In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• ...I may have been just kidding about trying "Save Target As" because I just tried again and realized that that option isn't available...this is probably a result of me trying to pay attention to CSI while doing multipe things on my computer.

And I tried saving it many times under various names, and the same thing happens. It plays the exact same bit of Tim.
  • hmm...ugh, I'm out of ideas...
    well, this is where I uploaded it: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k188/Sfo...tlftblbest4.gif
    If you use photobucket, you could put that URL in and then save from your own photobucket to your computer.
    Or maybe viewing the image alone will help?
    If you want, I can email it to you.
    Or if you want, I can upload it to imageshack and maybe you'll be able to download it from there?
    Here it is on imageshack:
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1121/nc...tblbest4yq1.gif
  • Thank you so much, really, but it still wont work. I don't know why. I put it in my photobucket with the url (which I didn't realize you could do, thanks!), and it didn't show up.
    I tried saving it from your imageshak and your photobucket, same thing as before.
    I even opened up mozilla and tried saving it from there, yet again, the same problem.
    So then I tried using Clipmarks (an add on for mozilla, in case you never heard of it) and sent it to myself, and that worked, but when I tried to save it, the same thing happened.
    So at least I have it in an email.

Thanks again!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 3 2007, 07:24 PM)
    Thank you so much, really, but it still wont work. I don't know why. I put it in my photobucket with the url (which I didn't realize you could do, thanks!), and it didn't show up.
    I tried saving it from your imageshak and your photobucket, same thing as before.
    I even opened up mozilla and tried saving it from there, yet again, the same problem.
    So then I tried using Clipmarks (an add on for mozilla, in case you never heard of it) and sent it to myself, and that worked, but when I tried to save it, the same thing happened.
    So at least I have it in an email.

Thanks again!

I figured out the problem smile.gif

What are you viewing with? I tried it out and I'm guessing you're viewing with Windows Fax and Picture Viewer or whatever it's called. Only the first part will show up in there cuz that viewer can only handle so much. But if you view it in your browser (right click and open with Firefox or IE) it should work fine. Also, viewing with a better viewer should work fine too.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 3 2007, 07:30 PM)
    Aw, I'm sorry. I'll try to google the problem, lol. Glad it at least emailed smile.gif

Oh, its alright. You don't need to google it, you've helped so much already.

Thanks again!
  • lol, edited my other post-
    I think I figured out the problem.
    What are you viewing with? I tried it out and I'm guessing you're viewing with Windows Fax and Picture Viewer or whatever it's called. Only the first part will show up in there cuz that viewer can only handle so much. But if you view it in your browser (right click on wherever you saved it and open with Firefox or IE) it should work fine. Also, viewing with a better viewer should work fine too.
  • AHH! It worked! I didn't even think of that! Thank you so much Sally!

...(Your name is Sally, right...?)
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 3 2007, 07:46 PM)
    AHH! It worked! I didn't even think of that! Thank you so much Sally!

...(Your name is Sally, right...?)

Yay!!
    And yeah, Sally smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 29 2007, 07:54 PM)

I like this--so true, OK Go community-wise biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jul 6 2007, 05:17 PM)
    and then progressed to this:
    one:
    image(more in next post)

This and the rest like it are really cool!

The comic animation one w/"It's hammerin time" is so funny biggrin.gif
    And "I feel like chicken tonight" in the other one-- laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 3 2007, 03:58 PM)
    Thx to Sheri for the clean football footage:

Sure! Thanks for u.tilizing the site! wink.gif

I should say publicly in this thread (I mentioned it in another thread when Theresa (hotshotsugar) and Shalu-lah commented on the sig) that Sally made my current sig ("turning straight men gay"), and I fricking love it. It turned out perfect, just as I envisioned. Actually, better. Thank you, Sally!

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Jul 20 2007, 07:25 PM)

^A friend of mine just said that it looks like Andy's saying "I f'ed your mom" in this pic.

That is in, like, the top two funniest things I've ever seen on this board. Oh my God laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 5 2007, 09:30 PM)
    Thank you, Sally!

Aw, Sheri, you're welcome, but you were the one who came up with the design. I lack actual artistic creativity. You're the brains behind the operation- it's awesome because of you smile.gif

Sure! Thanks for u.tilizing the site!

Sheri, your site is incredible and I go to it aaall the time for pics and vids. You have the best collection in the world and it's so perfectly organized. I'm sure it was an enormous amount of work, but it was so worth it- your site is the absolute best place to go for anything OK Go. We all appreciate it so much.

And thank you so much for your lovely comments! One of these days, Damian is going to say it. He's going to stand there and look out at the audience and say, "I feel like chicken tonight." smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 5 2007, 09:07 PM)
    Aw, Sheri, you're welcome, but you were the one who came up with the design. I lack actual artistic creativity. You're the brains behind the operation- it's awesome because of you smile.gif
    Sheri, your site is incredible and I go to it aaall the time for pics and vids. You have the best collection in the world and it's so perfectly organized. I'm sure it was an enormous amount of work, but it was so worth it- your site is the absolute best place to go for anything OK Go. We all appreciate it so much.

And thank you so much for your lovely comments! One of these days, Damian is going to say it. He's going to stand there and look out at the audience and say, "I feel like chicken tonight." smile.gif

Thank you, Sally--you're so so sweet. I really appreciate that. Again, thanks. smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif

Ha, I wouldn't doubt it if he's said it already! laugh.gif Apropos of nothing
  • Some more to amuse, hopefully (can you tell I waste the time?):

This was supposed to be a sig. But it's not quite ready and I'm sick of looking at it. But I'll post it here in case anybody is interested in it and wants it sig-size:

Then this:

And this (thx to Sheri for the footage):

And now the chocolate. I've been working on this for literally weeks ~pulls hair~ and I'm ready to give up, so I'll just post them here. I might ask my friend to help me later on with this concept.

One:

Two: I'm gonna work some more on this one, actually
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 6 2007, 03:08 PM)
    This is hilarious in a wtf way laugh.gif Nice work.

Hahaha--that's great!
  • Thanks, Sheri!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 6 2007, 03:08 PM)
    Some more to amuse, hopefully (can you tell I waste the time?):

This was supposed to be a sig. But it's not quite ready and I'm sick of looking at it. But I'll post it here in case anybody is interested in it and wants it sig-size:

Then this:

And this (thx to Sheri for the footage):

And now the chocolate. I've been working on this for literally weeks ~pulls hair~ and I'm ready to give up, so I'll just post them here. I might ask my friend to help me later on with this concept.

One:

Two:

haha
    I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE ONES
    amazing.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 6 2007, 01:08 PM)

Dude. I wish they sold Damian-in-a-Jar at my local grocery store. wub.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 5 2007, 06:30 PM)
    That is in, like, the top two funniest things I've ever seen on this board. Oh my God laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What's the other? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 6 2007, 06:06 PM)
    Dude. I wish they sold Damian-in-a-Jar at my local grocery store. wub.gif

But he'd be very tiny. Does he expand to regular size if you add water?

What's the other? tongue.gif

Ha, I don't know. laugh.gif
    I bet Andy would laugh his ass off if he saw that. "I f*cked your mom." Oh, man.
  • I bet he would. laugh.gif

Hmm...adding water could work. But would you need to feed him the water, or dump it on him? The latter is more visually appealing, yet I don't know if he'd prefer that. Now that I think about it, though, I'd probably just keep him teeny and carry him around in my pocket. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 6 2007, 11:26 PM)
    I bet he would. laugh.gif
    Hmm...adding water could work. But would you need to feed him the water, or dump it on him? The latter is more visually appealing, yet I don't know if he'd prefer that. Now that I think about it, though, I'd probably just keep him teeny and carry him around in my pocket. wub.gif

Like as if he was a borrower? Aww I've always wanted one. (I hope somebody knows what I'm talking about...)
  • The Borrowers! Yes! biggrin.gif I was actually thinking wockets ("there's a wocket in my pocket"), but borrowers is better.