In this Discussion

I have no idea who most of you people are...

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 8 2006, 07:38 PM)
    the 6 was in US size. the translation for the european sizes is 40.

Wait.....I'm a 7.5 and I wear a 38/39 in Europe.........*is confused*

Maybe England just has messed up shoes. It took me forever to find a pair that fit, because I was trying to figure out between European, British and American shoe sizes. tongue.gif

At least they were only three quid, buahaha.
  • the sizes should be the same everywhere, as so the metric system, it's only to confuse people!
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 8 2006, 12:38 PM)
    the 6 was in US size. the translation for the european sizes is 40.
    So your feet are waaay bigger than mine!you'd never find shoes here, so you're very lucky.
    wow you wore a corset?you're my idol! laugh.gif

haha see, I do have HUGE FEET! lmao... I have a hard time finding shoes here, I think it WILL be harder to find any MY size in other countries tongue.gif

OMG yes I've worn corsets... lmao, I have a pinkish one somewhere around here, I should look for it and post a pic, but yeah, I love them, they are nice, but also, they're not my favourite to wear, I love my t-shirts way better hehe.
  • T-shirt, jeans and all star, that's the description of me most of the times (just like any other teenager in the whole world!)
    It's very cool to dress that way because people notice when you try to look pretty tongue.gif if you always look pretty no one will notice the efford lol

P.S. - 100th post!!
  • Very true. I like casual comfort yah know, chilaxed! I sometimes feel so weird when I wear dresses or skirts.. not because I look bad in them, but because I feel uncomfortable, like people are gonna think I look weird or people will just STARE, which they don't really, it's just my paranoia of looking like a fool? bleh hahaha I'm weird tongue.gif... I feel better when I'm in my jeans, t-shirts & converse (gotta love my chucks!)... but I really do love dresses and skirts, I guess I just need to learn to feel relaxed in them... and heels, I need to learn to WALK on heels hahaha, seriously, one day I'd love do sport some laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 14 2006, 07:56 AM)
    Very true. I like casual comfort yah know, chilaxed! I sometimes feel so weird when I wear dresses or skirts.. not because I look bad in them, but because I feel uncomfortable, like people are gonna think I look weird or people will just STARE, which they don't really, it's just my paranoia of looking like a fool? bleh hahaha I'm weird tongue.gif... I feel better when I'm in my jeans, t-shirts & converse (gotta love my chucks!)... but I really do love dresses and skirts, I guess I just need to learn to feel relaxed in them... and heels, I need to learn to WALK on heels hahaha, seriously, one day I'd love do sport some laugh.gif

Lol
    I also feel weird when I put a dress on or a skirt. I have to wear confortable clothes at most of the time because i have to get a train and a bus everyday and wallk a lot so it's good to be confortable. But there are things that i just can't resist. There's a store here that has the most amazing skirts, i just had to buy a silk one!It's the pretiest thing on earth. Too bad i can't wear it everyday.
    There's an amazing dress in the fall/winter collection, if you'd like to check it: http://www.lanidor.com/I2006/EN/woman/coleccao.asp
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 13 2006, 01:18 PM)
    P.S. - 100th post!!

Wooooooooow, already??? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 14 2006, 01:38 PM)

Who wants to buy me the leather coat on the first page??
  • I have nothing to do so i'm always posting here tongue.gif when i start college you'lll probably won't see me around this often.

I like that coat. This store has really beautifull clothes. And I adore the boots laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 14 2006, 06:38 AM)
    Lol
    I also feel weird when I put a dress on or a skirt. I have to wear confortable clothes at most of the time because i have to get a train and a bus everyday and wallk a lot so it's good to be confortable. But there are things that i just can't resist. There's a store here that has the most amazing skirts, i just had to buy a silk one!It's the pretiest thing on earth. Too bad i can't wear it everyday.
    There's an amazing dress in the fall/winter collection, if you'd like to check it: http://www.lanidor.com/I2006/EN/woman/coleccao.asp

OOOH silk, nice! I think right now, I have about 2 or 3 skirts, yup, I gave almost everything that I had in my closet haha, oh well, I'll get new and pretty ones soon, bleh.

WOW that is a good site, maybe I should think about buying something wink.gif
  • When I want to buy a pretty skirt or dress I go to that store that is called Lanidor. It's not the cheapest thing on earth but the clothes have quality and I usually buy them on sales. That silk skirt (i have to post a picture of it cause it's my favourite!) was on sale when I bought it so I only paid 50% of the normal price laugh.gif I love sales!
  • I can't post the picture of the skirt. I don't really know how to post pictures here!Damn!
  • Host the picture, then paste the link into your message, highlight it, and click "Insert Image."
  • IVEE - 18 - SPAIN

Studying business and marketing at the moment and working as a model and Public relations for a healthy and beauty business smile.gif

I'm from Barcelona anddd I don't know what more to say, hah.
  • Hi Ivee. I'm Mia, and i'm from Portugal. I love your city, barcelona rules laugh.gif
  • I want to go to SPAIN!!!!! And I want to visist my aunt in France, and I want to go to England-land because lots of cool peeps are there, and to Scottland to visit my Lynny! AAAAAAH.... I have to find a way to go to Europe!
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 18 2006, 08:58 AM)
    I want to go to SPAIN!!!!! And I want to visist my aunt in France, and I want to go to England-land because lots of cool peeps are there, and to Scottland to visit my Lynny! AAAAAAH.... I have to find a way to go to Europe!

I'm feeling discriminated sad.gif ! If you go to Spain you can visit me here! I asure you it's a very beautifull country and and from Madrid it's like only 8h of drinving...
  • Everyone is welcome in my house, but just if I can go to your house (in America) next summer hah tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 18 2006, 04:42 AM)
    I'm feeling discriminated sad.gif ! If you go to Spain you can visit me here! I asure you it's a very beautifull country and and from Madrid it's like only 8h of drinving...

Awww nooooo, I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to leave off Portugal, I know it's awsome there, I've seen pics, and I want to go, but I was just writing the first things that came to my head... I'm sorry though, I WOULD love to visit you someday, when I have money teehee.
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 19 2006, 08:36 AM)
    Awww nooooo, I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to leave off Portugal, I know it's awsome there, I've seen pics, and I want to go, but I was just writing the first things that came to my head... I'm sorry though, I WOULD love to visit you someday, when I have money teehee.

You have to come and visit me laugh.gif
  • I sooooooooo have to, hehe =D