In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

Comments

• QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 8 2007, 06:54 PM)
    I dunno man, honestly, I don't think Andy's that hot. I mean, I'm sure his spirit is beautiful, but, he's a bit chubby. But that's just me.

I just bought some of the Aquafresh toothpaste today smile.gif a whole 10 pack from Costco. Yipee!

*GASP* I am going to pretend you did not just say that...

yeah...so I definately just wrote out a list of all these Damian related products. I feel like a gullible American consumer...but I can't help it!
  • I stand by what I said smile.gif Andy really let himself go after he left his old band, then. I know hotness. He is cuteness. Damian is hotness. hee

OKAY. Since I love you guys, LOOK WHAT I FOUND.

DAMIAN'S SKINNY RED PANTS!

I REALLY WANTED TO BUY THEM but my non-OKGO lovers said that the only reason I think they look great is because I see Damian wearing them and not me sad.gif My best friend said that she won't forgive herself if she let me buy them sad.gif OW! Sigh, so I guess I looked really bad in them, sigh sad.gif Hehe smile.gif

BUT THAT SHOULDN'T STOP YOU GUYS! Go forth, my comrades, buy them! Become them! <3
  • They sell red pants everywhere now.
  • Really? Well, that was the first time I saw them sad.gif My bad then.
  • Same Damian, different Starbucks.

(Edit: I didn't really notice before how funny this picture is.)

Damian: I'll have a tall, rooster latte to go.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bfd/sets/72157594359750487/
  • ihave7stars you make me want to be a better OK Go stalker.

My abilities are like zip to yours.

lol Thanks a lot.
  • I just searched for OKGo and those photos were in his/her set from the OK Go show. I'd love to know where the other half of this picture is wink.gif (click photo for text)

• hehehehehehhe
  • WOW

OMG

GAH

I always have dreams of all his clothes piled on my bedroom floor. 7stars, you just materialized my dreams. I love you. Thank you.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 12 2007, 02:08 PM)
    I always have dreams of all his clothes piled on my bedroom floor. 7stars, you just materialized my dreams. I love you. Thank you.

They're already piled onto mine, so BACK OFF.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Ihave7stars, thank you sooo much!
    These photos are--- words can't even describe them.

God, he's so beautiful!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 12 2007, 08:02 AM)
    Same Damian, different Starbucks.

(Edit: I didn't really notice before how funny this picture is.)

Damian: I'll have a tall, rooster latte to go.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bfd/sets/72157594359750487/

LAME. I wish my Starbucks had a rooster that I could rest my hand on while I wait for my change. I tried the double espresso on ice today since everyone here was saying that is was gross. OK that is not the real reason, but let me just pretend. I drank it and I felt really tired afterwards. I mean my chest and throat burned, I should fell like I can hop buildings or something. I think I may try a triple espresso when I go back. If you don't normally drink coffee, then do not try to order this as you can tell from most of the posts on here. Ihave7stars I will refer to you as Lord of the OK Go Internet. Thank you once again for keeping an eye out for OK Go stuff. You make me lazy when it comes to being an OK Go fan. There is a compliment in there somewhere.
  • In the first picture, that guy looks like Damian's really hurting his feelings by touching the rooster.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 12 2007, 06:50 PM)
    In the first picture, that guy looks like Damian's really hurting his feelings by touching the rooster.

Aw, it kind of does. Like that is his rooster and he is afraid that the rooster will like Damian more than him now.
  • Which is perfectly reasonable. What rooster could resist?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 12 2007, 08:50 PM)
    In the first picture, that guy looks like Damian's really hurting his feelings by touching the rooster.

laugh.gif

Sorry, I have to ...

"Hands off that cock!"
  • Thanks for the cool pics, Angela (if I may call you so).

Nah, in the first one he looks like a skinny Godfather mafioso questioning someperson to his left. "What? Get my hands off the rooster?"

I like the second picture.
  • YAY, FINALLY! I was too shy to make a cock joke. sleep.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 12 2007, 09:52 PM)
    Aw, it kind of does. Like that is his rooster and he is afraid that the rooster will like Damian more than him now.

You can't blame the rooster. Roosters have needs, too...