In this Discussion

are you an artist?

Comments

• Snaaap. Every time I read this thread, I tell myself I'm going to ask the head of the art department when I can take my stuff home from the gallery and then I never remember...
  • i'm glad i created this thread!

i'm so excited about seeing you guys' stuff!
  • Hehe. I love it so much, I put up a cheesy little new speech for my "Interests" thing on my profile. Mehehe.
  • i absolutely LOVE that british invasion thinger. Mister Bean poking out over that tiara is hilarious.

Here is my entry for this Stella merch contest... Micheal ian blacks head looks weird. I think only David wain looks like himself...

• I was wondering, for those of you who draw- do you prefer pencil or charcol?
  • pencil, charcoal is tooooo messy for me
  • I prefer charcol. I hate how its so messy, but I like how you can really get your fingers all over it, and I find it more forgiving. I don't understand how to blend pencil that well.
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 18 2007, 07:31 PM)
    Macbeth + Death of a Salesman = Macdeath of a Salesman

It's really only funny if you've read both plays. And um... recently. Heh. Well, watch it anyway. I worked very hard editing it and we're both very proud of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O18DO02L8E

Oh and tell me what you think!

For godsake woman, get a hold of yourself! I'm gonna get some cheese!

(Yeah, you said "tea" but at first I thought I heard "cheese." This was done very well. This is why you are such an important member of the Official OkGo Roach Broach Society. You two took turns video taping each other? The camera angles flashing from one person to another reminds me of "Ask a Ninja" for some reason. The bagel appearing and disappearing was great special effects. The fact that this is only one person but several different characters is amazing. Great job! biggrin.gif

(And Kudos for sneaking in a crazy hippie George Harrison song in the middle wink.gif )

Ah, these arch supports are killing me.
  • I posted this on the Random Stuff topic, but since it is once of the few pieces of art that was returned to me, I'll post it here:

I call it "Dan." smile.gif It looks really unrealistic and cartoony to me, which I'm not really feeling. I wasn't inspired to sculpt him because it was before Christmas break.
  • wub.gif i want to hold him.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 26 2007, 09:15 PM)

awwww Dan's adorable!!!
  • Thanks guys! You know how Dan Turtle is different from Dan Drummer? He doesn't have a smile!
  • Smile or not, I absolutely love it!

sometimes i draw
  • i like the last one! that smoke is amazing.

did you take those into paint? like, how did you get that background?

if i can finish the flower i'm working on, i'll take a picture and post it here.
  • Hay there Sweetness, that second one is pretty fab. The slouch is what makes it.