In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

Comments

• Double espressos might be a bit much to handle for a beginning coffee drinker, especially if you aren't fond of bitter tastes. You should start small with something more flavored - like an iced mocha or something like that. Eventually, after years of drinking coffee, slowly increasing the strength level you will be able to stomach a double espresso over ice.
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 1 2007, 11:35 AM)
    Double espressos might be a bit much to handle for a beginning coffee drinker, especially if you aren't fond of bitter tastes. You should start small with something more flavored - like an iced mocha or something like that. Eventually, after years of drinking coffee, slowly increasing the strength level you will be able to stomach a double espresso over ice.

Awww remember me in my beginning stages of liking coffee how I used to "sip" it. Thanks to you I can now finish a full cup of coffee within two minutes.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 1 2007, 06:51 AM)
    Ughhhhh. I bought a double espresso over ice just right now. I never bought coffee before in my entire life. I just sniffed it and puked!!!! It SMELLS DISGUSTING!!!!1 IT SMELLS LIKE PURE FART! HOW DOES HE HANDLE IT?! It smells revolting. I fucking barrrrfed sad.gif

I couldn't drink it. I was thinking, OMG. IF YOU LOVE DAMIAN YOU CAN DRINK THIS! I couldn't :'( :'( One lick and I shuddered in disgust.

Don't hate me sad.gif I WILL CONQUER IT SOMEDAY!

I think if I was working there, I would immediately pass out. And force myself not to scream in pure ecstasy.

Don't you just love America smile.gif

OMG...did you really just buy a double espresso over ice because Damian ordered one??? I mean, what if your friend had told you that she spotted Damian buying new underwear?? would you've bought the same pants as he did? tongue.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif sorry couldn't resist wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 1 2007, 11:44 AM)
    Awww remember me in my beginning stages of liking coffee how I used to "sip" it. Thanks to you I can now finish a full cup of coffee within two minutes.

You are my favorite student thus far, but that could be because you have been my only student. But I am pretty proud that now you can finish a cup of coffee before me - sometimes. Ah, you're the kind of person that make a momma proud.
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Feb 1 2007, 03:05 PM)
    what if your friend had told you that she spotted Damian buying new underwear?? would you've bought the same pants as he did? tongue.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif sorry couldn't resist wink.gif

you know of this info?! DIVULGE!
    Then I can finally know if I must commit to boxers or briefs!

hahahah. I kid.

(although this info would be extremly welcomed)
  • Honey, if I knew even what kind of toothpaste he used I would be a lifetime purchaser smile.gif Mannnn, eeeespecially his underwear! Heeeeeell yeah I would wear his boxers! And nothing else wink.gif!

Tabatha, teach me how to drink coffee! lol I asked for a double espresso. and I was supposed to say "doppio" espresso. I think. Coffee's not my thing sad.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 1 2007, 01:50 PM)
    Tabatha, teach me how to drink coffee! lol I asked for a double espresso. and I was supposed to say "doppio" espresso. I think. Coffee's not my thing sad.gif

I would love to teach you! I ask for nothing more in life than to teach people how to properly drink coffee and where to start.
  • All this talk of coffee inspired me to make a pot of coffee. I have to use the facilities every five minutes, but I feel like I can jazzercise and leap fences.
  • I need coffee, I slept through yet another class! Angela, bring me some so I don't have to pay $1.50 for a cup!
  • OK! I'll be there in half hour depending on traffic, and I'll probably be stopping to use the bathroom so that'll add at least twenty minutes. You'll have to pay me $10.00 for gas.

I just sneezed and my chest hurts...is that good?
  • Just take a funnel and a jar wtih you so you don't have to stop to use the bathroom! How about $7.50 for gas?
  • QUOTE (Redstar7 @ Feb 1 2007, 02:02 PM)
    Just take a funnel and a jar wtih you so you don't have to stop to use the bathroom! How about $7.50 for gas?

See I don't multitask really well, so driving and then holding the funnel...wow the conversation just took an ugly turn. I'll settle for $7.50, but you had me at "Angela, bring me some " so I would have done it for free.
  • Aw, crap! Well you're still saving me some money! Phew, I knew I could always count on you.
  • A Baby Story just came on so you'll have to wait another hour. Make that two because What Not to Wear is on next. Maybe we should just chat on gmail...
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 1 2007, 12:51 AM)
    Ughhhhh. I bought a double espresso over ice just right now. I never bought coffee before in my entire life. I just sniffed it and puked!!!! It SMELLS DISGUSTING!!!!1 IT SMELLS LIKE PURE FART! HOW DOES HE HANDLE IT?! It smells revolting. I fucking barrrrfed sad.gif

"Dude, it's just coffee."
  • mmmmmmmm coffee
    my roomie loves kona coffee and now shes got me addicted.. this stuff is amazing.
  • DUDE! THAT'S THE EXACT TOOTHPASTE I'VE BEEN USING MY WHOLE TOOTHPASTE-USING LIFE!

Pardon the excitement.
  • Eh, I don't know. All I know is that I've been using some Aquafresh thing with an orange stripe and cool foam. But I've lived in other countries before with some weird toothpastes, and I'm not exactly a toothpaste expert. ohmy.gif