In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• ^^^Haha laugh.gif

YKYOW......you listen to their music pretending your up on stage with them singing
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 1 2007, 05:46 PM)
    YKYOW...I was talking to my friend online, and I was typing 'ok' but I actually typed out 'okgo' and then was like oops haha

haha I've done that so many times.
  • YKYOW... you're tapping your foot to your iPod and your brother walks by and says "Are you tapping Oh Lately It's So Quiet?" laugh.gif
  • ^that is too cool

ykyow...
    your listening to some random band and your mom says "thats not ok go"
  • YKYOW..Upon hearing HIGA in the middle of the store, you immediately start singing and dancing. No seriously.

And you also start to scan stuff. Scan small stuff.

• ^ biggrin.gif Great little article.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 4 2007, 03:22 AM)
    YKYOW..Upon hearing HIGA in the middle of the store, you immediately start singing and dancing. No seriously.

oooooh i scanned a really small one too! laugh.gif

that one's very nice!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 3 2007, 10:22 AM)
    YKYOW..Upon hearing HIGA in the middle of the store, you immediately start singing and dancing. No seriously.

"I don't think anyone would mistake us for actual models". I would have to disagree with that one. wink.gif
  • ooo and they said message board! Not Street Team!
    So that's us!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 3 2007, 08:00 PM)
    ooo and they said message board! Not Street Team!
    So that's us!!!!!!

Mhmm! I saw that, and it made me smile smile.gif
  • YKYOW... you're making a finger puppet video with your friends (...don't ask? laugh.gif) and when the cameraperson says, "Okay, go!" everyone yells "OK GO!" and decides to call the video "Oh No." smile.gif
  • ^^^ haha that is so cute! Your friends are awesome!!!

ykyow all you can talk about is the ok go concert and you can't sleep because you're still way too excited!!
    you also keep telling people you've tasted Damian laugh.gif huh.gif
  • ^ haha

ykyow...you are so excited about JB getting in and so excited about the concert even though you're on a completely different continent and could not have possibly gone!
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 4 2007, 05:28 AM)
    ^^^ haha that is so cute! Your friends are awesome!!!

ykyow all you can talk about is the ok go concert and you can't sleep because you're still way too excited!!
    you also keep telling people you've tasted Damian laugh.gif huh.gif

and how may that be? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 3 2007, 05:00 PM)
    ooo and they said message board! Not Street Team!
    So that's us!!!!!!

*SQUEAL*
  • when you take an Ok Go college tour... actually, that wasn't my fault, but it just worked out that I visited Columbia (Andy's alma mater) and Brown (Damian's) on the same visit, within two days.
    I probably won't get into either, but I really liked both of them.
  • ^^^I bet you'll get in if you want to! I don't know how collages work exactly but i figure it's something like a university, and you're really clever so you'll be fine!

QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 5 2007, 01:33 AM)
    ^ haha

ykyow...you are so excited about JB getting in and so excited about the concert even though you're on a completely different continent and could not have possibly gone!

Haha YOU ROCK! wub.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 5 2007, 02:41 AM)
    and how may that be? tongue.gif

lol, i think you know now... ahh it was so good!!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 1 2007, 08:19 PM)
    Hell, yeah! All that. biggrin.gif I lived in England for six months in 1995, and ever since my time there ended, I've wanted SO MUCH to go back! To see OK Go in London, with you guys, would just about put me over the edge. La! Oh, the places we would go!

Told you this already, Suzanne, but I was in England for a couple weeks for a school thing in the spring of '97, with most of that time spent in London. Damian was there in the spring of '97. Our group wound up in a gay bar one evening. Damian worked in a gay bar.

Brad & I moved to northern Illinois in August '98. Damian moved to Chicago in '98, probably the summer. And, of course, they lived in Chicago up till '04 (without my knowing they existed, damnitalltohell ...).

Brad & I went to Washington, D.C., on vacation in the summer of '93.

I want to go back in time and observe all the times Damian and I were on the same street, in the same buildings, standing next to each other, etc., etc., like in all those flashbacks on Lost.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 4 2007, 12:05 PM)
    When you're buttering toast and you suddenly realize you're doing it to the riff of Get Over It.
    I butter toast to OK Go songs cool.gif

blink.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 14 2007, 11:03 PM)
    your mom who is in the city for work, is willing to stand outside the venue OK Go is playing at for a couple of hours in order to get the 1st spot on line for me, while you wait to get out of school and travel to the city to meet her! she's too cool!

That is so cool.

QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 21 2007, 10:19 PM)
    YKYOW
    you dream that OK Go is on Scooby Doo yet you are your current age in your dream...watching excitedly

That is hilarious! I can completely see their animated Scooby Doo counterparts ...
    It's also hilarious because I have Scooby Doo on right now! blink.gif

QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 24 2007, 09:24 PM)
    the new signs outside Taco Bell drive-thrus that say, "ACCURACY IS IMPORTANT TO US," make you hear electronica beats in your head

OMG. I wish I'd seen one of those signs before reading it here--I would have been pissing my pants laughing. And Brad probably would have been there and I would have had to explain it and he might have sprained his eyeballs rolling them. So that would have been bad, in retrospect, the husband injury ...

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 25 2007, 12:42 AM)
    You think about treating yourself for finally passing math and thus graduating college...

Fantastico! Congrats!!

QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 18 2007, 11:20 AM)
    and you can't stop thinking about what it must be like to lick Damian's lips.

Uh, we don't say such things out loud.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

*composes self*

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

YKYOW:
    You feel the need to announce that you and hungrylikethewolf made the discovery last weekend that we went to the same art camp in high school! We don't know yet if we remember each other, but still.

Art camp! Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok ... ok ........ go!
  • ^ That's awesome, hahahah