In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• LOL i ditto on Nosta's comment. Your description of Runty Rusty is just so fitting.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 8 2007, 09:36 PM)
    LOL i ditto on Nosta's comment. Your description of Runty Rusty is just so fitting.

You can call me Christine smile.gif
  • Well I for one vote for teeny Damian, although dinky is cute. I think it's easier than diminutive for Dan. tongue.gif

You really are creative, Tempe. All your scenarios just work perfectly. happy.gif
  • Every morning, Little Damian wakes up, hops out of his jam jar and takes a walk. He goes past the Morton Iodized salt, jumps off his shelf to the one below, hangs a left at the Heinz ketchup and heads for Tiny Tim's box of Oatmeal. On other days, he'll call to Diminutive Dan in the shelf above and tell him to come down so that they can push the Maxwell House off the shelf. Only Starbucks can sit beside Little Damian. He gets mad whenever he wakes and finds that Maxwellhouse is still beside him. On occasion, he'll lurk to the back of the pantry and see what Runty Rusty is up to. Runty Rusty likes to hang around the back of the pantry where he has easy access to electrical wiring for his computer programming schemes. Little Damian likes to play w/ the giant can opener decorating Runty Rusty's lawn. Runty Rusty's lawn comprises of a box of Swifters and a Spray Bottle of Fabreeze. There are only a few times as to when these little adventures are limited. And that's when Little Damian's jam jar is not left open of course.
  • P.S. You guys are too kind tongue.gif If my sister wasn't in town, I'd be so tempted to make a myspace for our little Ok Go's
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I wish I was feeling more creative today. I'd totally write up a mini OK Go story.

Edit: I was thinking of doing a MySpace, too! I'm not very good at that, though. tongue.gif But it would be nice.
  • Aww that would be fun:)
    Someone should make some illustrations for this, it would be cute smile.gif
  • Would anyone mind terribly if I went ahead and made a MySpace? I'll probably attempt some pics, too, but that might not work out very well. I'm not the most artistic person in the world. tongue.gif
  • Sure, they sound cute now, but wait'll they get drunk and trash the pantry. Who's gonna clean that up?

Ooo! Ooo!

"Hey Girl,
    Let's trash the Pantry!
    Can opener on the lawn.
    Hey hey hey"
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 8 2007, 06:58 PM)
    Would anyone mind terribly if I went ahead and made a MySpace? I'll probably attempt some pics, too, but that might not work out very well. I'm not the most artistic person in the world. tongue.gif

Lol, go for it! It'd be awesome tongue.gif
  • We'd make them clean it up themselves, of course. Even if we had to take away their broaches and ties and such until they did. tongue.gif
  • Ooo! I can't wait to see it!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 8 2007, 09:59 PM)
    Sure, they sound cute now, but wait'll they get drunk and trash the pantry. Who's gonna clean that up?

Ooo! Ooo!

"Hey Girl,
    Let's trash the Pantry!
    Can opener on the lawn.
    Hey hey hey"

HAHAHA!
    You are just the best smile.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 8 2007, 07:01 PM)
    We'd make them clean it up themselves, of course. Even if we had to take away their broaches and ties and such until they did. tongue.gif

Lol, a firm yet just punishment indeed.

Tabetha, I'm sorry I've gone nuts on your thread! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 8 2007, 10:04 PM)
    Tabetha, I'm sorry I've gone nuts on your thread! sad.gif

Haha aww, maybe after the Myspace is made, this will become thread worthy, instead of interrupting great OK Go avas and sigs...?

Just a thought.
  • Yeah, and perhaps avas and sigs will be inspired by it all. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 8 2007, 08:08 PM)
    Diminutive Dan lives in a hearty soup can and Runty Rusty...haven't thought of a place for him yet laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 8 2007, 08:29 PM)
    Instead of a windmill as a decoration in his backyard, Runty Rusty has his very own can opener. He's rigged up the pantry w/ mini-electrical devices so that he can computer program as a micro-man.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 8 2007, 08:59 PM)
    Sure, they sound cute now, but wait'll they get drunk and trash the pantry. Who's gonna clean that up?

Ooo! Ooo!

"Hey Girl,
    Let's trash the Pantry!
    Can opener on the lawn.
    Hey hey hey"

OMG. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I still like the idea of shrunken Damian being terrorized by his regular-sized bandmates, but I'm warming up to these tiny adventures as the story develops ... Can't wait to see the MySpace laugh.gif
  • If anyone's got any ideas for the MySpace, please PM me and let me know. It'll be a lot better if you all help out, as your ideas and such are always awesome. biggrin.gif

Do you think teeny OK Go deserves its own thread? We are clogging up Tabetha's thread quite a bit.
  • I say a new thread is in order, and then we can put all of the ideas for the Myspace in there so we all can discuss.
  • ohmy.gif laugh.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

I love you guys!!!

<3<3<3<3

hmmmm.... so we know all about Runty Rusty's backyard, but what's his house? Did we agree on the Spam can?? (which I think is fabulous, btw)

ooh ooh ooh! and also, I think that they'd figure out how to turn on the faucet and plug the sink up, so that they have their very own private lake. But then Damian pushes Tim into the lake, and starts a huge fight in the water.... and they get so distracted that they forget to turn the faucet off!

But it's okay, cause when the water overflows, they have their very own waterpark, complete with a dangerous waterfall ride!! ohmy.gif

who knew four mini-rockstars could cause so much trouble.

! andandandnand!! Damian would totally have a can of "Rockstar" energy drink like, on a pedestal where he could see it from his jar...
  • Yes! Love the waterpark idea.

I'm just going to direct everyone to the new teeny OK Go thread now, though. smile.gif It's pretty easy to find, it's called Teeny OK Go. tongue.gif