In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 17 2007, 08:03 PM)
    Tim loves my brownies. He sort of talked about them in the first podcast. I think he just likes all baked goods.

Talked about them?! He said they were the best brownies he's ever eaten in his life!
    I've been wondering who made them. If it was any one on the boards.
    I am so sad he doesn't do audio blogs any more. I never got to bring him anything. Is there any way you think we can get him to do that again? Do you think it would help to start a thread? Do they ever even read our threads? I find it a little hard to believe. dry.gif But, if they do, I should probably go back and edit some old posts..... unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Jan 17 2007, 05:46 PM)
    hahaha you're amazing, you know that, right? Let's get a mobile kitchen that follows the band around the globe. We'll be like their personal chefs! it'll be fantastic! laugh.gif

We can make Goulash for the Kulash, and Corned Hen for the Nordwind, hahaha.

haha. Thank you. You're amazing too! That mobile kitchen idea is wonderful. That way we'll know that they're well fed. Baklava for the Konopka, perhaps?
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 17 2007, 05:53 PM)
    Talked about them?! He said they were the best brownies he's ever eaten in his life!
    I've been wondering who made them. If it was any one on the boards.
    I am so sad he doesn't do audio blogs any more. I never got to bring him anything. Is there any way you think we can get him to do that again? Do you think it would help to start a thread? Do they ever even read our threads? I find it a little hard to believe. dry.gif But, if they do, I should probably go back and edit some old posts..... unsure.gif

I think I asked Tim about the audioblogs once, but I don't remember what he said. Even if he doesn't post an audioblog, you can always make up your own. I think that's what Maura and Emily did. They made these really pretty tiles for each of the guys.

They used to read the boards and we all know that Damian's mom does. I wish Tim would finish the audioplays. Did the girl scouts ever take over the moon?!?!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 16 2007, 11:33 PM)
    And he's so suave! He really reminds me of an aristocrat.

I think Damian put it quite well.
    Tim = If Boss Hog were the regent of a British isle.
  • I love all of the guys. I would like to see more pictures of Dan out there. I have found alot of great pictures of Dan but would like to see more. Tim is my 8 year olds favorite singer of the band. She will sit and watch the videos just to point him out and she loves to listen for his voice in all the songs. This is my favorite picture of Tim.....

• Tim should be the mascot for China Lee's. [it's a Chinese restaurant by my house. Best Chinese food EVER.]
  • He was so funny at the show. Everyone that was there got in from a Radio contest and he says "So you guys are the winners of the contest?" Then he says" Arent we a prize!!

QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 18 2007, 05:14 AM)
    Tim should be the mascot for China Lee's. [it's a Chinese restaurant by my house. Best Chinese food EVER.]
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Jan 17 2007, 11:49 PM)
    Tim is my 8 year olds favorite singer of the band. She will sit and watch the videos just to point him out and she loves to listen for his voice in.
    That's so cute. biggrin.gif I have a 10-year-old baby sister that loves Dan to pieces. I always catch her stealing my DVD just so she can watch the AMW dance and watch Dan laugh while he's dancing...
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 18 2007, 03:18 PM)
    That's so cute. biggrin.gif I have a 10-year-old baby sister that loves Dan to pieces. I always catch her stealing my DVD just so she can watch the AMW dance and watch Dan laugh while he's dancing...

Does she know about Dan's...um, crotch grab? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 18 2007, 07:03 PM)
    *snerk* No, I don't think she noticed. laugh.gif

Oops, I derailed the Tim thread. Sorry Tim, I love you~
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 18 2007, 06:19 PM)
    *snerk* No, I don't think she noticed. laugh.gif

Oops, I derailed the Tim thread. Sorry Tim, I love you~

Yeah, what's wrong with you?!

For that you'll have to yell that you adore Tim's mustache. laugh.gif JK
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 18 2007, 07:03 PM)

Um... exsqueeze me??? huh.gif
  • Dance sometimes grabs his crotch during the dance, and it's in the video.
  • Edit: So I meant Dan...but, y'know, we'll just call him Dance.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 18 2007, 08:46 PM)
    Edit: So I meant Dan...but, y'know, we'll just call him Dance.

Well, that works. Dance needs more love.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 18 2007, 07:33 PM)
    Yeah, what's wrong with you?!

For that you'll have to yell that you adore Tim's mustache. laugh.gif JK
    ohmy.gif Oh no! Anything but that! Please!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, it doesn't look that bad... but I do like the moustacheless Tim better.

Haha, nice typo.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 19 2007, 06:54 PM)
    ohmy.gif Oh no! Anything but that! Please!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, it doesn't look that bad... but I do like the moustacheless Tim better.

Haha, nice typo.

LOL I didn't even notice it either; but that's because I don't notice things that aren't either exceptionally tragic or spectacularly amazing.

But enough about the moustache, more about "The Nordwind." He needs a cool nickname like that. cool.gif
  • Tim...

without the glasses.

...cute. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Jan 17 2007, 04:24 PM)
    Oh my god, that podcast with Tim's "sumo wrestlers genetically enhancing mice to then race" dream made me laugh so hard.
    ph34r.gif Ohhh, Mista Nordwind, this is our real passion... ph34r.gif

For anyone who has not heard that podcast, go get it from iTunes right now. You won't be sorry.

....in the night....
    tongue.gif by far the best line in this podcast!