In this Discussion

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE AWESOME BIGNESS

Comments

• QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jul 28 2006, 08:36 PM)
    Is there a way i can post this on LJ(and what i really mean is ONTD)?

What's ONTD???
  • http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/

it's a livejournal community with a gazillion members where you can post celeb/music/moie news. i posted the invicible video there when it came out.

a lot of the site is gossip bullshit, but then a part also has cool news. that's where i heard The Killers new song first.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jul 28 2006, 08:40 PM)
    http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/

it's a livejournal community with a gazillion members where you can post celeb/music/moie news. i posted the invicible video there when it came out.

Oh right! Haha. I knew that.

Well, I already posted about it on the OK Go LJ community...I suppose if the mods on ONTD didn't have an issue with you posting about "Invincible," they wouldn't care about this one. And a LOT of people read ONTD.
  • sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

hahahaha
  • alls right, i shall do it now.
  • QUOTE (Trashy Trishy @ Jul 28 2006, 06:31 PM)
    Hi, Qiq. Nice to see you.

So tell me... you and me... we gonna make some voting magic together? We gonna haul the treadmills up onto that Top 20 or what?

Dream the sciency dream.

You're outdone yourself this time, M'Lady. I can only bow to your greatness.
    Next time I see you, I'm giving you and your Cheddary partner in crime 300 chocolate lollipops.
    Only because you guys are totally worth it. haha.

I fully predict this to be bigger than the AMW's dance.
  • So i posted it, and it's getting great feedback, except one person said Damian had a soccer mom haircut, but that is to be expected, it's ONTD, lol.
  • somebody please help me!!! i can't watch the video because my internet connection is the absolute worst right now so i can't watch streaming videos. i can only watch something online if i can let it fully load before it plays (like on youtube or something), so all i've been able to see is about the first 5 seconds (and that was very fragmented). is there ANYWHERE else i can watch this besides those links on the jc? Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore? anyone??? PLEASE, I'M DYING FROM THE SUSPENSE!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jul 28 2006, 09:24 PM)
    So i posted it, and it's getting great feedback, except one person said Damian had a soccer mom haircut, but that is to be expected, it's ONTD, lol.

Shouldn't you have mentioned the part about voting? That would probably be the only way to make ONTD readers useful. Ever in life.

*edit* I don't mean you or anyone else who reads it (I check it like fifty times a day for updates) is a loser or anything, just that most of the people who comment seem super annoying.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 10:00 PM)
    Shouldn't you have mentioned the part about voting? That would probably be the only way to make ONTD readers useful. Ever in life.

She can probably go in and edit it....I'd think....
  • okay, i'll try and do that now
  • So, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, where do we post those new threads that were asked of us in the JC challenge?
  • Oh. My. God.

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Go are gods. None of us are worthy.

How long did it take to learn that???
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 28 2006, 10:46 PM)
    How long did it take to learn that???

'Bout a weekend, so I've heard, though I could be wrong.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 28 2006, 10:33 PM)
    'Bout a weekend, so I've heard, though I could be wrong.
    If so, that is incredible.

Thanks so much for posting that code. I put it on my Space too, big and beautiful. Along with a suggestion (snort) to vote for it.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 05:59 PM)
    I STARTED TO CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. I FEEL LIKE I JUST HAD A BABY WTF.
    laugh.gif I know what you mean!!
    I thought I had no doubt that I loved OK Go. But this video has cemented love of OK Go into my very soul in a way I have not felt before. LOL This video is sublime.

I think I must need some sleep.
  • holy mother of pearl. I effing love this band. Did Trish choreograph that too?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 29 2006, 12:06 AM)
    laugh.gif I know what you mean!!
    I thought I had no doubt that I loved OK Go. But this video has cemented love of OK Go into my very soul in a way I have not felt before. LOL This video is sublime.

Thank you! That's what I was trying to say but clearly, I wasn't exactly capable of making any sense.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 28 2006, 11:12 PM)
    Thank you! That's what I was trying to say but clearly, I wasn't exactly capable of making any sense.
    No, you made sense to me!

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 28 2006, 11:09 PM)
    Did Trish choreograph that too?

I second this question.
  • That has to be one of the more amazing things that I've ever seen.

Hahahahahaha. <333333

Impressive that they didn't fall over! I've done falling on a tredmill, had some of my elbow and wrist rubbed right off, ew.
  • The story of the night:
    I was napping with my guyfriend when I decided that he just NEEDED to see the new video (since I assume he appreciates treadmills and whatnots).

The conversation went as such:
    Me: [giggle giggle giggle] I love this band
    Him: What are they doing? Oh. Ok. I get it. [chuckle chuckle]. That's clever.
    ARE THEY SLALOMING?

Honestly, I'm still in complete and total awe.

Also, welcome to the Snarksters! You're both splendiferous!