...

is this the new single aswell?

or just a vidio?
  • Hi again. I haven't postd in a very looong while...some type of self-imposed withdrawal from my OKGO obsession...but after seeing the latest video I had to post, but then the boards were down, yadda yadda yadda. That video is really incredible! I gather from reading that it was done a while ago, which was also obvious by their oufits. So now I'm looking for anyone willing to do the Million Ways dance with me on treadmills. OK just kidding on that one.

I'm excited for them with all the recent activity...maybe all combined will get them the attention they deserve. Although do they really want to be uber-famous??

Alrighty then, back to work....and I have a case of the Mondays.
  • Video=AMAZING!

I'm pretty sure I've voted over 200 times now.
  • barf i can't vote at school computers...

I am ruling the boards though... Pussycat dolls will die soon.
  • Yeah I was fighting a little bit with that 3333 chick. She called OK Go ugly..I was gonna post the pic of Damian in Jane and say how could you call him ugly, but I gave up on it because yesturday I couldn't find the picture. I figured all the time I was spending on the boards I could have been voting. Maybe if I'm bored, I'll argue how OK Go is better than the Pussycat Dolls...I feel dirty posting that name..haha
  • QUOTE (AttAcKofTheELVES @ Jul 31 2006, 05:20 PM)
    Yeah I was fighting a little bit with that 3333 chick. She called OK Go ugly..I was gonna post the pic of Damian in Jane and say how could you call him ugly, but I gave up on it because yesturday I couldn't find the picture. I figured all the time I was spending on the boards I could have been voting. Maybe if I'm bored, I'll argue how OK Go is better than the Pussycat Dolls...I feel dirty posting that name..haha

All I want is for 3333 to post something in regular type rather than THIS BULLSHIT.

That's all I want. I actually like arguing, as long as it's intelligent and not done by someone who can't even use his/her keyboard correctly.
  • 3333 is just a child. She'll grow out of it. We all do.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 31 2006, 11:44 PM)
    3333 is just a child. She'll grow out of it. We all do.

For her sake, I hope so.