In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• Hahaha! You guys are hilarious, I swear:lol:
  • Those Ball jars will come in handy once the city/airport of Balwash is founded.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 8 2007, 02:34 AM)
    LOL it just keeps getting better doesn't it? and Krista, thanks for summing it up. Teeny Damian sounds even cuter when you imagine the whole package. and who can forget the tiny guitar? would it sound highpitched too?!

ohmy.gif I can imagine him running around my counter, jumping up and down and singing. He'd jump off the toaster.
  • laugh.gif this is so fun! but you know, it be even cuter with teeny Tims, Dans, and Rustys too. just imagine them playing baseball. hehe.
  • Hee, teeny OK Go baseball would be so cute. What would they use for a ball? A pea? And those little stick pretzels as bats, I'm sure. biggrin.gif

He would jump off the toaster, Shalu. You're so right. laugh.gif
  • I'm envisioning Damian whacking Tim in the back of the head with a Q-tip for some reason. "YoDA, not yoga"
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 8 2007, 10:05 AM)
    laugh.gif this is so fun! but you know, it be even cuter with teeny Tims, Dans, and Rustys too. just imagine them playing baseball. hehe.

Owner of Tiny Dami:
    "The days went quickly and I became better and better a chef. I had to. Little Dami would hit me with a spoon if I didn't.
    He would jump and climb all over everything. The little sprite was bursting with energy. Sometimes I wondered if he secretly drank jetfuel for lunch.

Then one day, Little Dami became mopey. The mopeyness lasted for days. I asked the little pup what was wrong. He would just shrug and say he didn't know. I went to the supermarket to ask for advice. But the guy working there just thought I was nuts. On my own, I had to find the perfect solution!

I told Little Dami to unwrap the large green box of oatmeal I had bought. As he peeled off the paper and opened the box, a Tiny Tim jumped out of the box. He almost fell over as he did. Little Dami had to catch him. Tiny Tim's glasses fell off and Little Dami picked them up an started to tease Tiny Tim about them. I had to tell him to stop that! Little Dami reluctantly gave Tiny Tim back his glasses. Unphased and both happy to have new playmates, Tiny Tim showed Little Dami how on the back of the oatmeal box there was a cut-out ping pong table and paddles. Of course they demanded I pull out my scissors and put it together.

Little Dami was happy again...but now I wonder, have I just added an extra handful to my life!"
  • laugh.gif That's brilliant, Tempe.

Oh my gosh. Tiny Damian and Tiny Tim.

Tiny Tim is just one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 8 2007, 04:19 PM)
    laugh.gif That's brilliant, Tempe.

Oh my gosh. Tiny Damian and Tiny Tim.

Tiny Tim is just one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. laugh.gif

*must go edit previous post to read "Tiny Tim"*
  • Aww Tempe!! That is such a cute story!! smile.gif
  • LOL thats such a funny story! and the ping pong table was a nice touch, might I add. Just one question...

What was Tiny Tim doing in the oatmeal box in the first place? biggrin.gif
  • Haha, maybe he gets scared when he can see out of the jar.
  • LOL

sooo... my friend and i were having an online throw-things-at-each-other-til-we-cant-throw-no-more battle. and she says...

"*throws damian at you* lol"

hehe i immediately pictured Teeny Damian being flung at my head. come to think of it...that's not a bad image. wink.gif
  • Haha, that is quite the image smile.gif
  • biggrin.gif and dont worry. I caught teeny Damian just in time and i placed him safely on the table next to Tiny Tim.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 8 2007, 05:46 PM)
    LOL thats such a funny story! and the ping pong table was a nice touch, might I add. Just one question...

What was Tiny Tim doing in the oatmeal box in the first place? biggrin.gif

Diminutive Dan lives in a hearty soup can and Runty Rusty...haven't thought of a place for him yet laugh.gif
  • Fantastic job, Tapegrl. biggrin.gif The safety of teeny OK Go is something we should all work to perpetuate.

tongue.gif

Edit: Tempe! I was just trying to think of alliterations for Dan and Andy. Those are great. biggrin.gif

Edit again: Runty Rusty should live in something like...I don't know, a can of Spam or something. tongue.gif
  • Is teeny Damian sticking or is Dinky Damian a better name? I didnt even realize dinky was a real word but apparently it is, according to Webster. The word "dinky" makes me giggle. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 8 2007, 06:13 PM)
    Is teeny Damian sticking or is Dinky Damian a better name? I didnt even realize dinky was a real word but apparently it is, according to Webster. The word "dinky" makes me giggle. tongue.gif

Dinky Dan is a cute one!

Instead of a windmill as a decoration in his backyard, Runty Rusty has his very own can opener. He's rigged up the pantry w/ mini-electrical devices so that he can computer program as a micro-man.
  • Haha! You are so creative Tempe!