In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• Haha!
    Oh, I still don't get why you guys love our accents so much....
    It's not THAT amazing.

Plus in general, you seem to like middle class british accents on men.
    And there are very few of those lol.

Hot teachers who wink at you are a godsend.
    And hot biology teachers with whom you relate absolutely everything so sex.
    Always fun biggrin.gif
  • Oh well...he just happened to be hot...and british...the accent didnt really do it for me..however i do have a thing for welsh accents *drools*

*sigh*
    Ohh hot sexy welshmen
    NEHOO ya so how about that local sports team
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 10:10 AM)
    hAHAHAH Boardies - do you remember your rolls in our wedding?
    *sigh*
    Nehoo what up?

my role was to bring the rolls... wait, no, it was a bridesmaid... though which brides maid i was, i do not know...
  • didnt you see some hot sexy red # you wanted us to wear?

NEhoo - i spoke to pam last night - she wants this wedding to get a movin ( i guess the whole us having sex b4 marriage might bother her/../she wants to make the banging offical)
  • please answer me this

1. why do i have a thing for white guys when i myself am brown?

2. why are there so few attractive brown guys out there?

ugh i KNOW that this is gonna screw me over in the future.. because i'm gonna fall in love with some white guy i can't have.
    oh and another question..
    3. how do you acquire flirting skills?

sigh i have very bad boy luck.. it really sucks. sad.gif

oh and roro, your beautiful man story just adds to why boys are freakin stupid and unaware of what their actions do to girls ugh idiots.
    and jedi, i hope things with texting boy work out.
  • flirting isnt really something you aquire- you just do it...ther isnt a right way to flir

i say this b.c i dont know how so im just tryiong to justify it by making myself feel better!

Just do what you feel comfortable doing!! read off the person you're with and just go for it!

or....all of us can just get married instead? Save us the dating hassel?

talk about polygammy!(sp?)
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 05:44 PM)
    ok - to story #2 - i saw you cut off his balls...or apply pressure ...apparently it can put a man to sleep....THEN feel free to abuse accordingly.

QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 05:46 PM)
    *sigh*
    Katy your man troubles always make me want to hug you.
    I'm sorry.

but the balls/abuse idea is definitely appealing...

I want you guys to know that you made me lol so much that my hostess just kind of stared at me.

I would go with the castration thing, but he's gay enough as it is. I don't think his voice going up in pitch would aid his case any.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 30 2007, 04:21 PM)
    I want you guys to know that you made me lol so much that my hostess just kind of stared at me.

I would go with the castration thing, but he's gay enough as it is. I don't think his voice going up in pitch would aid his case any.

Omg katy i love you
    AHAHAAHH
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 10:27 PM)
    Omg katy i love you
    AHAHAAHH

It's true! No, seriously. Ask Jen. He got off the underground, and she and Frankie turned to me and just gave me this look and asked, "......are you sure he's not....you know....gay?"

He's not flamboyant. Just.....gayish.

And other things that I will not say here because I am nice and a lady. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 30 2007, 04:30 PM)
    It's true! No, seriously. Ask Jen. He got off the underground, and she and Frankie turned to me and just gave me this look and asked, "......are you sure he's not....you know....gay?"

He's not flamboyant. Just.....gayish.

And other things that I will not say here because I am nice and a lady. smile.gif

but you will tell me online later on tonight HAHH
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 30 2007, 09:21 PM)

Hahahaha!!!

You could attach a weight to them then?
    Try to lower them a bit with extra baggage...

Painful, but you can claim that it was to help him to get a girl!!
    TAH-DAH!!!
  • MY GOD

u guys r CRAZY!
  • haha... good to see roro back.

here's a conundrum- there's two guys (one of whom I might have been attached to if he hadn't refused to ask me out for fear of ruining my life, but that's another story) and they were basically best friends in the beginning of the school year.

Neither of them are very good people, imo.

Derek is slowly but surely becoming a druggie. (though I think he's slowed down some since his gf moved to canadia... dunno why)
    Alex has cheated on every single girl he's ever had... as in, multiple gfs, all the time.

they both dislike the other for the things they do... basically, alex rags on derek for doing heavy drugs, and derek rags on alex for cheating... behind each other's back, of course.

now besides being histerically funny, because, well, I dont like either of them very much anymore, this confuses me to no end... seriously, I can't figure it out. It's middle school girl behavior, but they're both seniors in high school.
  • RORO!!@!@#^&!!! hey! smile.gif

um, my guy issues:

I fell for this guy, and I don't have major crushes very often. But he just started hooking up with one of my best friends (who really likes him too) and I'm pretty sure they are now a "thing," whatever that means. And I'm happy for her, but extremely jealous at the same time and can't really tell anyone.

I am also very attracted to Drake from that Nickelodeon show "Drake and Josh" (I've never seen it but it's apparently pretty well known) who I met last night. But that's just me lusting after a cute celebrity(ish), not really a problem since I'll never see him again.
  • queenoftheposers:
    how did you meet Drake?!?! i think he's cute too! smile.gif
  • =[

billy was on myspace and didn't say anything to me even after i left him a comment saying 'IMISSYOU!! message me?'

this is badd.

i think i need a hug.
  • Okay, here's my current predicament. There's this guy that I liked for almost a year. And sometimes it seemed like he liked me too. Then this year, he started going out with this annoying chick that's in our theatre class, but he continues to flirt with me all the time. What is WRONG with boys?

Also, there is another boy in theatre that has a really sexy hat and pink hair, and I have found myself unable to stop staring at him all the time. He's adorable. And luckily he's in the play with me, so yay. wub.gif But we've only had about two conversations ever, so...yeah. tongue.gif

*hugs for meliswilis* sad.gif
  • thanks.

good luck
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 31 2007, 10:18 PM)
    =[

billy was on myspace and didn't say anything to me even after i left him a comment saying 'IMISSYOU!! message me?'

this is badd.

i think i need a hug.

sometimes he acts like he likes me, and other times he acts like he hates me or something... dry.gif
  • You know what I HATE?

I HATE when MEN shove their TONGUES in your MOUTH on the FIRST kiss.

It is ANNOYING.

I believe that kissing is something that should be taken slowly. It is a precursor for things to come.

BUT NOT IF YOU SHOVE YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT ON THE FIRST KISS AND PRETEND IT'S SEXY.

Gentlemen, please take note.