In this Discussion

happy b'day Temple Arizona

12346»

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's amazing!! :D
  • I hope you have a great birthday, Tempe!!!
  • happy birthday tempe!!!
  • Happy Birthday to you!!!
  • Tempe, I sit here a few miles away from the actual Tempe, wishing you a happy belated birthday.
  • Thank you so much! You guys are the absolute best. I can say that Wednesday birthdays would be so bland without you guys!

I had a great birthday. I stocked up on supplies from Hobby Lobby and completely astounded my classmates, co-workers, and boss. I wore pink fuzz in my hair; several strings of Mardie Gras beads that were shaped like shiny green, pink, and black hearts and stars; thick bands of shiny purple, pink, green beaded bracelets; and covered my shirt in giant birthday stickers of cake, candles, cupcakes. My boss took lots of pics. After lunch, one of my classmates surprised me with a giant chocolate chip cookie with pink frosting. My sister e-mailed me an amazing card. She's just discovered how to make thought bubbles in a microsoft word doc, and she took hillarious pics of Marc, Ziggy, and my fav celebrities and made her own comic strip. I was left with about 40 berfday comments on my facebook. Finally, to top it off, my lovely neighbor surprised me with a Baskin' Robins Berfday cake that's a chocolate log with cherries on top and had my name written on it with pink frosting plus a Steinmart giftcard. 

I still high on the sugar....weeeeeeeeeee.......

Thank you so much you lovely girls and guys for making my day extra special with your incredible thoughtfulness and amazingness.