In this Discussion

Tour with Snow Patrol in Spring 2007?

1789101113»

Comments

• I wish I didn't have to work the next day.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 11:07 PM)
    *works furiously on cardboard cutouts of Rose, Mel, and Ashley*

*squeals at Suzanne*

make sure my cut out looks extra gangster.

have fun at the show!
  • Darn, I wish you didn't have to work either. sad.gif I want to bask in the post-concert afterglow for as long as possible!
  • ooo! can my cut out have an eye patch?

here's a big virtual *hug* to all of you who are meeting up at the Chic! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Mar 23 2007, 10:17 PM)
    make sure my cut out looks extra gangster.
    have fun at the show!

Haha biggrin.gif Thanks!

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Mar 23 2007, 10:17 PM)
    Darn, I wish you didn't have to work either. sad.gif I want to bask in the post-concert afterglow for as long as possible!

Me too, me too mad.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 10:18 PM)
    ooo! can my cut out have an eye patch?
    here's a big virtual *hug* to all of you who are meeting up at the Chic! tongue.gif

Which eye?

Aw! *hug*
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 11:07 PM)

*squeals at Suzanne*

Oooh, I would like to be a cutout...

I'd be jealous of you guys, but Amy (Azulaco) and I are going to be at the show tomorrow night, and Amy's at the DC show RIGHT NOW!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 11:18 PM)

::Hug:: Thanks, Rose! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 03:07 AM)

*squeals at Suzanne*

YAAY!

Make sure I have a good view of Andy. I'd like that. lol
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 23 2007, 10:25 PM)
    Oooh, I would like to be a cutout...

I'd be jealous of you guys, but Amy (Azulaco) and I are going to be at the show tomorrow night, and Amy's at the DC show RIGHT NOW!!!

I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH CARDBOARD, GUYS

wink.gif

Have a blast tomorrow!!

QUOTE (mundum @ Mar 23 2007, 10:29 PM)
    YAAY!
    Make sure I have a good view of Andy. I'd like that. lol

Ha laugh.gif Gee, I'll see what I can do. And I'll try to keep you out of the pit ... unless you do want to mosh. Want to crowd-surf? LOL
  • i wish i could go back in time....pleh, i would talk to silversun pickups...they were right there in front of my face and i didn't go over there..

i suck.
  • Aw, but your signature is great!
  • which one? i just changed it.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 11:36 PM)

laugh.gif

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. Enjoy your shows, too!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 23 2007, 08:36 PM)
    Ha laugh.gif Gee, I'll see what I can do. And I'll try to keep you out of the pit ... unless you do want to mosh. Want to crowd-surf? LOL

I swear all this card board stuff would make a hillarious cell phone commercial or something. laugh.gif

Is it strange meeting boardies in real life? I mean, is it different from what you expected when you meet that boardie face to face?
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 23 2007, 10:41 PM)
    which one? i just changed it.

"totally. Mothafuckable." But the new one's funny too biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 23 2007, 10:47 PM)
    Is it strange meeting boardies in real life? I mean, is it different from what you expected when you meet that boardie face to face?

Yeah, I think it's weird--I've done it a few times now and it's felt weird every time (except for with Jackie, and I think that's because I had practically never talked to her on the board before, so I never really developed an idea of what she was like). But the weirdness has worn off for me upon the second meeting with most online people I've met. (Geez, that sounded like there's been so many; there's only been four.)

It's just weird being there in person with someone you supposedly "know" from talking to them in print a million times. It's less weird if you've talked to them on the phone a significant number of times before meeting in person.
  • I have met 5 boardies and all of them where as nice as you can get. Hopefully at Pepperdine I will get to see new people as well as the people I already met. I might be busy but I will find time to talk to everyone I can.
  • There's a third Chicago show--Thursday, June 14. Tickets are on sale.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 24 2007, 05:06 AM)
    It's just weird being there in person with someone you supposedly "know" from talking to them in print a million times. It's less weird if you've talked to them on the phone a significant number of times before meeting in person.

It's also weird to meet/see people at an OK Go show, then join the boards and recognise the show people and talk to them on the computer afterwards. I saw Rachel at KoKo and then came on here and I was like "ahhh it's you!!!" *points at screen*. Très odd.