In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (Felster @ Jun 21 2007, 06:24 AM)
    ooo... i thought they were fuzzy guitar pics, but the fuzzy pictures from your dad is WAY cooler!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I thought that too!

YKYOW:

You see a music video and realize someone stole the dancing girls from the 'Don't Ask Me' video

And you know your little sister is obsessed when she see's this video and screams at you: "someone stole OK Go's wallpaper!!!"
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jun 21 2007, 01:39 PM)
    And you know your little sister is obsessed when she see's this video and screams at you: "someone stole OK Go's wallpaper!!!"

Haha. Your sister is so cute!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jun 21 2007, 04:39 PM)

Haha. I thought the same thing when I saw that.
  • YKYOW...your nanny hears you jamming out to an OK Go-sounding song and says, "Windmills," (treadmills), and you don't even remember showing her the video.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 22 2007, 09:22 AM)
    YKYOW...your nanny hears you jamming out to an OK Go-sounding song and says, "Windmills," (treadmills), and you don't even remember showing her the video.

No, I think she means windmills.

I think this picture proves how obsessed I am.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 22 2007, 05:46 PM)

I think it does too. :-D
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 22 2007, 04:46 PM)

You know what? I think you're right! I mean, you've actually got proof of OK Go and windmills...! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 22 2007, 04:46 PM)

Hahahahahahahahaha
  • YKYOW.... you hateee the song "Lookin' Good" by Jamie Cullum, but have listened to it oh so many times because iTunes is a retard and thinks that's what I mean when I search "OK Go," and when left on shuffle, bad things happen.

^ In order of play count, LOL.
  • When you don't dream about OK Go - you dream about boardies.

In my dream, Sheri, Rachel, Jennifer and Suzanne were all going to come to a London show, and for some reason the fact that they were coming had to be kept a secret.. I dunno why. And it was like a military operation - I had Rachel on the phone giving me instructions about keeping quiet, and then Suzanne came to my house (I don't even know what you look like, Suzanne!) saying "You will meet Sheri and Jennifer outside the grocery store at fifteen hundred hours to collect your ticket.. say nothing to anyone you may meet on the way, and when you reach them your code word is "Pamplemousse" to ensure that you are, in fact, Electra...."

TOTALLY odd.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 24 2007, 02:59 PM)
    When you don't dream about OK Go - you dream about boardies.

In my dream, Sheri, Rachel, Jennifer and Suzanne were all going to come to a London show, and for some reason the fact that they were coming had to be kept a secret.. I dunno why. And it was like a military operation - I had Rachel on the phone giving me instructions about keeping quiet, and then Suzanne came to my house (I don't even know what you look like, Suzanne!) saying "You will meet Sheri and Jennifer outside the grocery store at fifteen hundred hours to collect your ticket.. say nothing to anyone you may meet on the way, and when you reach them your code word is "Pamplemousse" to ensure that you are, in fact, Electra...."

TOTALLY odd.

You have no idea how funny I am finding this. laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's practically realistic in terms of the pains and calculated effort we go to to get our moments with these guys! I am killing myself giggling right now.

We're so ridiculous--I love it

Oh, and the four of us coming to meet you for a show in London sounds like THE BEST TIME. What a good group that would be!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 24 2007, 07:01 PM)
    Oh, and the four of us coming to meet you for a show in London sounds like THE BEST TIME. What a good group that would be!

I dunno, go all the way to LONDON for an OK Go show? What American would do that --
    oh.

Ummm.

Yeah, sounds good.

Electra, I laughed out loud at that password. Pamplemousse!!!!!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 25 2007, 12:01 AM)

Haha i didn't realise how accurate it is.. tongue.gif
    It would be an amazing experience biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 25 2007, 05:15 AM)
    Electra, I laughed out loud at that password. Pamplemousse!!!!!

Yeah, I wanted to laugh when Suzanne told me but she looked so serious that I thought I'd better keep my mouth shut...
    laugh.gif
  • YKYOW... you call your whole family into the lounge room so they can watch Ben Lee perform about 3 seconds of HIGA on JTV XL.

Ben picked a random song [HIGA] from the Triple J Hottest 100 Guitar Tab Book and callers had to guess which song it was.

Extremely satisfying =]
    Ben picked a random song [HIGA]from the Triple J Hottest 100 Guitar Tab Book and callers had to guess which song it was.

I'm ashamed to say that when Ben played that, I had NO IDEA what he was playing *don't shoot me!*, even with the little blurb at the bottom saying "Here Lee Goes Again" or something like that.

And that guy thought it was "Steady As She Goes!" Mental!

With that being said, I now love Ben Lee for picking OK Go (although I gotta admit, HIGA is a pretty easy song to play).
  • Juniper, that is so cool. What an awesomely random thing to happen!

so I was playing with Damian's face in Photoshop while listening to Get Over It on my ipod. Then my phone rang with its HIGA ringtone. And I thought, "Good God! I really am obsessed! I need to stop this!"
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 29 2007, 07:04 PM)
    Juniper, that is so cool. What an awesomely random thing to happen!

so I was playing with Damian's face in Photoshop while listening to Get Over It on my ipod. Then my phone rang with its HIGA ringtone. And I thought, "Good God! I really am obsessed! I need to stop this!"

Yeah, ummm, it's happened once or twice that I've been listening to Oh Lately It's So Quiet and then my phone has rung... by playing Oh Lately It's So Quiet.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 29 2007, 07:59 PM)
    Yeah, ummm, it's happened once or twice that I've been listening to Oh Lately It's So Quiet and then my phone has rung... by playing Oh Lately It's So Quiet.

LOOOOOL!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 24 2007, 03:59 PM)
    When you don't dream about OK Go - you dream about boardies.
    We were in your DREAM??? Holy God. This is hilarious. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 24 2007, 07:01 PM)
    It's practically realistic in terms of the pains and calculated effort we go to to get our moments with these guys! I am killing myself giggling right now.
    We're so ridiculous--I love it
    Hell, yeah! All that. biggrin.gif I lived in England for six months in 1995, and ever since my time there ended, I've wanted SO MUCH to go back! To see OK Go in London, with you guys, would just about put me over the edge. La! Oh, the places we would go!

QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 25 2007, 11:38 AM)
    Yeah, I wanted to laugh when Suzanne told me but she looked so serious that I thought I'd better keep my mouth shut...laugh.gif
    HAHAHAHA. That's exactly how I would be.

You have the best imagination, Alice!

You've got me thinking about OK Go-type places in London, now. Is Alfredo's Cafe still at 4-6 Essex Road in Islington? It hasn't changed much since The Who filmed scenes of Quadrophenia there. I had the best-tasting tea at Alfredo's, and I got a cheese sandwich take-away, which was also delicious. I think the V&A would also be a good place for us to go - all that learning in one place. Damian would be proud of us.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 1 2007, 09:19 PM)
    Hell, yeah! All that. biggrin.gif I lived in England for six months in 1995, and ever since my time there ended, I've wanted SO MUCH to go back! To see OK Go in London, with you guys, would just about put me over the edge. La! Oh, the places we would go!

awh, you're making me jealous and it didn't even happen in real life!! =P
    oh, and that reminds me of Dr Suess.... oh, the places you'll go. <3

ummm ykyow... you can type "ykyow" without even stopping to think =)