In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• no, he goes to broken arrow, i go to union. he's also moving to wisconsin next month.
  • he blew me off.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 22 2007, 07:05 PM)
    he blew me off.

Wa???
    How?
    Explain all, darling, and we shall commiserate over chocolate and "Let It Rain"
    And hugs.
  • well..i called once....then a few weeks later..i called again. then at the end of the conversation i told him to call me sometime...he said 'ok'

i thought he would call but he never did..i told him to call me over a month ago..don't you think he would have called by now if he really cared?
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 22 2007, 07:38 PM)
    well..i called once....then a few weeks later..i called again. then at the end of the conversation i told him to call me sometime...then he said 'ok'
    i thought he would call but he never did..i told him that over a month ago..don't you think he would have called by now if he really cared?

Oh no!
    sad.gif
    I'm sorry. honey.
    What a coward tho. I mean, if you want to end something, you say so.
    That's so pathetic.
    *hugs*
  • oh no. we weren't even going out.
  • Oh really?
    Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread...
    I'm sorry anyway meliswilis
  • its okay. =]
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 22 2007, 08:38 PM)
    i thought he would call but he never did..i told him to call me over a month ago..don't you think he would have called by now if he really cared?

QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 22 2007, 08:46 PM)
    oh no. we weren't even going out.

OMG I KNOW THE FEELING.

sad.gif You have my sympathies. Straight sucky answer is that yes, if he really cared, he would have called. But frankly, if a guy isn't willing to call you for a month, even to say "this is over" or "I don't feel the same" or whatever, then he is so not worth your time.

It sucks. I know. Believe me.
  • All my friends are hooking up with peoplez. and I remain singlez. sad.gif Oh well.

3 guesses who they'll all come crying to in two weeks when it all ends anyway I suppose.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Apr 17 2007, 02:01 AM)
    i think i've finally convinced myself that its okay that i'll never see billy again.

tomorrow it'll be a month since i saw him last.
    i will never see him again.

I'm so sorry hun. I know it doesn't help much, but you need to try and remember that you deserve better. You're wonderful and deserve someone who will treat you with nothing by the utmost respect. He's not going to change so even if you were in a relationship, he'd still act the same way he is now and you deserve better. I'm sorry hun. Take a warm bath, have some chocolate, and watch a good movie would be my suggestion.

QUOTE (stripygiraffe @ Apr 23 2007, 07:54 AM)
    All my friends are hooking up with peoplez. and I remain singlez. sad.gif Oh well.

3 guesses who they'll all come crying to in two weeks when it all ends anyway I suppose.

Everyone, sooner or later, grows out of the "hooking up" phase and, though you might be feeling left out, 1) you're not missing out on much (as much as it may seem otherwise) and 2) hooking up does not a lasting and loving relationship make.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 23 2007, 04:58 PM)
    hooking up does not a lasting and loving relationship make.

I looked at your icon and suddenly imagined these words coming from wise old Grandpa Van Buren. o.O
  • argh. i have an annoying relationship problem that tbh, i really know the answer to. but. um..basically, i'm in a relationship with a guy who i don't think i wanna be in a relationship with.

it's not like i dislike him or anything - and i'm not exactly little miss experienced when it comes to stuff like this which is why i'm hesitant to end it until i'm sure i dont like him - it's just that, i dunno, i guess it doesn't feel like it should or w/e. like, i ran into him today and instead of being glad to see him, my heart sorta sunk.

it does not look promising, does it? biggrin.gif
  • raw. <me growling..
    a guy ive dated like 4 times
    (the last 2 didnt last real long)
    is hittin on me again.
    he askin if i still have feelings for him.
    i do but its thoes kind u have for ex's u kno?
    its hard to word everything just right and not make him sad.
    his girlfriend who is my friend when we have classes together(not that i dont like that)
    keeps kissin other guys and it pisses me off.
    it would piss me off no matter who she was datin.
  • QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Apr 23 2007, 07:14 PM)
    argh. i have an annoying relationship problem that tbh, i really know the answer to. but. um..basically, i'm in a relationship with a guy who i don't think i wanna be in a relationship with.

it's not like i dislike him or anything - and i'm not exactly little miss experienced when it comes to stuff like this which is why i'm hesitant to end it until i'm sure i dont like him - it's just that, i dunno, i guess it doesn't feel like it should or w/e. like, i ran into him today and instead of being glad to see him, my heart sorta sunk.

it does not look promising, does it? biggrin.gif

OK. I don't want to tell you at all what to do, but I feel like I should give my two cents because I think I know how you feel.

The first boy I dated, after about a month or two of dating him, I was a little less than thrilled. He was great and fun, but I just didn't feel right and I really could have cared less if we had been dating or not. I didn't really get excited to be with him, or to talk to him more than was necessary, and I got tired of being around him pretty quickly. However, rather than breaking up with him, I decided that I should just stay with him because, well, who knew, maybe I could learn to like him more.

I ended up dating him for 2 years and it was a mistake. I don't regret it, but sometimes I wonder if I should just have gone with my gut.
  • To make you all feel better about your love lives, I'm almost 20 and I've never dated anyone. I've actually only ever been on 3 dates. I tend to fall for guys then find out that they're involved with someone else. It's fantastic dry.gif. Oh and I've also been told by multiple guy friends that they don't see me as a girl, so I guess that's part of the problem.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 24 2007, 04:39 AM)
    The first boy I dated, after about a month or two of dating him, I was a little less than thrilled. He was great and fun, but I just didn't feel right and I really could have cared less if we had been dating or not. I didn't really get excited to be with him, or to talk to him more than was necessary, and I got tired of being around him pretty quickly. However, rather than breaking up with him, I decided that I should just stay with him because, well, who knew, maybe I could learn to like him more.

On the other hand, I was in the same situation with a guy, so I ended it.
    A little later, he had some sort of style change/ growth spurt and became incredibly hot. And went out with my best friend.
    How annoying is that? dry.gif

I'm sorry, El, I guess you have to go with what you feel
  • relationships that i've attempted never worked out ,its like the spark that was there the first day went out same week I just got bored and annoyed and pissed all at the same time I think they all lacked....excitement ...but i'm still holding out for that special someone who can keep my interest for more than a week laugh.gif and not to mention they have to be able to love me with all my flaws. Till then I'm
    Single, Free and Disengaged and i'm one happy camper tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 24 2007, 06:25 AM)
    To make you all feel better about your love lives, I'm almost 20 and I've never dated anyone. I've actually only ever been on 3 dates. I tend to fall for guys then find out that they're involved with someone else. It's fantastic dry.gif. Oh and I've also been told by multiple guy friends that they don't see me as a girl, so I guess that's part of the problem.

Whaaaaaaa? But you are teh gorgeous!

More proof why men are stupid.

(Edit: 3700??)
    Oh and I've also been told by multiple guy friends that they don't see me as a girl, so I guess that's part of the problem.

huh.gif huh.gif

Most of the guys that i talk to all told me at first that they were intimidated by me, which i dont even get they all are like 6 ft tall and i'm only 5"8 . I think i'm pretty approachable I may keep to myself and not talk to anyone that much but i dont see the problem