In this Discussion

happy b'day Temple Arizona

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 19 2008, 02:32 AM)
    Just got my results back today: I passed I passed!!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
    Thank you for all your wonderful thoughts and getting me through those two dreadful days.

That is SUPERB, Rose!!! Congratulations to Dr. Tempe!
  • CONGRATULATIONS, Tempe!! So very proud smile.gifsmile.gif Go celebrate wink.gif
  • Congrats Rose!!! When do you get to start to work on paying customers?
  • Yay, Rose!! Congraaaaatttttttttssssssss!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations Tempe!!

• Yay! CONGRATS! That is super awesome biggrin.gif
  • CONGRATULATIONS TEMPE!!!! This makes me want to eat a cake in honor of you and then go floss and brush my teeth right after.
  • YAY! Congratulations, Dr, knew you could do it smile.gifsmile.gif
  • *ahem*.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc is pleading for you to come find him and give him a great big kiss.
  • Happy Birthday Rose!!! Hope it's a rockin' birthday!

This is your birthday song, it isn't very long...
  • birthday birthday it is yours! Have a happy one
  • happy birthday!!! i bottled up some of the hyperactive leprechauns energy for you so you can party all night long... tongue.gif
  • Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
  • TEMPEEEE! My birthday buddy!

(Can we be birthday buddies? we're only a day apart! wub.gif )

Anyways, I hope you're having a great day!

Don't Forget To Be Awesome!!

• Hoppy Hoppy Birthday Tempe!

"Boing yo, boing."

You ten-years-and-two-days-older-than-me awesometastic fiend you!

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Apr 21 2009, 06:26 PM)
    (Can we be birthday buddies? we're only a day apart! wub.gif )[/size]

Does that mean Rusty is my birthday buddy?? Because that would just be freakin' awesome.

----

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY, MS.TEMPE!!

You were the first Ok Go enthusiast I talked to and you were just amazingly nice. You rock all our socks. I hope you have the bestest birthday ever!
  • Thank you so so much, all of you. *huuuuuugs* You made my day!!! You guys always make my day, but especially today. I hope you all had an awesome day!

*drool* Marc Bolan *drool* Those eyes! Loooove that pic, thanks Rachel!
    Joe, that yiddisha list be fantastic! Learn well, little grasshopper. Rachel, Alice, and I will yiddish-a-fye you. wink.gif

Thank you becky!, tonetoile!, darbie!, rebekker!, and courtney! Thank you for the sweet, kind words, doofball. Thank you milkie, and of course, we be berfday buddies!

Thanks to everyone else I didn't mention either. Haha, I sound like some dumb Oscar winner, but I really appreciate your thoughtfulness *huuugs* wub.gif
  • I said it yesterday on FB, but I have to say it again here. Happy Birthday Tempe!!
  • Jeez I've been useless on the birthday front, I'm so sorry, hope you had a great one though!!

Here's my present as an apology:
    Your very own Ziggy Stardust costume!!!