In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• ive definitely been thinking about it and i probably will. i hate complaining, sorry.
  • Don't be sorry! You're going through something that's INCREDIBLY tough; being upset is part of the process. It's better to vent where you can rather than hold it in.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 10 2009, 03:52 PM)
    Don't be sorry! You're going through something that's INCREDIBLY tough; being upset is part of the process. It's better to vent where you can rather than hold it in.

True fax. You get the flu, everyone expects you to stay home in bed and rest until you feel better. Your heart gets broken and everyone expects you to go on as if nothing happened.

How To Survive The Loss of a Love is seriously one of the best. books. ever. written. It's not a book on how to get over someone per se, but I've turned to it more than once and have found immense comfort in it.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 10 2009, 11:14 PM)
    True fax. You get the flu, everyone expects you to stay home in bed and rest until you feel better. Your heart gets broken and everyone expects you to go on as if nothing happened.

Wiser words were never spoken. Vent away joe, it helps. And I send virtual snacks of your choosing and hugs.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 11 2009, 01:44 AM)
    Wiser words were never spoken. Vent away joe, it helps. And I send virtual snacks of your choosing and hugs.

I was just paraphrasing what I read in that book I mentioned. So I'm not the wise one.

Do you want cookies, Joe?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 11 2009, 08:53 PM)
    Do you want cookies, Joe?

how about some unicorn cookies?!?

• as much as i like cookies, i only want one thing. and im never going to have it again.

impeccable craft on the unicorn cookies though.
  • as much as i like cookies, i only want one thing. and im never going to have it again.

impeccable craft on the unicorn cookies though.
  • So like. I totally dig my section leader, who happens to be the cutest ginger on Earth.
    Like seriously. We're also both in our school's writing club.

On Halloween, I handed out candy to people, right?
    He left is coat in the band room during concert band (he's in symphonic) and so I slipped a lone individually-wrapped strawberry classic twizzler in the coat's pocket.
    There hasn't been a day where I don't wonder if he ever found it. If he knows that I did it. If he ate it...
  • oh miss summer, you little minx, slippin the man a twizzler, oh how you tease him.
  • I asked a male friend what he would do if he were to find a twizzler in his pocket. He said he'd eat it, but if I were to bring it up he'd remember.

...Wednesday morning, if he leaves his coat there... This time it'll be a Dove chocolate. (He saves the tin wrappings like I do, I totally saw him at the Wordsmiths party.)
    I'm astonishingly braver than I used to be.

But graduation will still be rough.
  • Ratboy is such an immature doof! He knew I was staying in NJ for almost a month. And now when he e-mails he asks why I didn't have time for a visit. I have no intention of visiting that vampire who never bathes! When I'm in AZ, he asks when I'm visiting. When I'm on the East Coast, he doesn't have the guts to ask to get together. I would never ask him out. Is he expecting me to do it? Maybe 4 years ago, when there was no one else, I would have. But sure as hell not today. He's so immature, what does he expect me to do with him anyway, watch him play his idiot video games? The dude graduated college almost 4 years ago and he still thinks he's a freshman. Get a job, get a life!
  • apprently i thought this was the complaints thread...

apprently i was wrong..

shit
  • well now i want to know what andy said.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 23 2009, 12:11 AM)
    well now i want to know what andy said.

Haha, Me too!
  • oh..it was me moaning about how i had to go to the docters cause i couldnt sleep...an hour after i had fallen asleep...at 7:20 in the morning

there might have been some swearing aswell..
  • He's been coming to concert band a lot lately (i guss he has a spare sencond or something? he's actually in symphonic) and today he and a few others (a junior and a college kid) were in the director's office with Mr Hannah, and there's a window that looks out into the front of the room.
    At the front of the room, we had a bunch of solo and ensemble music on a table. Therese, Bethany, Alex, Chelsea, and I all helped sort it out (there were about a hundred pieces) by instrument because we didn't have to play since half the class had to go to an assembly (sophomores) and it took about seven-eighths of class.
    He kept looking out at me. And then he'd go back to talking with people, do cute things like scruff his lovely red locks and dance a bit to the orchestral music Mr Hannah was showing them.
    And then he'd look out at me again.
    It was driving me bonkers. Like, I'd literally start squeeing.
    And then t, a, c, and b would look and then look at me and they'd be like "haha" and then he looked at me and I started blushing like mad and they'd be like "OMG YOU ARE LIKE TOTALLY BLUSHING"
    And then we took the stacks of music into the music library and we were handing him music and he was putting it on the shelf and he touched my hand and I was like silently wigging out.

Also. Yesterday, he came to concert band afterschool practice. And he was looking at me, but just with his eyes and not with his head, which would be hilarious anyway.
    But he was also frenching his mouthpiece.
    I nearly lost it. I swear, that was the funniest thing I've seen all week.
  • Ahhhh crap.

I like this guy Harry, who made out with my friend Rithika last week but hasn't explicitly said that he likes her, and she likes him back but she also really likes his best friend Anish who is in love with her. She cant decide between them, and Harry has been really flirty with me and last night he kept holding my hand and tickling me and buying me drinks and putting his arm around me, but he also did it a bit to her, so I don't know if he likes me as well as her of if he's just a player (probs tbh) or if he was flirting with me to make her jealous so that she'd go for him over Anish... But then a couple of times we were both talking to him and he would ignore her and just address me the whole time, and why would you do that? Oh, and I also like his other best friend.

Argh. Stress and a half. I'm so confused.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jan 25 2009, 02:35 PM)
    Ahhhh crap.

I like this guy Harry, who made out with my friend Rithika last week but hasn't explicitly said that he likes her, and she likes him back but she also really likes his best friend Anish who is in love with her. She cant decide between them, and Harry has been really flirty with me and last night he kept holding my hand and tickling me and buying me drinks and putting his arm around me, but he also did it a bit to her, so I don't know if he likes me as well as her of if he's just a player (probs tbh) or if he was flirting with me to make her jealous so that she'd go for him over Anish... But then a couple of times we were both talking to him and he would ignore her and just address me the whole time, and why would you do that? Oh, and I also like his other best friend.

Argh. Stress and a half. I'm so confused.

I've said it before and I say it now, your uni life reads like a soap opera... And stupid situation still!! I have no idea what you could do.

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 11 2009, 10:00 PM)
    how about some unicorn cookies?!?

Aw I want to eat thatttttt.