In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 4 2007, 07:34 PM)
    considering she's looking under the hood of a car, i'm assuming that's oil, though how it got on her bum, i do not know...

you knoledge of oily bums is most impressive lady dabs
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 4 2007, 08:43 PM)
    you knoledge of oily bums is most impressive lady dabs

Or maybe it's just practical?

I'm sorry, I did not mean to scare you, Joe. It is just a phase. It will pass, and I do not ever actually intend to attempt any sort of ball crushing, unless someone tries to get all up in my business and does not understand "no."
  • Andy fails at logic.
  • Ok this thread has made me want to come out of hibernation....

I don't have men troubles. I'm not interested in men (and thats not because I'm interested in women haha) anymore. I haven't really dated anyone since i split up with my ex over summer, we were together 2 and a half years and it really takes it out of you being so close to someone for so long and then not having anyone. I started seeing some guy i met at uni over christmas and we were having a good time until uni started up again in the new year and he started taking drugs. A lot. So much so that he kind of forgot things.... Anyway I stopped seeing him becase I realised I didn't actually care that he was taking drugs, which made me realise that I didn't actually care about anything.

I'm emotionally unavailable... I also get to have fun with randoms. Its great... Boys aren't worth spending time thinking/worrying about. They suck and they always will. I'm sure being gay would be easier then worrying about men!!!!!!!

OH AND HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY KATY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HAHAHAHA. I heart you hardcore right now.

I'm sure you'll get to a point where you'll be willing in be in a 'ship again, but I'm happy that you're just enjoying being single. I sort of wish I was the same way. :\

(Like I sort of did with my response to Joe, I'd like to state I'm not actually wishing this boy any ill will. I'm just hurt and angry and feel rejected, and I think I have a right to feel that, and I'm still figuring out whether or not I want to give him a place in my life. Venting about it and saying stupid things makes me feel better about the situation, and, like I said, it'll pass. Eventually. Hopefully. Or maybe never.)

(I'm mainly saying this in case something a la last summer with the random stuff thread happens again, haha.)
  • HAHAHAHA yeah those were good times.... *rant about random boy who really likes me and wont leave me alone*
    *random boy joins the boards*

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!

seriously... I'm on a man diet. Its well overdue. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 4 2007, 11:04 PM)
    HAHAHAHA yeah those were good times.... *rant about random boy who really likes me and wont leave me alone*
    *random boy joins the boards*

BUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hahaha. It was so embarrassing. I felt really terrible about it, honestly. But he has a gf now, so now I don't feel so bad, haha.
  • Hahahaha, I remember that. Soooo awkward.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 4 2007, 12:47 PM)
    Or maybe it's just practical?
    I'm sorry, I did not mean to scare you, Joe. It is just a phase. It will pass, and I do not ever actually intend to attempt any sort of ball crushing, unless someone tries to get all up in my business and does not understand "no."

nah, its alright, im not using them much anyways

ZING!

chocolate bum andy?
  • ah the guys have invaded the guy problems thread...

i have no guys, no guy problems...

but my friend who moved to canadia recently has found a cute canadian friend who I'm talking to online.... its kinda nice...... and he's really really cute.
  • this was never a guy problem thread. anyone can post here about their relationship problems. rolleyes.gif mad.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 6 2007, 07:57 PM)
    this was never a guy problem thread. anyone can post here about their relationship problems. rolleyes.gif mad.gif

=] its all good though.
  • huh, good point.
    sorry, I only just reread the topic title and subtitle.

guess I'm just used to the girls here taking over... plus females are oh so much better at talking about their relationship issues haha.

so anyways, continue.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Apr 6 2007, 05:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=108022
    this was never a guy problem thread. anyone can post here about their relationship problems. rolleyes.gif mad.gif

but boys don't vent like we girlies do!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 08:30 PM)
    but boys don't vent like we girlies do!

i know, i just want to make sure guys use this if they need to. so like, if i said it was an all girls thing, they wouldn't feel welcome.

but i'm not mad or anything, and i never was to start with.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Apr 6 2007, 08:30 PM)
    huh, good point.
    sorry, I only just reread the topic title and subtitle.

guess I'm just used to the girls here taking over... plus females are oh so much better at talking about their relationship issues haha.

so anyways, continue.

yeah, its okay.
  • ah i understand..

though i would like to hear a guy vent.. i think it would be rather interesting.
  • ^^ I agree haha.

although I kind of hear enough from my friend austin, but he's gay, so it really doesn't count. like at all.
  • heh, i could vent on all my past issues

but then you would all be full of pity for me, and i dont like pity...