In this Discussion

Official OK Go ties & buttons @ A Fine Tooth

Comments

• Yeah. I just got my stuff today. It is huge...and falling apart just a tad.
  • Same with my button - the fabric is peeling away a little bit in back. sad.gif I'll just have to be very, very careful with it.
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Nov 27 2006, 07:17 PM)
    Same with my button - the fabric is peeling away a little bit in back. sad.gif I'll just have to be very, very careful with it.

GEEZ, fine products they are selling... dry.gif

(is now contemplating the tie...)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 27 2006, 04:33 PM)
    GEEZ, fine products they are selling... dry.gif

(is now contemplating the tie...)

Yeah. I'm starting to regret the button, but I'm in love with my tie. I think the tie is worth it. But for my sister's tie, they embroidered on top of the little loop on the back of the tie, where you put the skinny end of the tie in, so that kind of sucks.
  • I got my tie today. My loop is nice and clear, luckily. It's all I could have hoped for, but one thing I wonder about is why the colors are so different than they are in the picture they showed online. It made it look orange, black, white, and a few shades of a blueish grey, but it's black, white, orange, and browns... I still love it though happy.gif
  • For my sister's tie, there were stripes that looked kind of grey in the picture but they were actually gold.
  • For the people who got ties or buttons, did any of you guys get a note with it? When I got my ties, I got a note from them saying I got two of the best ties, and saw indents of a previous note from the page before mine and was wondering if any one else got one.
  • I didn't get a note. sad.gif Or rather, my sister didn't get a note because she's the one that bought them.
  • http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...d2-ec44683917d9

There is the picture of the ties and the note we got. I'm not sure what was more exciting, the note or the tie.

Okay, I lied. Obviously it was the tie.
  • Oh my god! You bought the tie I wanted. The one on the left. But it's okay because I ended up finding one that I love even more.
  • That one was really for my friend, mine is the one on the right. Which one did you get?

It combines my love of OK Go and Sweden.
  • How so with Sweden?
  • Sweden's flag is blue and yellow. The tie is gold and blue, but it's close enough for me.
  • Ah, shows how much i know about Sweden. It's a pretty nice tie, from the way the picture looks. Honestly though, the skinny ties look a bit awkward to me.

Oh, for my tie I just bought a broach to go along with it. I'm hoping that the picture shown on ebay matches nicely for the tie I got.
  • Yeah. I didn't want a tie that was too fat or too skinny, but I just really liked that one, so I decided to put its skinnyness aside and buy it.
  • "Redstar7
    For the people who got ties or buttons, did any of you guys get a note with it? When I got my ties, I got a note from them saying I got two of the best ties, and saw indents of a previous note from the page before mine and was wondering if any one else got one."

I was hoping for a note after you told me of yours. I quickly pulled everything out of the box yesterday when I first go it hoping that I might have gotten one, but no. You are special. Or it could have had something to do with you doing a Buy It Now as soon as they went on sale rather than waiting like most of us. James felt the need to say something. I dunno. Lucky ducky.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Nov 28 2006, 04:47 PM)
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...d2-ec44683917d9

There is the picture of the ties and the note we got. I'm not sure what was more exciting, the note or the tie.
    Okay, I lied. Obviously it was the tie.

OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SOOOO SEXTACULAR!!! Once you get the money 1/4 of that note is mine, so we can either tear it or make a copy...the next move is up to you.
  • i kept getting out bidded

so i just bought one on "buy it now"

hopfully it will be here before 2007

• I ordered this one.

I can't wait to get it!!