In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• vent, andy! VENT!
  • ^ agreed.

theres nothing wrong with pity! smile.gif
  • i really dont like pity, like when i tell people ive got M.E, there all "aww im sorry blah blah" dont feel sorry for me, doesnt help anyone or anything!

well twise ive been off ill majoryly in life, once in school and once at col

where i dropped out of both..

and both times really liked a girl there, then they go out with a friend when i go off ill and hide it from me...which is nice right?

sigh...ill find someone good one day, who knows, could have already found them and or not know it
  • I'm swearing off men until I'm married.
    ... although that might be a bit tricky. unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Apr 8 2007, 12:13 AM)
    I'm swearing off men until I'm married.
    ... although that might be a bit tricky. unsure.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno why that made me laugh as much as it did, but thank you anyway biggrin.gif
  • Tee hee. laugh.gif
    It's not fair though. The boys I like are all older than me... and play in bands... and are named Damian...
    happy.gif Ha, just kidding...
  • QUOTE (starshaped @ Apr 7 2007, 07:29 PM)
    Tee hee. laugh.gif
    It's not fair though. The boys I like are all older than me... and play in bands... and are named Damian...
    happy.gif Ha, just kidding...
    biggrin.gif Slim pickins.
  • starshaped:

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    hahahahah

laugh.gif
    OMG...i feel the exact same way...
  • Yep, pretty much the same.
    The guys I like are often older, and married.
    Grrr.

I've decided that Damian and I wouldn't work out anyway, unless I carried a footstool around with me everywhere.
    Apparently he kept bending down to talk to me. *sigh*.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 7 2007, 03:36 PM)
    i really dont like pity, like when i tell people ive got M.E, there all "aww im sorry blah blah" dont feel sorry for me, doesnt help anyone or anything!
    well twise ive been off ill majoryly in life, once in school and once at col

where i dropped out of both..

and both times really liked a girl there, then they go out with a friend when i go off ill and hide it from me...which is nice right?

sigh...ill find someone good one day, who knows, could have already found them and or not know it

aw okay i won't continue with the i'm sorry bit..
    instead i'll be a supportive friend and give you a different cliche talk since i'm really not creative and say that things will turn out alright and everything happens for a reason.
    honestly, as cheesy as that crap is, sometimes you have to believe it.
    and after all, you are rather amazing right? as long as you've got that, you'll be fine. smile.gif

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 04:32 PM)
    Yep, pretty much the same.
    Grrr.

I've decided that Damian and I wouldn't work out anyway, unless I carried a footstool around with me everywhere.

hahahahhahaha
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    dude thats GOLD!

i think we need to clone damian.. one for each of the female boardies.
    thats the only solution.
    haha jk jk smile.gif
  • Hmmz, the guy I kindasorta like is... almost definitely extremely gay. I don't know if he actually is or not, but, y'know. He might not be. Who knows.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 07:32 PM)
    Yep, pretty much the same.
    Grrr.

He had to bend slightly when we were taking pictures because he's so tall compared to me... biggrin.gif *points to avatar* Once again, I feel your pain!! (Oh man. We are meant to be.)
  • QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Apr 7 2007, 10:11 PM)
    Hmmz, the guy I kindasorta like is... almost definitely extremely gay. I don't know if he actually is or not, but, y'know. He might not be. Who knows.

sigh why are all the good ones either gay or taken?
  • Aah, I know!!
    sigh.
  • blink.gif

One of my friends just called asking for her boyfriend's number...
    dry.gif Some relationship, huh?
  • haha nice.

I'll take a clone of Andy, actually....

I generally fall for guys, then find out later that they have a gf or recently acquired one--a rather depressing situation. But I've come to terms with the situation because it means I'll be unattached while I'm in Italy next year...wink.gif
  • Well after further investigation, I don't think my guy is gay. But I think he thinks that I am...
  • My issue is that I don't fall for people. huh.gif

Do something so incredibly straight that it'll kill all suspicion. biggrin.gif
  • my issue is similar to queenoftheposers, except its more general:
    i always fall for people i can't have. and i fall hard and it tears me apart.

but currently i'm fine because theres no one to fall for.
  • ok my issue is more of a question...

what do you do..when your boyfriend has a best friend who is, in simple terms, a total twat?