In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW when your friends have started to call you Ross...and you can't say you dislike it. wink.gif

Rosa
  • YKYOW you meet someone from Australia and your mind automatically goes to OK Go. wub.gif
  • Im going to change it up here and say..

You know your obsessed with Tim when.... You see a guy named Tim and you imagine him with sideburns, glasses, and a bald head to see if he would look like Tim Nordwind.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 22 2007, 08:22 PM)
    YKYOW you meet someone from Australia and your mind automatically goes to OK Go. wub.gif

How funny because:
    YKYOW you meet someone from Malmo, Sweden and your mind automatically goes to OK Go.
    cool.gif
  • YKYOW you go to Malmo just because OK Go recorded there even though it's raining and there's nothing to do there
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Sep 24 2007, 03:27 AM)
    YKYOW you go to Malmo just because OK Go recorded there even though it's raining and there's nothing to do there

Abuh? Did you *actually* go to Malmo?

Anyway:

YKYOW your friend sends you a website that translates pages into "Swedish Chef-ese" and you use it to translate the OK Go Wikipedia Entry.

http://www.tiffman.com/bork.cgi?url=http:/....org/wiki/OK_Go
  • ahahaha that's a lot of e's and u's. and also, i like how it adds 'Bork Bork Bork!' onto the end of every paragraph.

wub.gif that's awesome.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 17 2007, 06:06 PM)
    YKYOW...you see a red pair of jeans at Vanity and one girl trys them on and says how rediculious are these pants there so ugly and you speak up and say some smart-ass comment like, "I really like them, maybe you just can't pull them off like Damian can."

Damian wears some damn ugly pants!!!

Heh... I'm so not obsessed. On the other hand, I'm not obese either!! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 24 2007, 08:17 AM)
    Abuh? Did you *actually* go to Malmo?

Yeah. Last summer. I was in Copenhagen and it's only like a half an hour away or something by train, so I had to beg my mom to take me because she didn't want to go and the guy at our hotel said there's nothing there.

It started raining right as we were crossing the bridge. I tried looking for Gula Studios, but I couldn't find it. I asked Tim about it a couple of months later and he said it's not even really in Malmo.
  • One question. What does bork bork bork translate to? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 24 2007, 11:43 PM)
    One question. What does bork bork bork translate to? biggrin.gif

I personally think we should leave that one for Sheri to answer.

Bork Bork Bork.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 24 2007, 11:17 AM)
    YKYOW your friend sends you a website that translates pages into "Swedish Chef-ese" and you use it to translate the OK Go Wikipedia Entry.

http://www.tiffman.com/bork.cgi?url=http:/....org/wiki/OK_Go

oh. my. GOD. i'm seriously crying i'm laughing so hard
    YKYOW you meet someone from Australia and your mind automatically goes to OK Go.

Not that I'm complaining or anything (far from it), but why is this?

YKYOW...buying your new sweet iPod (it's coming tomorrow!), you are in no way influenced to get the silver one because of this
    Nope, no way at all.

Also...you go shopping (something I loathe nowadays, what with being a poor uni student and all) and you desperately want some red jeans. Even though you know that you'll never have the guts to pull it off. That and me+skinny leg jeans=Ew.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 24 2007, 11:40 PM)
    I personally think we should leave that one for Sheri to answer.

Bork Bork Bork.

Ha biggrin.gif

Great answer, I know
  • when the only google results for 'hypermetacontextual' are for this board.

<3
  • when you search the library's database and end up eyeing a 500-plus pages book on clinical psychiatry witten by one A. Ross laugh.gif
  • when you find the above mentioned book quite appropriate with your mental state too. wink.gif

Rosa
  • Finally, when you find this on the said book, "Another modification of the emotional life is fanaticism. Here also there develops prominently types of feeling, especially of a sexual nature, which control thought and action. These individuals may exhibit the most extraordinary feeling of happiness that rises above all external adversity. The hysterical constitution arises from this sort of basis," and go, "uh-oh, I may be in trouble..." laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 26 2007, 03:12 PM)
    Finally, when you find this on the said book, "Another modification of the emotional life is fanaticism. Here also there develops prominently types of feeling, especially of a sexual nature, which control thought and action. These individuals may exhibit the most extraordinary feeling of happiness that rises above all external adversity. The hysterical constitution arises from this sort of basis," and go, "uh-oh, I may be in trouble..." laugh.gif

laugh.gif That's amazing.
  • YKYOW you go to Target and BB&B to get stuff for your new apartment and it is all you can do to not buy all the OK Go patterny stuff you see.

But I did buy two OK Go patterny blankets from Old Navy.