In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• thanks vinnie!
    so many hugs yay!
    mmmmmmmmm paolo. wub.gif
    i think if i ever hugged him i wouldn't let go haha jk.
  • aergoidjfgoidfjgsdogijdfjoij!

why, can some guys be so annoyingly confusingly irritating?

grrr.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 7 2007, 10:35 PM)
    i think we need to clone damian.. one for each of the female boardies.
    thats the only solution.

mellow.gif ..... AWESOME!!!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 13 2007, 12:33 AM)
    oohhh SNAP!
    good luck with that dani!!
    let me know what happens smile.gif
    He was crippled in rugby today. (someone tackled him wrong and hurt his shouder, I guess?) He was at the ER when we were supposed to be out for bubble tea dry.gif OMG. What horrible luck. Lol

I've only had one (real) boyfriend ever. It was kind of... not fun... he was so clingy. Then when I was just starting to like him the way I should've, he went to frickin California. CALIFORNIA! That's so far away. So it just sort of ended. And then he became emo. mad.gif Boys smell.
  • amberdino i kno what u mean.
    ive only had one real bf.
    in the past year ive "dated" 2 other people,
    but the first one lasted 3 days even tho i really loved him
    and the second one lasted 6 days.
    i have a hard time sharing love, or expressing it or something.
    i find it very hard to say i love you and mean it.
    my relationships dont last long because i get so scared so quickly.
    i always feel like they dont really like me at all.
    im so lonely and im sure lots of ppl are but i get so lonely that it stresses me out.
    ive tried to not date anyone because i wanted to fix grades and other problems, but thats done now and im ready but theres no one there now.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 13 2007, 06:51 PM)
    He was crippled in rugby today. (someone tackled him wrong and hurt his shouder, I guess?) He was at the ER when we were supposed to be out for bubble tea dry.gif OMG. What horrible luck. Lol

I've only had one (real) boyfriend ever. It was kind of... not fun... he was so clingy. Then when I was just starting to like him the way I should've, he went to frickin California. CALIFORNIA! That's so far away. So it just sort of ended. And then he became emo. mad.gif Boys smell.

aww noooo sad.gif
    that is just terrible.. sigh hopefully you guys can reschedule?

the dude moved to california eh? thats where its at yo! haha jk. well i guess it was for the better since he wasn't good anyway.

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 13 2007, 07:13 PM)
    amberdino i kno what u mean.
    my relationships dont last long because i get so scared so quickly.
    i always feel like they dont really like me at all.
    im so lonely and im sure lots of ppl are but i get so lonely that it stresses me out.
    ive tried to not date anyone because i wanted to fix grades and other problems, but thats done now and im ready but theres no one there now.

ah you couldn't have said it better! i totally know what you mean with the loneliness = stress.
    sigh i really like give up at this point.. and if something happens then so be it, but i've stopped expecting anything to happen honestly.
    i'll just stay in either the harsh reality of life, or the dream world of my imagination.
    one thing that i find fascinating though, is that why is love so difficult if its supposed to be something that makes you so content (i don't like to say happy because as my friend said, happiness is just so fickle).

by the way, whats your name? haha, i don't want to keep referring to you as GirlintheDark.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 14 2007, 02:13 AM)
    amberdino i kno what u mean.

Seriously, you have NO obligation to say you love someone after only 6 days of being together.

I definitely used to feel the same way as you, and wondered what was wrong with me that I couldn't say "I love you" and mean it. It was because the kid who I was dating (who I ended up dating for 2 years) said he loved me 2 weeks into the relationship and, obviously, that was not enough time for me to have known my feelings at all. I honestly don't think he knew what love was and assumed that his attraction (which was reciprocated by me; I had a total crush on him) was the same as love. It wasn't healthy because it put me in a situation where I felt like I needed to figure out what love was in a very short amount of time, and I didn't, because I was 15 and had no idea that saying "I love you" to someone after only 2 weeks was nothing short hasty.

This kid, a few months after we broke up, started dating one of my friends (she asked my permission first, which was super sweet) and apparently told her that he loved her after about a week or so. Ridiculous.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 14 2007, 04:18 PM)
    This kid, a few months after we broke up, started dating one of my friends (she asked my permission first, which was super sweet) and apparently told her that he loved her after about a week or so. Ridiculous.

That is ridiculous (no offense to you or your ex...). My last boyfriend told me he loved me after about 2 days or something. I had to try and find a nice way of saying "yeah but... you don't.". It was insane...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 03:29 PM)
    That is ridiculous (no offense to you or your ex...). My last boyfriend told me he loved me after about 2 days or something. I had to try and find a nice way of saying "yeah but... you don't.". It was insane...

Hahaha no offense taken! It WAS ridiculous and there was no way this kid knew what love was. I found it insulting actually; as in, don't tell me you love me if you really don't.

I totally understand how you felt.

By contrast though, it's nice to be in a relationship after that and actually have time to be friends with the person and have fun together and see if you really do love one another, because it's so much more rewarding that way. Otherwise, it feels like a time limit, an expiration date on the relationship: "well, I better say 'I love you' or we can't keep dating!" It's just ridiculous and stressful in a way that love should never have to be.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 14 2007, 10:18 AM)
    Seriously, you have NO obligation to say you love someone after only 6 days of being together.

I definitely used to feel the same way as you, and wondered what was wrong with me that I couldn't say "I love you" and mean it. It was because the kid who I was dating (who I ended up dating for 2 years) said he loved me 2 weeks into the relationship and, obviously, that was not enough time for me to have known my feelings at all. I honestly don't think he knew what love was and assumed that his attraction (which was reciprocated by me; I had a total crush on him) was the same as love. It wasn't healthy because it put me in a situation where I felt like I needed to figure out what love was in a very short amount of time, and I didn't, because I was 15 and had no idea that saying "I love you" to someone after only 2 weeks was nothing short hasty.

exactly
    ive 'dated' other ppl but it didnt last long cause i feel so trapped by them that i dump them in a short ammount of time.
    and now that i think of it they all said i love you really really early.
    like the day of us dating.
    and theres no good response to something like that so early.
    its scary and its like their trying to get too far ahead of themselves too early.

btw im sarah lol i should put it in my sig ^^
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 14 2007, 04:37 PM)
    exactly
    ive 'dated' other ppl but it didnt last long cause i feel so trapped by them that i dump them in a short ammount of time.
    and now that i think of it they all said i love you really really early.
    like the day of us dating.
    its scary and its like their trying to get too far ahead of themselves too early.

btw im sarah lol i should put it in my sig ^^

Exactly! That's really mature thing for you to realize (I know plenty of people, my friends and myself included, who didn't realize it was something so unnatural to have someone say that they love you one day or two weeks into dating).
  • i guess the best thing to do is just wait.
    eventually someone will come along right?
  • Yes. And it will be wonderful.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 14 2007, 02:30 AM)
    aww noooo sad.gif
    that is just terrible.. sigh hopefully you guys can reschedule?

the dude moved to california eh? thats where its at yo! haha jk. well i guess it was for the better since he wasn't good anyway.
    Haha. Yeah, we'll probably reschedule. I went to visit him in the hospital earlier this morning. He's doing fine and will be out later today. I left him some food, too, 'cause hospital food is kinda gross. I think he'll appreciate it... blink.gif

It really was for the better. I was so happy when he left. laugh.gif laugh.gif I am horrible. But yeah, he moved to Milpitas.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 04:29 PM)

i totally agree. my current boyfriend said it to me after about a week - it got quite awkward when he'd end phone conversations with "i love you", and i'd just reply like..."ok....bye!". felt a little harsh, but what do you say to that?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 14 2007, 04:44 PM)
    I found it insulting actually; as in, don't tell me you love me if you really don't.

That's what I thought!! I mean, if and when I say 'I love you' to a guy, it's because I genuinely feel that way. If the guy says it without actually feeling it like that, then it's never going to mean anything, is it?

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 14 2007, 05:37 PM)

Exactly, how are you supposed to react to that? You can't say "I love you too" because you don't, but they kind of expect it from you...

Argh!! Clingy boys are useless.

Also, referring again to my idiot boyfriend - it doesn't help when a week after he told you he loved you, you find out he was seeing another girl at the same time. I mean wtf??

Good luck with your guy, Dani!
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 14 2007, 11:27 AM)
    Haha. Yeah, we'll probably reschedule. I went to visit him in the hospital earlier this morning. He's doing fine and will be out later today. I left him some food, too, 'cause hospital food is kinda gross. I think he'll appreciate it... blink.gif

It really was for the better. I was so happy when he left. laugh.gif laugh.gif I am horrible. But yeah, he moved to Milpitas.

milpitas... theres nothing there haha so woo!

and aw you took him food.. you know what they say, the way to man's heart is through his stomach! smile.gif
  • i think i've finally convinced myself that its okay that i'll never see billy again.

tomorrow it'll be a month since i saw him last.

i will never see him again.
  • oh no!
    aw i'm sorry melis..
    how come you never see him? does he not go to your school?