In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

Comments

• QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 4 2007, 10:00 PM)
    I really wish I could like coffee. I have been attempting to enjoy it for awhile now, but it is just SO DAMN BITTER. My pallette is that of Willy Wonka's; henceforth my drug of choice is nothing but soda and sugar. If someone came up to me with syrup, I would most likely suck the entire bottle dry. Jawbreakers and Warheads have nothing on me. smile.gif

After hearing about Dami's Starbucks drink, I wish so desperately I could enjoy coffee, just so I could try what he had. But I guess it just isn't in the cards.

(By the way, if anyone wants to recommend a coffee for someone who is JUST beginning, let me know. I want so badly to hang out and be cool at the local coffee shops. Beatnik!)

oohh starbucks. for something sweet, i'd recommend the caramel macchiato. it's soooo good. you can also ask for extra caramel. make sure you stir it first or all the caramel ends up at the bottom.

i love coffee. so double expresso over ice is just around my alley. it is bitter, but a good kind of bitter.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 4 2007, 11:21 PM)
    That sounds so nice, French Vanilla. The truth is that I have tried coffee with a barrage of sugar and cream. Once, with a regular mug, I put in so much sugar that it could not be stirred anymore; the mountain of crystals was peaking above the coffee line. And even then it was disgustingly bitter.

It is the same with alcohol for me. smile.gif I once tried a drink that was 99% juice/sugar, 1% alcohol (I am being over-dramatic, but you get the idea). The bartender said that if I could not handle that drink, I would never be able to drink (alcohol) ever.

Guess who is twenty-five but only attends bars for the music? laugh.gif

lol. laugh.gif I suppose then Damian's alcohol of choice, Jameson, is too hard for you to handle. I'm not a fan of whiskey myself but i love the beer and mixed drinks. but i absolutely hate vodka! yuck.

Yay! my first double post. woot! *pats self on back* smile.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 5 2007, 02:21 AM)
    That sounds so nice, French Vanilla. The truth is that I have tried coffee with a barrage of sugar and cream. Once, with a regular mug, I put in so much sugar that it could not be stirred anymore; the mountain of crystals was peaking above the coffee line. And even then it was disgustingly bitter.

I hate coffee, too. When a group goes out for coffee, I usually end up with a hot chocolate. A place by me has a really sweet, delicious White Chocolate Cocoa.
    It is the same with alcohol for me. smile.gif I once tried a drink that was 99% juice/sugar, 1% alcohol (I am being over-dramatic, but you get the idea). The bartender said that if I could not handle that drink, I would never be able to drink (alcohol) ever.

This is where we part ways. I could drink vodka tonics all day long. Well, designated drivers are very popular! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Feb 5 2007, 09:20 AM)
    Well, designated drivers are very popular! biggrin.gif

Not when you are trying to impress the very, very, VERY hot exchange student down the hall, who insists you go to bars with him! My response?

"Uh, um, well, uh, I actually, uh, don't drink very much, so, um....need a ride?"

Oh yea, VERY sexy.

Hot chocolate is heavenly. Starbucks once made me a HC with whipped cream and tons of chocolate syrup. I am drooling right now just thinking about it.

And just so this isn't a completely off-topic response, Damian is hot. The end.
  • I don't drink coffee: can't get used to it, and it stains teeth (since we're also talking about toothpaste in this thread...btw, I think I will also buy some Aquafresh Extreme Clean next time I'm out.)

Don't drink coffee! Drink tea instead - much cooler - or hot chocolate is good if you have a sweet tooth.

Jameson goes down nicely, on the rocks or neat.

And yes, Damian is hot.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 5 2007, 03:21 AM)

haha, good for you. Guess who is 19 and spends waaaay too much money in bars...

I like whiskey and coke if it's made well, but I can't understand how people drink it straight over ice--that blows my mind.

I really don't like Starbucks. Their coffee always tastes slightly burnt, and somehow their hot chocolate doesn't taste that good to me either.
  • coffee is amazing.. but you have to start off with the weak drinks..
    for instance, one of my friends cant drink anything other than a white chocolate mocha from starbucks or else she thinks its too bitter.. so those of you complaining about the bitterness, you may want to check that out... and of course all the different frappucinos too!
    personally i also love the caramel machiatto.. try it upside-down so that all the caramel isnt at the bottom...
    when it comes to starbucks normal coffee - its really ehhhh i dunno i dont think its that great but the coffee drinks are good! haha
    oh and starbucks chai.. i think i had a sip of it once and thought it was gross.. but thats probably because i'm brown.. and indian/pakistani people drink real chai all the time, so the starbucks version tastes really wierd to me... and it bothers me that they call it a "chai tea latte" cuz thats like saying tea tea latte haha. but in general i do love tea!

and yes damian is really hot.. i wonder if he has a hot cousin my age.... haha jk jk
  • dude the only reason why damian is able to drink an extremely caffinated beverage everyone else thinks is ultimately disgusting is because he is immortal.

they all have super powers like that you know, its common knowledge that all members of ok go are indestructible. its the only theory that explains why they can float effortlessly across 4 rows and 2 columns of treadmills.

andy can drink shirley temples with 4 parts olive oil, tim can down 5 shots of wasabi in one sitting, and dan's got the 2 pints of a milk-orange juice mix covered.

next time you go to a concert, bring some of each and i will bet you they will all willingly drink each of their preferred beverages.

kind of like a life-rejuvinating rock serum.
  • Jameson, you say?

Alright, if you guys say so smile.gif My 18th birthday party will be mostly Jameson now smile.gif But I looove Smirnoff vodka, it's so fun! But regardless! Jameson it is!

Isn't it embarrassing though, when you buy coffee and dunk a million milks and sugars in and people just stare at you? I dunno, it's like, just get a juicey juice while you're at it. LOL. I mean, I don't think that, I'm a pussy, but I wonder if other coffeeholics think so smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 5 2007, 08:11 PM)
    Jameson, you say?

Alright, if you guys say so smile.gif My 18th birthday party will be mostly Jameson now smile.gif But I looove Smirnoff vodka, it's so fun! But regardless! Jameson it is!

Isn't it embarrassing though, when you buy coffee and dunk a million milks and sugars in and people just stare at you? I dunno, it's like, just get a juicey juice while you're at it. LOL. I mean, I don't think that, I'm a pussy, but I wonder if other coffeeholics think so smile.gif

Forget the smirnoff... that stuff is awful. If you are going to drink vodka (and I don't like vodka) get the Belvedere or Grey Goose.

And for starbucks, you gotta get at least one add shot for it to even taste like coffee. smile.gif
  • Ahh, see, Smirnoff is cheap smile.gif I'm a po' girl, na mean? Costco sells a 1.5 liters for like 15 bucks. I like Skyy too. I never tried Grey Goose actually @_@
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 5 2007, 10:19 PM)
    Ahh, see, Smirnoff is cheap smile.gif I'm a po' girl, na mean? Costco sells a 1.5 liters for like 15 bucks. I like Skyy too. I never tried Grey Goose actually @_@

I'm a po' mo' fo' too. So what do I do? I raid my sister's alcohol cabinet. tongue.gif
  • T-dog, I'm right there with you (26, goes to bars for the music/karaoke). My friends joke that my alcoholic beverages of choice are "Vaguely alcoholic milkshakes" and that my coffee is "Sugar and cream with a little coffee for flavor".

My Starbucks drink of choice is a Single Grande Caramel Macchiato (espresso, milk, vanilla syrup, and caramel). See, Grandes normally come with 2 shots, but I didn't want all that coffee messing with my vanilla syrup, milk, and caramel. Ordering it in the grande cup means that the missing 2 oz of coffee is replaced with 2 oz of milk, which makes it even easier going down.

And the bartender who told you you'd never be able to handle alcohol after making you a fruity drink is an idiot. Fruity drinks DO taste alcoholic. You need to have a mudslide. Go over to Fridays or Applebees and have them make you one. You'll feel better.

Oh and to keep in line with the other posts like this:
    Damian is not just hot. He is beautiful. Unreasonably Beautiful. Run's House.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Feb 6 2007, 08:31 AM)
    Oh and to keep in line with the other posts like this:
    Damian is not just hot. He is beautiful. Unreasonably Beautiful. Run's House.

Yes. Damian is hotter than the starbucks coffee that burns mouth because I sipped it too quickly after ordering it and not noticing the Caution! Hot Beverage sign on the coffee cup.

Although doesn't ordering a double expresso over ice make Damian cool, not hot. haha laugh.gif No, he's still hot. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Feb 5 2007, 06:10 PM)
    andy can drink shirley temples...

I take back what I said. Andy is hot. I suck down Shirley Temples at bars like they were AIR.
  • I dunno man, honestly, I don't think Andy's that hot. I mean, I'm sure his spirit is beautiful, but, he's a bit chubby. But that's just me.

I just bought some of the Aquafresh toothpaste today smile.gif a whole 10 pack from Costco. Yipee!
  • I think Andy's a cutie. I want to stick his face in my pocket and hug him for the rest of ever. And that wasn't creepy at all.

I still haven't bought my Kulash toothpaste, but I have to go out and buy a dress for semi-formal tomorrow at the mall... so maybe I will buy the toothpaste while I'm there.
  • You guys are hilarious laugh.gif (about the toothpaste)

Dude, you've seen Andy in person! He's not chubby!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 8 2007, 06:54 PM)
    I dunno man, honestly, I don't think Andy's that hot. I mean, I'm sure his spirit is beautiful, but, he's a bit chubby. But that's just me.

I just bought some of the Aquafresh toothpaste today smile.gif a whole 10 pack from Costco. Yipee!

I love Andy's pudge, it makes him all the more adorable. I just want to squeeze him until his eyes pop out!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 8 2007, 09:54 PM)
    I dunno man, honestly, I don't think Andy's that hot. I mean, I'm sure his spirit is beautiful, but, he's a bit chubby. But that's just me.

Exactly as Sheri said- I think he's not at all chubby! He really, really looks exactly like a Disney prince! If the princes from the Little Mermaid, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella all combined into one super prince, it would be Andy.

And oh, random story- the girl I was with during the Providence concert went on all night about how she was gonna marry Andy. And since her dad got to to chat with Andy's dad, she afterwards was like, "Dad! Invite him to a Sox game! And then you can introduce me and I'll be married to Rusty in no time!" And she promised my sister and me that we could be bridesmaids. (Her dad was laughing at all this)

this is from somewhere- sorry if I stole it from anybody here. I think it's one of the best photos I've seen of him, but it comes noooooowhere near to how hot he is in real life.

Just look at those eyeeees smile.gif

And I'm gonna post my other fav pics of him- again, sorry if I stole these from anybody here. But he looks so cute and adorable in these, whereas in real life he's nothing but hot, hot, hot