In this Discussion

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME BIGNESS

Comments

• P.S. At the "starts out easy: something simple, something sleazy..." part where the boys are doing the walk and turn thing (where Damian almost falls), my guyfriend turns to me completely stonefaced and said:
    "Notice how that one guy is trying to dance FAR sexier than the others."

He was pointing out Damian.

I snarfed.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 28 2006, 11:44 PM)
    "Notice how that one guy is trying to dance FAR sexier than the others."

He was pointing out Damian.

I snarfed.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

I'm finding myself thinking, "I've met these guys. I've met these guys!" as I watch it. For some reason having seen this it's suddenly more exciting. Like I've known all along how cool they are but they've suddenly revealed their true, otherworldly natures.

My husband is very impressed, and he is for some reason astounded at the synchronicity of the treadmill settings.
  • Oh, that was quite incredible. Walking on treadmills without tripping and falling on my face tends to be a problem (actually, walking in general without tripping seems to be a problem for me as well... hm...), I'm in complete awe.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 28 2006, 11:09 PM)
    Did Trish choreograph that too?

QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 28 2006, 11:18 PM)
    I second this question.
    Oh wait. I think Kikky's bowing down to Trish earlier answers that question.
  • The more I watch this video, the more I realize how much a piece of art it is. I know how much effort and ingenuity it must have taken. I mean, to see something like that in your head is something beyond choreography, it's pure genius. I know it just sounds like I'm gushing, but seriously, any dancer knows what I'm saying.
  • THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING TO COME HOME TO.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 28 2006, 11:09 PM)
    Did Trish choreograph that too?

Yes, indeed she did. I actually believe that Christin helped, also, but I could be wrong. The dance was created I believe last June at the same time they were preparing the JCPenny commercial. It was made in a place I am familiar with (in fact, I've BEEN there). Trish, if you read this, just look above for my gratitude and sheer awe. I, for one, believe that this burst of OK Go stuff (commercials, movies, now this?) onto the public scene will be their big break. If I am wrong, shoot me.
  • Also, Trish, if you read this, I am the dork you two had to make the custom shirt for.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 05:59 PM)
    I STARTED TO CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. I FEEL LIKE I JUST HAD A BABY WTF.

Now I know I'm not alone. Thanks, Kay.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 29 2006, 01:20 AM)
    Also, Trish, if you read this, I am the dork you two had to make the custom shirt for.

Kay, I LOVE YOU.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 06:25 PM)
    Kaaty! Code please??
    I made my mom watch it and she was SO nervous through the whole thing that somebody was going to fall and hurt themselves. And when nobody did, she was like "Well I bet someone slipped when they were rehearsing it! Poor thing." Hahaha, I love moms.

Trish said it was a very dangerous video, not mimickable (wow, seriously, is that even a word), and that after the first day of practice, she had what appeared to be war wounds on her legs. Imagine her telling you that and then not explaining. Yeah, I know, cruel.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:27 AM)
    Kay, I LOVE YOU.

Our mutual love for each other calls for a photograph of my chest, I think.

• In one of the driving videos of The Trinity Road Trip, there is a shot of me displaying my shirt, but as i pull away my hoodie to show the logo, i also pull the shirt and expose my boob. If you watch it, we are even.
  • A Karleigh wardrobe malfunction!?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 29 2006, 01:33 AM)
    A Karleigh wardrobe malfunction!?

But the thing is, it happens to often for people to care. **looks at chest** These things are huge, they're bound to get in the way.
  • Plus I've already seen that picture of you whoring it up in a photobooth with your friend. We're practically dating.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 29 2006, 01:39 AM)
    Plus I've already seen that picture of you whoring it up in a photobooth with your friend. We're practically dating.

Well, once you get a school email address and sign up for Facebook, we can make it official. Kikky may have a cow, but hey, Facebook doesn't have polygamy, so it's ok. New wife replaces old wife, right?
  • Apparently you are not aware of Kikky's twisted double life as a swinger.
  • Oh I do, she tells me of her flings with Katy while I'm at home raising our children. For shame, Kikky, for shame.
  • Just make her pay for their therapy.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 29 2006, 01:42 AM)
    Well, once you get a school email address and sign up for Facebook, we can make it official. Kikky may have a cow, but hey, Facebook doesn't have polygamy, so it's ok. New wife replaces old wife, right?

I'm literally giving birth to a cow right now.

Katy and I have a little something on side anyway, you're easily replacable as well. muhaha.

BTW. I have to complain that I can't vote on the Top 20 thing until 10AM Central. Lame = VH1.com
    Let me vote now, I say!
  • It's kind of hard when I'm their psychiatrist. Kikky's not giving me anything, not even alimony.

QUOTE (Kikky @ Jul 29 2006, 01:54 AM)
    I'm literally giving birth to a cow right now.

Katy and I have a little something on side anyway, you're easily replacable as well. muhaha.

BTW. I have to complain that I can't vote on the Top 20 thing until 10AM Central. Lame = VH1.com
    Let me vote now, I say!

We could all just marry each other, the we'd be a happy family of 4, and then children would be happy having 4 moms.