In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• Question: Which one is that? huh.gif
  • Which podcast? It's the second one. The one about grandparents.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 21 2007, 02:19 PM)
    Which podcast? It's the second one. The one about grandparents.

Oh, that one...haha. I don't remember hearing that funny line, but I'll keep an ear out for it.
  • Tim.. South Park style. haha. i was so bored. tongue.gif
  • yours looks pretty cool! I tried that too some weeks ago but "my" Tim doesn't really look like Tim at all.... lol. anyway, here's what he looks like in my pic wink.gif.

• QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 20 2007, 10:55 PM)
    Tim...

without the glasses.

...cute. biggrin.gif

hahah wow, he looks so different. that's funny, but in a good way. he looks so suave haha
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Jan 30 2007, 01:31 PM)
    yours looks pretty cool! I tried that too some weeks ago but "my" Tim doesn't really look like Tim at all.... lol. anyway, here's what he looks like in my pic wink.gif.

Thanks Morrigan! I like your version as well, with the vest and all. Though technically, Tim should be carrying a red bass.....oh well. cool.gif

I this would be appropriate for this thread, although I haven't read through it. It says Tim so I put two and two together and posted this picture. I loves me some Nordwind!!!!!!
  • Morrigan! You went South Park Style as well. Fabulous!! Lets do one of the band. I'll get to work on it once I get off work. (technically, I should be at work already, buuutttt.....) blink.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Feb 2 2007, 06:24 PM)
    Morrigan! You went South Park Style as well. Fabulous!! Lets do one of the band. I'll get to work on it once I get off work. (technically, I should be at work already, buuutttt.....) blink.gif

haha, thanks! laugh.gif the problem is... I'm too untalented to make up a brilliant Tim, Dan, Andy or Damian. I tried to come up with a Damian too but my Damian looks just cute but not like Damian AT ALL...lol. anyway, here's the pic... wink.gif

(I just wish they had different guitar colors, too!)

oh... I just noticed I forgot the eyebrows. lol.
  • Tim, Lego style wink.gif. (sorry for the bad face but that's all the program came up with...)

• Okie doker. Who else thinks Tim looks like the keyboard player from Quit Your Dayjob with el mustachio?
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 2 2007, 05:12 PM)
    Tim, Lego style wink.gif. (sorry for the bad face but that's all the program came up with...)

Haha! That is so precious.
  • Aww... I like Tim better with sideburns. I don't mind his moustache, but the lack of sideburns is disconcerting...
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 1 2007, 11:04 AM)

I this would be appropriate for this thread, although I haven't read through it. It says Tim so I put two and two together and posted this picture. I loves me some Nordwind!!!!!!

Tsk, tsk Angela. That is not the final product, is it. The one in your signature has Tim Nordwind TWICE! Don't hold back laugh.gif But very nice work nonetheless.
  • Audio Interview with OK Go Bassist, Tim Nordwind
    Saturday, February 03, 2007

Find out who he thinks is the worst dancer in the band. laugh.gif It's funny because this topic was a thread and poll on this board.

http://www.hedgestop.com/blog.php?blog_id=102
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 20 2007, 10:55 PM)
    Tim...

without the glasses.

...cute. biggrin.gif

aww thanks so much!! i always wondered what he looked like without them!

personally i love tims mustache. ive heard so many people who said they hated it, but when i saw him on feb 1st i thought it was realllllly cute :]]
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 4 2007, 11:44 AM)
    Audio Interview with OK Go Bassist, Tim Nordwind
    Saturday, February 03, 2007

Find out who he thinks is the worst dancer in the band. laugh.gif It's funny because this topic was a thread and poll on this board.

http://www.hedgestop.com/blog.php?blog_id=102

Hehe, he says "you know" a lot! At first its funny, but after a while...... blink.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:34 PM)
    Tsk, tsk Angela. That is not the final product, is it. The one in your signature has Tim Nordwind TWICE! Don't hold back laugh.gif But very nice work nonetheless.

Why do you gosta player hate son? To get technical the OK symbol in Italy means a-hole. OK fine you caught me. They reason, I am just going to assume that you want to hear this, why they have the double names on my sig. is because the pictures were all done individually and then put together. Dan was the last one I did and after I hit the save button I realized that his name was smaller than the rest. Being the lazy person I am I just wrote Dan's name bigger and then the others smaller creating the double effect. I felt the need to explain, thank you for liking it. I really like yours to. I'd never think to do that!
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 4 2007, 09:15 PM)
    Why do you gosta player hate son? To get technical the OK symbol in Italy means a-hole. OK fine you caught me. They reason, I am just going to assume that you want to hear this, why they have the double names on my sig. is because the pictures were all done individually and then put together. Dan was the last one I did and after I hit the save button I realized that his name was smaller than the rest. Being the lazy person I am I just wrote Dan's name bigger and then the others smaller creating the double effect. I felt the need to explain, thank you for liking it. I really like yours to. I'd never think to do that!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    So it's just in Italy though, right? Becuase then I would have to assume that once Italians come to America or any other country, that symbol loses it's meaning. I do like the double effect though, it adds more excitement to it!