In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

Comments

• QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 2 2007, 05:59 PM)
    Aquafresh Extreme Clean, the kind with the orange thing on the package (and an orange stripe in the actual stuff too?). laugh.gif Tempe the dental student found this out at the Arizona show a few weeks ago!

That's the toothpaste I use too! Except I don't think my teeth are as nice as Damian's. And Tempe is so awesome.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 2 2007, 05:59 PM)
    Aquafresh Extreme Clean, the kind with the orange thing on the package (and an orange stripe in the actual stuff too?). laugh.gif Tempe the dental student found this out at the Arizona show a few weeks ago!

So get buying. laugh.gif laugh.gif

I also remember reading him telling someone once that he uses Aveda shampoo. So get on that too.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif *runs to nearest store!* tongue.gif
  • OMG. yAY!Y!Y! I can be excited about brushing my teeth now biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif *is a little child*

Aveno shampoo? Hm.... smile.gif

OH yeah I went to the starbucks again today, lol, I was touched the entire counter and asked all the workers if they saw him. hehe and I breathed really big breaths smile.gif
  • If I were Damian, I might be a bit weirded out reading this thread. laugh.gif No offense.

You guys are funny.
    If I were Damian, I might be a bit weirded out reading this thread.

Nah, probably not. Rabid fan adoration is something they've gotten used to by now, I suspect. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 2 2007, 11:27 PM)
    She gave them little dental kits, and Damian was like, "That's the toothpaste I use." So that's how she found out. smile.gif

That is the coolest thing ever!!!!
  • -pats head- Nah, I'm sticking to Pantene. wink.gif
  • lol, I'm just (half) kidding about this smile.gif I think it's so fun to be so obsessed about the littlest things about rockstars biggrin.gif I love being the stereotypical crazy fan who cries when she sees her favorite band smile.gif

Pantene IS good. It makes my hair shine all pretty smile.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Feb 3 2007, 04:54 PM)
    Pantene IS good. It makes my hair shine all pretty smile.gif

Pro-V? *flips hair in slow motion as in a shampoo commercial*
  • hahahaha! I love this thread! I especially love that the subject line is in caps, it makes it so exciting! I have to say, as someone who worked at a coffee shop for 3 years, I also love that your friend told you what he had to drink, because that's totally what I would have done. That says so much about a person. And on that note, double espresso iced? Ew. hahaha
  • QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Feb 4 2007, 02:05 PM)
    And on that note, double espresso iced? Ew. hahaha

Ickie. The only thing I ever get at Starbucks is coffee with steamed milk (yum). I'm afraid to order anything else since... well, I had a very bad experience with a pumpkin spice latte. *gag*

Also, why does it have to be tall grande venti? Venti means twenty! It doesn't even make sense! What's wrong with small medium large?

Sorry. I love to vent about Starbucks.
  • I wish Damian ordered something drinkable, or even a little bit not disgusting. I wonder who named the sizes too, and why they did. Weird.
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 4 2007, 01:16 PM)
    Ickie. The only thing I ever get at Starbucks is coffee with steamed milk (yum). I'm afraid to order anything else since... well, I had a very bad experience with a pumpkin spice latte. *gag*

Also, why does it have to be tall grande venti? Venti means twenty! It doesn't even make sense! What's wrong with small medium large?

i know!!!! i tried the pumpkin spice latte (cause andy loves pumpkin spice)haha... and it was grossssss!!!! ew. but the pumpkin spice bread was good... thankgoodness..

i think one time he wrote he didn't like the pumpkin spice latte there... wow that was stupid.. lol.. and i don't even like coffee...
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 4 2007, 02:16 PM)

Yeah, I pretty much only ever get Chai, 'cause I'm not a huge coffee fan. I feel like no matter how much milk and sugar gets put in it, I still can't dilute the godawful taste. Oh, and I think the venti size is 20 oz. so it does kind of make sense. At the coffee shop I used to work at, our sizes were short, tall, and grande, but sometimes people would come in and ask for a venti and I had no idea what they were talking about 'cause I didn't start going to Starbucks until like a year ago. hahaha. Starbucks is the devil! But they make good Chai.
  • QUOTE (rt802 @ Feb 4 2007, 08:06 PM)
    i know!!!! i tried the pumpkin spice latte (cause andy loves pumpkin spice)haha... and it was grossssss!!!! ew. but the pumpkin spice bread was good... thankgoodness..

i think one time he wrote he didn't like the pumpkin spice latte there... wow that was stupid.. lol.. and i don't even like coffee...

I had a bad experience with the pumpkin spice latte as well. I didn't really get the chance to taste it. I was taking a sip while sitting behind the wheel of my car when my male friend dropped his straw under my legs. He reaches down a little to close to my danger zone causing me to spit it out all over my windshield, steering wheel, and radio. The clean up and the smell it left made me not want to try it again. Hearing the reviews it has been getting I think I've made the right choice.
  • AH! I usually like pumpkin spice coffee, but something about starbucks pumpkin spice is horrible. It's sort of meaty, and far too thick.
  • I really wish I could like coffee. I have been attempting to enjoy it for awhile now, but it is just SO DAMN BITTER. My pallette is that of Willy Wonka's; henceforth my drug of choice is nothing but soda and sugar. If someone came up to me with syrup, I would most likely suck the entire bottle dry. Jawbreakers and Warheads have nothing on me. smile.gif

After hearing about Dami's Starbucks drink, I wish so desperately I could enjoy coffee, just so I could try what he had. But I guess it just isn't in the cards.

(By the way, if anyone wants to recommend a coffee for someone who is JUST beginning, let me know. I want so badly to hang out and be cool at the local coffee shops. Beatnik!)
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Feb 4 2007, 10:00 PM)
    I really wish I could like coffee. I have been attempting to enjoy it for awhile now, but it is just SO DAMN BITTER. My pallette is that of Willy Wonka's; henceforth my drug of choice is nothing but soda and sugar. If someone came up to me with syrup, I would most likely suck the entire bottle dry. Jawbreakers and Warheads have nothing on me. smile.gif

After hearing about Dami's Starbucks drink, I wish so desperately I could enjoy coffee, just so I could try what he had. But I guess it just isn't in the cards.

(By the way, if anyone wants to recommend a coffee for someone who is JUST beginning, let me know. I want so badly to hang out and be cool at the local coffee shops. Beatnik!)

I'd recommend a French vanilla or some type of sweet coffee blend. Juts put a lot of sugar to sweeten it up. I never used to like coffee because I never realized that you could add stuff to make it not so bitter. I mean once you get used to it, you can't stop drinking it.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 5 2007, 02:05 AM)
    I'd recommend a French vanilla or some type of sweet coffee blend. Juts put a lot of sugar to sweeten it up. I never used to like coffee because I never realized that you could add stuff to make it not so bitter. I mean once you get used to it, you can't stop drinking it.

That sounds so nice, French Vanilla. The truth is that I have tried coffee with a barrage of sugar and cream. Once, with a regular mug, I put in so much sugar that it could not be stirred anymore; the mountain of crystals was peaking above the coffee line. And even then it was disgustingly bitter.

It is the same with alcohol for me. smile.gif I once tried a drink that was 99% juice/sugar, 1% alcohol (I am being over-dramatic, but you get the idea). The bartender said that if I could not handle that drink, I would never be able to drink (alcohol) ever.

Guess who is twenty-five but only attends bars for the music? laugh.gif