In this Discussion

are you an artist?

Comments

doing a short animation based on those 3 pages of my current favorite comic '100 bullets'

should take me a monthish. will post youtube link when complete.
  • can't wait for it joe!
  • I guess this is kinda art

This is the first time I've ever tried this so it could be better

And I played around with animating this too. It's really not good cuz I don't have a drawing tablet for my computer, but I'm getting one soon!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Sep 25 2008, 09:15 PM)

woo, that's hypnotic! How did you do that?
  • duuuuuuuuuuuuude i played it fullscreen on my computer for like 15 minutes straight looping

did it in a program called toon boom digital pro. i need to buy it... NEED. its effing sweet
  • update for all 1 of my fans.

100 bullets animation sidelined for now. working on other animation, very impressive, will post link within next 2-3 weeks.
  • joe.
    you're cool smile.gif
  • cool as butter! thanks katie youre a dear. if i was 80 id say that, then give you a werthers.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Oct 15 2008, 09:27 PM)
    update for all 1 of my fans.

100 bullets animation sidelined for now. working on other animation, very impressive, will post link within next 2-3 weeks.

Looking forward to this indeed! smile.gif
  • I decided to paint on my phone

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 15 2008, 10:42 PM)
    I decided to paint on my phone

thats really sweet! what did you use? whats your phone made of? ive been looking for a good way to paint on plastic.
  • woah! Rebekker, that is sooooo fantastic! how did you do that?
  • I'm not sure what my phone's made of exactly, but it's the Voyager for Verizon. I'm sure the back is some sort of plastic possibly. I used acrylic paint on it, which works on most things. So, I'd try that smile.gif

I'm like in love with that pattern. It's pretty much the same one I used on my OK Go shoes that I made.
  • well, acrylic wouldnt have worked on what i was using, on account of it being too slippery for tha paint, so it would chip/flake off easily. is it that sweet rubbery phone matterial? i love that stuff.
  • I'm not sure I know of a rubbery phone material, haha, so possibly?
  • well the point is it looks awsome! and rubbery phone material is the kitties pajamas!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Oct 16 2008, 01:12 AM)
    well the point is it looks awsome! and rubbery phone material is the kitties pajamas!

Thanks!
    laugh.gif kitties pajamas
  • Aweeesome, Rebekker!
  • more animations that last under 5 seconds!

http://www.youtube.com/user/joemadeamovie

have a look yeah?