In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW... you accidentally start a collection of ties that would look fantastic on the boys. laugh.gif I'm so guilty on that one... I have the weirdest tie fetish.
  • YKYOW
    you dream that OK Go is on Scooby Doo yet you are your current age in your dream...watching excitedly
  • YKYOW....
    as a birthday present your entire family agrees to sit through the DVD with you!! They're so sweet! wub.gif

That DVD has also taken over so many parties that your Uncle has fallen in love with the treadmill dance and asks you to play it everytime he's over. Even if he's already seen it twice that day!
  • YKYOW... you have finished the seventh Harry Potter book and yet, somehow, you still dream of OK Go. laugh.gif
  • There was a woman on line in front of me a few days ago and she had a shopping bag. For a second, I thought it was an OK Go bag and was about to ask her where she got it. The I realized it was a Barney's Co-op bag. Embarrassment averted. Seriously, look at this logo and tell me it doesn't remind you of OK Go:

• Yeah, I can see that.

YKYOW...

the new signs outside Taco Bell drive-thrus that say, "ACCURACY IS IMPORTANT TO US," make you hear electronica beats in your head

you smile when you pass tailor shop windows displaying delightfully retro sample books of suit fabrics

you see a link for "Metric" in online weather forecast pages and think it's for that Toronto band Damian likes/liked
  • ykyow...

youre smack dab in the middle of listening to a live mstrkrft dj set but when you see the ok go live that ihavesevenstars posted you stop it cold and listen to that...

hahahah well i guess this one only applies to me. I <3 MSTRKRFT as well as OK Go
  • YKYOW:

You think about treating yourself for finally passing math and thus graduating college...

by taking out five grand in loans and making a spontaneous trip (two days after the final exam) to Osaka, thus seeing OK Go for (perhaps) the last time before the next album.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 25 2007, 07:42 AM)
    YKYOW:

You think about treating yourself for finally passing math and thus graduating college...

by taking out five grand in loans and making a spontaneous trip (two days after the final exam) to Osaka, thus seeing OK Go for (perhaps) the last time before the next album.

Congrats, T-Dog!!
  • wow! did you really get tickets? that's so awesome!
  • YKYOW, you can't stop checking the news page at JC or checking here for new posts...OKGo insatiability
  • ...You consider applying for an AMEX card so that you can vote for donorschoose.org in the AMEX Members Project. But that would at least do some good in the world, so it can't be THAT bad.
  • ykyow you deorate your room in paisley and victorian wallpaper
  • OH MY GOODNESS! ATGNAT, you MUST post a picture!
  • i will as soon as its finshed im not quite done im still waiting for some posters to come in
  • ykyow you finally realise that you wouldn't actually 'tap' ok go because you love them so much they've become like family and then it would be WRONG
    laugh.gif
  • ^^ hahhahhaha
  • ^^^haha that is really funny ahaha
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Jul 19 2007, 10:38 PM)
    YKYOW... one of the most sacred things on your computer are your OK Go play counts on iTunes. laugh.gif Oh, and of course, the extensive OK Go photo gallery that has been building up in My Pictures...

Haha that is so true. I never use to pay attention to play counts until I noticed OK Go's got up in the hundreds.
    I put all of my OK Go pictures on my ipod, and they took up so much room. It makes me happy.
  • YKYOW...I was talking to my friend online, and I was typing 'ok' but I actually typed out 'okgo' and then was like oops haha