In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

edited November -1 in OK Go
LOL! My non-obsessed OKGO friend called me but I WAS SLEEPING AND SHE TEXTED ME:

Damian from okgo just came to my starbucks!! He got a double espresso over ice! Omg

!!! I called her when I woke up and she said he was with a girl, which I assume is his wife, lol. WOW!

What does this mean?! They're 10 minutes away from me, somewhere, breathing the same air as me (well sort of but who's gonna get into specifics smile.gif)

AMAGAD!!! I NEED TO WORK AT STARBUCKS!!!!!

Comments

• laugh.gif

I love that she told you what he got.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Jan 27 2007, 03:28 PM)
    LOL! My non-obsessed OKGO friend called me but I WAS SLEEPING AND SHE TEXTED ME:

Damian from okgo just came to my starbucks!! He got a double espresso over ice! Omg

!!! I called her when I woke up and she said he was with a girl, which I assume is his wife, lol. WOW!

What does this mean?! They're 10 minutes away from me, somewhere, breathing the same air as me (well sort of but who's gonna get into specifics smile.gif)

AMAGAD!!! I NEED TO WORK AT STARBUCKS!!!!!

Wait, so does she own the starbucks or just work there?! tongue.gif
    I guess this means I want to work at starbucks too!

What I wouldn't give to breathe Damian's air.......
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 27 2007, 03:30 PM)
    laugh.gif

I love that she told you what he got.

I don't like coffee, but that's gonna be my new favorite drink!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Jan 27 2007, 03:33 PM)
    I don't like coffee, but that's gonna be my new favorite drink!

Yours too!?
  • Does he live in Pasadena?
  • I think he lives in LA in general. I dunno though. Pasadena!! Wow. I'm going to go there later and scream at everyone smile.gif
  • And he reads this and says to himself: "What the hell are these people on? I need to get out in public less."

tongue.gif
  • AAAHHHHHHH
    OMFG
    i could have been there. i could have. but i wasn't. sad.gif
  • You know that you can normally meet them after shows, right? Or at least that's how it used to be.
  • Technically, you you employ the "Since I'm touching the chair and the chair is touching the floor, and the floor is touching the wall, I must be touching the wall" kind of mentality, since we are touching air and air is touching Damian, then we must be touching Damian. smile.gif

Lucky girl your friend is. And even luckier is the woman Damian was with!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jan 27 2007, 07:29 PM)
    You know that you can normally meet them after shows, right? Or at least that's how it used to be.

lol

I think it's the excitement of the prospect of seeing him out of his normal element.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 27 2007, 07:35 PM)
    lol

I think it's the excitement of the prospect of seeing him out of his normal element.

Yes, and don't forget that one moniker: "Sex on Legs with Coffee." Tee hee.
  • That is so cool!!!!!!
  • omg...i wonder what kinda celebs u see at starbucks now...like if u work at ones in hollywood u prolly see tons
  • o wow!!!! that sucks i was in glendale at the time so i was just one city over.... haha

i would say that would be my favorite drink too but i don't like coffee..lol
  • I must say, I burst out laughing, in a good way, when I saw this topic. I think what makes it so interesting to us who live in Los Angeles is the possibility, no matter how miniscule, that there may be some random chance sighting/meeting. I also wonder what area the various members live, although even before I found out they lived in LA, I thought Damian's backyard looked like something that would be out here (something about the trees--loquat, maybe?). I, too, would've been fairly close by at the time, down Eagle Rock way. . . . Props to the friend.
  • Man, the starbucks that my friend works in is the famous one where all the celebrities go. They had Hillary Duff in last week, and like Julia Roberts and stuff. Sooo cool huh? AAAAAND I saw the brother of "Everybody Loves Raymond" walk in last week to. It's really neat smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Lostgame @ Jan 28 2007, 12:50 AM)
    And he reads this and says to himself: "What the hell are these people on? I need to get out in public less."

tongue.gif

He probably says that everytime he reads this forum...tongue.gif but I'm sure that in the end he loves us biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 28 2007, 02:41 AM)
    Yes, and don't forget that one moniker: "Sex on Legs with Coffee." Tee hee.

HAHAHAHAHA. I so came up with that. And it's so true.
  • Ugh, double post.