In this Discussion

happy b'day Temple Arizona

Comments

• YES! Hooray for our very own Tempe! The first one of us to actually reach Old School!
  • There once was a dentist from Tempe.
    she only like her pasta cooked al dente,
    with roaches and things,
    and monkees that sing,
    Yes shes one meatball thats picante!

lol thats my try at a brithday limerick... sorry it was so lame! have a happy birthday!!!!!!!!!
  • haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy biiiiiiirt...irt... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(how an old person says happpy birthday at this hour)
  • Happy bd, dearest Rose!
  • happy birthday!!

ah! i hope you have a great day, oozing with sexiness.

:]
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEMPE!! Have fun celebrating with the Teenies!
  • Happy Birthday Rose!!!
    You single-handedly make dentistry sexy, and for that, and so many other things (such as your fabulous accent - I love it!), I am celebrating your birth. smile.gif
    HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE!!

• happy b'day =]
  • Happy Birthday Rose!

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long...
  • happy birthday, tempe!!!
    we <3 youuuu! biggrin.gif
  • happy birthday my little shit muffin buddy!!!!

wub.gif
    wub.gif

your the bestest

• TEMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

our dearest dentist- to- be, genius of the boards, person who gave us the Teenys and Roachie... We wub.gif you

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEMPE!!!!

your radiant AWESOME-Dentist power brings joy to the board!
  • You guys and girls are just wonderful. wub.gif Whenever I doubt my career (dentistry or writing) you guys are always so wonderful and supportive! Thank you thank you for remembering my birthday!!! It took me awhile to respond here.

Monday birthdays kind of stink. But my three best girlfriends surprised me Monday morning with balloons, flowers and a cake! It made for lovely decorations while I worked with patients. Yesterday some peeps took me out for saki bombs and suishi (not a fan of suishi so I ate chicken). Then we went to play "Rock Band." Of course I insisted we play HIGA first. Next week we're having a late birthday party at the mother of my grandson's house. Ah, I shall be celebrating my birthday with my grandson!

Bleh, now I sound old, lol.

Thank you again, you lovely people!! wub.gif
  • I was wondering where you were Tempe!!!!!!

glad to hear you had a nice birthday.

• yah, this week, I've been a bit of a lurker. But after playing drums in Rock Band, I realize Dan is da man! That's a hard song to play. Roachie doesn't like drums though. The stomping scares him.
  • Oh lord, Tempe.

I totally almost forgot.

Sadly, now that I've remembered, it's a little late.

But, just so you know, you rock my world! wub.gif

Happy Birthday!

Here's a really really early 27th birthday greeting too then. smile.gif
  • Crap! A day late!

A thousand happy wishes to you! Hope your birthday was the cat's meow.
  • Sorry I'm late, but Happy Belated Birthday Tempe!! It sounds like you had a really good one!
  • I don't mean to bump my own birthday thread, but I didn't really want to start a new thread for this...

Tomorrow and Saturday I am taking my licensing exam. I am scared shitless. My stomach has never hurt so bad. Please show me some love. Tell me I'm awesome. Tell me I'll rock it. With your confidence behind me, I'll be able to smile my way thru the whole thing.

Ok, ok, go!